• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Best Dating Apps for Plus-Size People? Any Tips/Recommendations?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried most of the plus-size dating apps currently available on iOS. I was wondering which apps out there people in this community have had the most success with. I've tried WooPlus. It's ok. But, I don't like its user interface. It's kind of wonky in my opinion. I also have tried traditional dating apps like Tinder and Hinge with little to no success. I also feel as if presenting myself on an app/site is more difficult.

I'd also love to hear people's advice on using apps for dating. If anyone on here has successfully met their significant other through an app, I'd love to hear how it happened. How did you break the ice? What did you do for success?

Latest posts

Back