Belly Sex?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Propp Matt

Largenlovely fan club
Yes, We have tried some belly-sex, and I think my partner feels like Melissa describes it, she likes to be able to give me something that skinny girls can't. And I can feel something similar.. -like I have girl who is fat enough.....

..or skip the fuzz, I just love the feeling of her fat belly swallowing my dick....

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Be very careful when handling a girls soft equator, you must not make her feel uncomfortable. For the less confident fat girls, the equator can be a no go zone, something which will give them alot of embarrasment and uncomfort. Not all girls have come to peace with their body, and it could be very scary for her. proceed carfully and consider her, don't be selfish and go straight to indulging in your fettish

Please tell me that you realize that not liking something is not always about a sign flashing...body hatred......pretty please?? I would bet there are things of a sexual/sensual nature that you are not crazy about...yes? If the answer is yes...then let women like....or not like...stuff....and not play this particular fat card.;)

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
Please tell me that you realize that not liking something is not always about a sign flashing...body hatred......pretty please?? I would bet there are things of a sexual/sensual nature that you are not crazy about...yes? If the answer is yes...then let women like....or not like...stuff....and not play this particular fat card.;)
You should really get it straight once and for all, Mossy. If you don't do as you're expected to do (9 times out of 10 it means complying at someone's pleasure) or you fail to meet the standards imposed upon you by someone else, it means you have some kind of mental problem. Yes?

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
You should really get it straight once and for all, Mossy. If you don't do as you're expected to do (9 times out of 10 it means complying at someone's pleasure) or you fail to meet the standards imposed upon you by someone else, it means you have some kind of mental problem. Yes?

* hangs head *.....Yes.....

Damn. I want to define what my mental problems are, and why I have them!!!:mad:

mergirl

I don't think we need to discount the preferences of others just because they are not equal to ours. Some people like it, some people don't. I'm glad that you're into your belly, but I don't think that means everyone needs to be. I heard Thatfatgirl saying that for her it's not pleasurable. Her voice should be heard without her having to defend her preference.
well, obviously i dont think everyone has to be into everything that i'm into (hand stuck in quicksand fetish BTW;)).. i dont know where you got that from. But she said that belly sex and tit wanks didnt exist.. or the pleasure aspect didnt exist. Thats actually her denying everyone elses preferences. Her preference is not to partake in belly sex nor tit wanking. Fair enough, i seriously dont care what anyone else doesnt get up to in bed. For the record i think if a particular sexual act didnt exactly turn me on and it turned on my partner but i was ok with doing it.. then i would!? i dont see the big deal with that.. you never know they might do something i like for me!?
agenda agenda agenda zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
But she said that belly sex and tit wanks didnt exist.. or the pleasure aspect didnt exist.
Girl, put your reading glasses on. That's what I was wailing about! She said they don't exist for her.

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
* hangs head *.....Yes.....

Damn. I want to define what my mental problems are, and why I have them!!!:mad:
Well, and if you behave and put a smile where that frown is, you may one day be allowed to decide for yourself which of the several options available best describes your mental state... Hysteria? General weakness of the gray matter? Wandering womb?

Just remember: No one wins when you frown.

mango

Mustachio Nut
If two bellies had sex with each other, what would be the offspring?

Belly buttons?? :confused:

:D

sweet&fat

My aim is true.
Thank you, M! My sentiments exactly. I once had a guy who wanted me to get up and show myself off a bit and I was just not into it at that moment. He was cute, the request was actually cute as well, but I was tired! His response: "I guess you just can't see your beauty the same way I do." :rolleyes:

davoid23

Hell yes! My GF isn't exactly HUGE but she has a nice bit of belly hang which is heavenly! Deffinately one of my favourite BBW experiences :smitten:

squidgemonster

foolish FA
Hell yes! My GF isn't exactly HUGE but she has a nice bit of belly hang which is heavenly! Deffinately one of my favourite BBW experiences :smitten:
Yeah I agree,my GF has more softness there than most FAs wildest dreams,and we both love it.

ArchFA

True confession: Belly sex 4-5 times a week.

At 5'2, 180, my wife's not huge, but she's got more-than-plenty there. When I first suggested it years ago, she was indifferent, but something changed since then, and she's more into it than I could have ever hoped. Needless to say, I'm a happy man.
I can't recommend it enough. It's the one activity that's exclusive to a bbw couple and the culmination of every fa's dream. Ladies, if you're not into it, give it another try. If your lover's expression doesn't say it all, than you don't have a true fa.
Brian

dedhart

When each of my fat rolls sprouts a clitoris.........I will be all over it.
It's not too far of a reach and very easy to stimulate both the clitoris and the fat rolls. Or you could do like Mellisa suggested and use a toy to stimulate yourself while your lover gets off all over you. No reason at all why it can't be about your pleasure as well as his.

Latest posts