Best Movie Line Ever?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BeastofBurden.

When you decide to be something, you can be it. That's what they don't tell you in the church. When I was your age they would say we can become cops, or criminals. Today, what I'm saying to you is this: when you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?

Jack Nicholson in The Departed

DenverBHM

".....a dog's got personality....personality goes a long way"

Pumpkin: (pointing gun at briefcase) What's in that?

Jules: My boss's dirty laundry

Pumpkin: Your boss makes you do his laundry?

Jules: When he wants it clean.

Pumpkin: Sounds like a shit job.

Jules: Funny I've been thinking the same thing.

Jules: We're gonna be like three Fonzies, and what's Fonzie like?

Yolanda: Cool?

Jules: Correct-amundo. And that's what we're gonna be, we're gonna be cool.

Jules: Now I want you to go in that bag and find my wallet.

Pumpkin: Which one is it?

Jules: It's the one that says "Bad Motherfucker" on it.

after pumpkin finds the wallet; Jules: ....that's it, that's my Bad Motherfucker.

All of this from the greatest scene from the greatest film in history!

JMCGB

Red: [narrating] I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.

BBWModel

1 kewl chik
What's really going to bake your noodle later on is, if I hadn't said anything, would you still have broken it.

ayschucks

Matthew: I have a question for you real quick. What did you think of my demo? Did you get it?
Aldous Snow: I was gonna listen to that, but then, um, I just carried on living my life.

Surfing Instructor: Come on out. Oh, the weather outside is weather...

Surfing Instructor: When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail.

Surfing Instructor: I like her red hair. I wonder if the carpet matches her pubes.

Surfing Instructor: If you get bitten by a shark, you're not just gonna give up surfing, are you?
Peter Bretter: ...yeah, probably

Surfing Instructor: There's only one cure for pain like that.
Peter Bretter: What?

Darald: Let me just say that if God was a city planner he would not put a playground next to a sewage system!

Gag Me Girl: Hi.
Peter Bretter: Hi.
Peter Bretter: Hi.
Peter Bretter: Can you stop doing that?
Gag Me Girl: Do you want to gag me?
Peter Bretter: You brought a gag?
Gag Me Girl: Yeah, and handcuffs. So do you wanna gag me?
Peter Bretter: Well, I kinda want to now.

Aldous Snow: I mean, I've heard that women do fake orgasms, but I've never seen it... It really, deeply upset me.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
'Greed for lack of a better word - is good' - Wall Street

DenverBHM

"Yes! I'm George....George McFly, and I'm your density.....I mean, your destiny."

JMCGB

Watched The Bucket List last night, had to throw this in the mix.

Edward Cole: Here's something to remember when you're older Thomas - never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.

JMCGB

Christopher McCandless: The sea's only gifts are harsh blows, and occasionally the chance to feel strong. Now I don't know much about the sea, but I do know that that's the way it is here. And I also know how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong. To measure yourself at least once. To find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions. Facing the blind death stone alone, with nothing to help you but your hands and your own head.

William

Kid: What's your rush, dollbody? What do you say we slip in the back seat, and make a man out of me?

Dottie Hinson: What do you say I smack you around for a while?

Kid: Can't we do both?

Jimmy Dugan: Are you crying? Are you crying? ARE YOU CRYING? There's no crying! THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!

Umpire: Perhaps you chastised her too vehemently. Good rule of thumb: treat each of these girls as you would treat your mother.

Jimmy Dugan: Did anyone ever tell you, you look like a penis with that little hat on?

[Ernie sees Dottie and Kit vigorously milking cows]
Ernie Capadino: Ow. Doesn't that hurt them?
Dottie Hinson: Doesn't seem to.
Ernie Capadino: Well, it would bruise the hell out of me.

Ernie Capadino: Are you coming? See, how it works is, the train moves, not the station!

Ernie Capadino: Hey cowgirls, see the grass? Don't eat it.

JMCGB

[opening bars of 'Helter Skelter' are heard]
Bono: This is the song Charles Manson stole from the Beatles. We're stealin' it back.

[just prior to "Star Spangled Banner/Bullet the Blue Sky"]
Adam Clayton: There are some people who say you shouldn't mix politics and music, sports and politics. Well... I think that's kinda bullshit!

Lastminute.Tom

Write on!
dusk till dawn

Attention pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere else, fuck it!

Jazz Man

Abandon all hope...
Satan: (singing) But what is evil anyway? Is there reason to the rhyme? Without evil, there can be no good so it must be good to be evil sometimes.

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
All quotes from Bubba Ho-Tep starring the one and only Bruce Campbell as Elvis.
May the Lord have mercy on your soul, daddy.

You are too far gone for us to save you.

----

Best Movie Line Ever:

"It's good to be the king."

JMCGB

Elderly Man: In the church, they say to forgive.
Creasy: Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

BBWModel

1 kewl chik
I love this movie! Thanks Tom! Can't. Believe I forgot it! LOL

dusk till dawn

Attention pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere else, fuck it!

JMCGB

Since this is Independence Day!

Captain Steven Hiller: I ain't heard no fat lady!
David Levinson: Forget the fat lady. You're Obsessed with fat lady. Just get us out of here!

Latest posts