best place to meet bbw's on holiday

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

molligmag

Hi all,

I am planning to go on holiday between christmas and new years eve.
what would be a good place to meet nice single bbw's on holiday?
Maybe anywhere in the Caribean or maybe Mexico?

Please some advice!
X Mark

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
If you want to meet BBW's, you need to go where the BBW's are. You would probably have better luck in the United States than in the Caribbean or Mexico. There are any number of articles on the Internet reporting on which are the fattest states in the USA; check them out! The southern states have pleasant weather at this time of year, and there are plenty of Dimmers posting from Florida and Texas -- I'm sure they'd be delighted to show you around.

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
Hi all,

Please some advice!
X Mark
Hey! Good to see you again, Mark.

Last time you were by, you were talking about break-up pains with your thin GF because you wanted to date larger women. I certainly hope it wasn't too painful after all, for either of you. Wait, had you said you were getting back together because you loved each other? I can't remember!

From the sounds of it, though, you're now a free man--single and ready to mingle with the larger ladies!

Good luck, champ! ;)

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
Try one of the U.S. locales that specialize in bbw dances on the holidays. ;)

Mart76

Hi all,

Please some advice!
X Mark
Mark,
i have been to Mexico and if you travel to the inlands you might meet some realy nice chubby girl, but it all depends on how good your spanish is. If you want to be on the safe side, go to Florida! 100% succes!
Another option is to go to Brasil, way more women then any place in the world. But you will habe to work on your portugese. ( Es muy complicado, comprendo?):bow:
groeten uit den haag

molligmag

Haha yes you remembered right!
I was that guy :)
We splitted up 8 months ago. It wasn't easy so the speak.
I have dated a girl for 6 months after that period, which all went way to soon... So now I am single guy again looking for some fun and ready to mingle...haha

Ciao
Mark

Hey! Good to see you again, Mark.

Last time you were by, you were talking about break-up pains with your thin GF because you wanted to date larger women. I certainly hope it wasn't too painful after all, for either of you. Wait, had you said you were getting back together because you loved each other? I can't remember!

From the sounds of it, though, you're now a free man--single and ready to mingle with the larger ladies!

Good luck, champ! ;)

molligmag

my Spanish used to fluently, so I think I can manage ;-)
I heard some wild stories about Brasil, so I think I will pass that one.
Maybe Florida will be a good idea though!

groeten uit Breda

Mark,
i have been to Mexico and if you travel to the inlands you might meet some realy nice chubby girl, but it all depends on how good your spanish is. If you want to be on the safe side, go to Florida! 100% succes!
Another option is to go to Brasil, way more women then any place in the world. But you will habe to work on your portugese. ( Es muy complicado, comprendo?):bow:
groeten uit den haag

Happenstance

Cautious Pessimist
Not that I'm looking, but I have to wonder, does the 'pick a location to meet someone' method actually work? Of course, I don't even like going out to the appropriate district of town for dinner or shopping without having already planned a destination. Perhaps dating websites aren't so bad an idea as I had once believed. As I age and my social circles diminish, I begin to wonder, how does anyone mean anyone? How do introverts acquire new friends beyond their schooling and employment?
But never mind me...

Suze

Too Vanilla For You
we're actually everywhere :eek:

eta: a bbw dance sounds like a good idea

Rowan

wickedly delicious
Florida is an excellent choice...I am here afterall lol

but seriously..i went to disney for the first time this weekend and there were a hell of a lot more bbw's than i ever would have thought id see!

molligmag

Florida is an excellent choice...I am here afterall lol

but seriously..i went to disney for the first time this weekend and there were a hell of a lot more bbw's than i ever would have thought id see!
Can we meet, if I come to Florida ?:smitten:

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
Scotland. One of the fattest countries in the world, most women here are chubby at least. And where in the world is better to spend New Year's Eve than the country where celebrating it, was invented! Massive street party in Edinburgh on the evening, with live bands, and a huge fireworks display over Edinburgh Castle at midnight.

Oh and... its dirt cheap to get here, and only an hour away. ;)

LalaCity

Oh no, definitely California. There might not be that many BBWs, but the ones that are here will be more than happy to meet you...;) And the weather is always warm so the BBWs wear very little clothing.

heh..

molligmag

Oh no, definitely California. There might not be that many BBWs, but the ones that are here will be more than happy to meet you...;) And the weather is always warm so the BBWs wear very little clothing.

heh..
are you inviting me....hehe!

Latest posts