Bellykissangel - by Marty FA (SSBBW, Stuffing, Humiliation, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Gendo Ikari

The Intellectual
To be honest, its not something that I want to finish now. I've done a lot of thinking lately, and have decided that I want to do something a bit more positive. The whole humiliation thing is just an extreme fantasy which I was exploring cos of someone I was chatting with on a regular basis at the time. If I do write another story, it will be much more size acceptance based... Perhaps more of a romance. I'm sorry if thats disappointed a few people, but I think i need to use my powers for good, rather than negative stuff.
I would lie if I said I wasn't disappointed.

You had a good thing going.

dweazel

i agree gendo.

the story doesnt have to be deemed as negative. do you have any part of it written? if so post it and see what the feedback is.

Momo

I'd be interested to see if anybody else wanted to finish it, by all means. But its not something I'd want to do at this stage, the whole humiliation thing isn't really me and I'd like to distance myself from it I'm afraid. But if anyone wants to add to it, feel free...

dweazel

Author's note: Thanks Momo i know your feelings on this story mate but I have to say you made a cracking story all in and all and one of the best written I have read. Top work. I have put my on take on how this story pans out and apologies in advance as i think theres no comparison to the original. Here goes, please leave feedback; this is the first thing i have ever written and so please let me know if I should just stick to my day job. thanks ]

- - - - - - -

After Debbie’s humiliating experience she had come to realise how much it had turned her on being tied up. How her heart raced as the final piece of iced dough had slid down her throat and how she could watch it over and over again as Kylie, true to her word, had uploaded the video on Youtube.

After Debbie’s feast she had noticed that her clothes were becoming an issue, her continual bulking up had left her shirts straining and her breast billowing out of her tops. Her bras were looking far too small with the top of her cleavage almost touching the bottom of her large double chin and even her arms were starting to strain the sleeves of her tops.

Debbie knew it was time to contact her parents for some much needed cash advances otherwise the lifestyle she was becoming accustomed to wouldn’t last much longer and she would be back looking for another job where people would ridicule her.

Debbie finally plucked up the courage to call her parents. Fortunately her dad picked up, she was always daddy‘s little girl. She explained that times were tough at the moment and she was finding it very difficult to find any job she liked plus finding it hard to settle. She explained she needed extra funds to make sure that she could meet new friends and appreciate her new home town also that she wanted to fit in and find a job she enjoyed.

Her father cut Debbie short. He explained that it had always been his ambition for her to take over the business before he retired. His businesses were doing well and that he wanted to branch out to other areas. He said “I would like to have you run one of my restaurants where you live we could start a new chain around there. Consider this your trial period, this will give you training for when you are ready to take over from me”.

Debbie couldn’t believe her ears.

“Me have my own restaurant,” she gasped thinking about what type of food she would have, what she would make the chef prepare for her and have the waiter serve her in her own booth - one where even if she was wedged in she would still be served food 24 hours a day. Her stomach then grumbled almost sounding like an applause at the endless possibilities.

“Daddy this will be the biggest and best in town.”

Debbie finished speaking to her father and decided to celebrate. Kylie wasn’t speaking to her and she knew that after what had happened there was no point in even trying to make friends again. She decided to get her best outfit on and hit town to celebrate but beforehand stop off to do some research on the other restaurants. She wanted pizza tonight and headed for the “all you can eat” .

Debbie burst through the door and noticed it was quiet, there on the heated trays were a vast array of pizzas…in her mind that meant they all had Debbie's name on them. She patted her gut and said “just me and you tonight, no man to get in the way.”

She paid for the buffet and then darted to the trays grabbing two plates filling both up with grease laden foods, placing the plates on the table. Debbie went back for two more plates, then two massive bowls of pasta; if she was going to research the restaurant she was going to make sure she did it properly. Debbie took one look at her table and then her chubby fingers plunged in. she began to eat as if she had never seen food before.

One of the assistants at the till saw what Debbie was doing and gazed at her, he could see her bulging gut moving up and down from each gulp and breath but with each breath he could see her gut was slightly extending. After her third plate he could see her already tight top starting to move upwards as her stomach was pushing outwards.

Debbie didn’t notice the assistant staring at her she was in a daze. Shovelling pasta down her throat she knew she had to get more, she justified it in the name of research! The assistant had never seen anyone do this before and he was intrigued and extremely turned on by what he was witnessing he walked to her table.

By now Debbie had finished the four plates and one bowl of pasta. Moving onto the final bowl she noticed the assistant standing there. She stopped, coming out of her trance

“Excuse me miss, would you like any drink” he looked at her almost struggling to get the words out. Her top was now looking like a sports bra, her black leather skirt was near bursting point with her ass looking as if it would struggle to get out of the double doors she burst through when she walked in, her breasts that were before almost touching her double chin were now starting to restrict Debbie in eating with her fat laden arms now having to come in side ways to get the food to her mouth.

“I want a extra large sprite, make that two and if you're walking past the trays there pick me up another two plates and two bowls of this pasta which is really lovely, thanks hun” she flickered her eyelids to see if she would get a response.

“Certainly,” was the response she got and within a minute her table full of barren plates were cleared and fresh plates loaded with all flavours of pizzas were placed on her table.

“Save some room for dessert miss, my treat!” It was his turn to play the eye game and winked at her as he walked away. Debbie didn’t even notice the wink she had already got stuck into the new plate of delights before he even left.

She thought to herself “screw going out in town tonight if I can feed myself and pull at the same time at this place”.

Debbie finished round two and by now she was a sight. She thought of herself tied up being fed pizzas by her new very own assistant., she felt herself become moist, just as the thought was running through her head the assistant came back and again cleared her table

“Oh my you have quite an appetite, what’s your name” he asked as he felt his confidence coming back

“Debbie and I don’t know whether to take that as a compliment” she replied struggling to speak due to the amount of food she had consumed.

“Hi Debbie, my name is Jack and you can take it whatever way you like but its definitely intended as a compliment. Give me two secs.” He ran off and came back with what to any normal human being would look like the biggest amount of ice cream ever shoved into a bowl but to Debbie it just looked like dessert.

Debbie looked at what Jack had just put down on her table - 4 tubs of ice cream crammed into a large mixing bowl with two bottles of chocolate sauce and and plenty of whipped cream. Debbies eyes lit up…could she have found her first employee of her new restaurant.

Unbeknown to Debbie while she had been devouring her second helping of pizza and pasta Jack had made this dessert up. That was the easy part, carrying it to Debbie’s table was the difficult bit. He managed and for his efforts he was given a sight to behold.

Debbie licked her lips as if hunger had returned and with a large ladle she began to devour this man made mountain of dessert. Jack again watched from the side as he saw her breasts starting to strain her top. Her cleavage and belly was starting to push her away from the table. He knew that any minute now he would have to feed her, otherwise she would be unable to reach the dessert. The more difficult it was in reaching the dessert the more she had to spoon in to get more before it became harder, her face was covered in chocolate sauce and whipped cream.

He noticed her chin was moving from a large double to a large triple and even her arms were getting rounder with her sleeves now stretching beyond capacity and had now ripped the material. Jack wondered what Debbie must be thinking to keep on eating even when her clothes were becoming more revealing.

Debbie knew full well what was going on. She knew he was being turned on by the sight of her expanding and knew her clothes were showing more and more of her ample bare flesh but this made her even more moist and she just also couldn’t stop eating Jack’s amazing dessert. It was a simple treat but one of the best she had ever tasted and she needed him for her restaurant.

Jack could hear more ripping, her leather skirt got his eyes attention and noticed it was starting to rip to shreds. He quickly ran to staffroom and grabbed one of the largest overalls he could find “here put this on Debbie”.

Debbie didn’t want to leave her dessert. She was halfway through it and wanted it finished. However even though it was quiet she was in a public place and knew she had to change before got arrested for being nude in a public place. After much help from Jack she got up and her extra bulk caused her to stumble onto him and pin him to the wall.

Despite her new found thickness she knew she could feel where Jacks blood was rushing to.

“Thank you Jack how will I repay you for all your kindness?” she said again flickering her eyelids.

“Erm erm” he stammered, struggling to breathe with her crushing weight.

“You could finish your dessert and then comeb ack to mine if you’d like I could bring some leftovers from the kitchen…if you were still hungry that is, I clock off in about 20 mins”.

“Let me get changed and finish my dessert first then I’ll let you know.” was Debbie’s calm reply.

Momo

After two years away, I'm ready to complete this story.... It is almost finished, expect it within the next week. Two years has been a lot of eating time for Debbie, so I can guarantee her to be sexier than ever.

Giraffes?Giraffes!

After two years away, I'm ready to complete this story.... It is almost finished, expect it within the next week. Two years has been a lot of eating time for Debbie, so I can guarantee her to be sexier than ever.
This is big news indeed! Write like the wind, my friend!

Momo

Its still on its way. I decided to take it in a different direction. Its kinda indulgent now, but then this is in keeping with the character, I feel.

marlowegarp

I wanna meet that dad
I really like this story. It kinda pulls the reader along with the protagonist, even making a case for James' choice, but ultimately surrendering to impulse and desire, much like Debbie herself. Having actual supporting characters always makes this type of story better in my view.

Momo

Would people still like me to?

I did write part three, but I never posted it. It wasn't quite right for this audience.

Ideally I would love it if someone could illustrate this story for me.

In the past few years Debbie has got even heavier. She is also still seething over what happened - is it time for Debbie to have her revenge?

Momo

OK, well I can post what I wrote if you like... But I have to say, I did write myself into the story as Debbie's love interest... I kinda fell for her as I was writing it!