best place to meet bbw's on holiday

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

goodthings

Hi all,

I am planning to go on holiday between christmas and new years eve.
what would be a good place to meet nice single bbw's on holiday?
Maybe anywhere in the Caribean or maybe Mexico?

Please some advice!
X Mark
You could try Canada, there are lots of us here hiding in our warm jackets, mittens and touques!!

Malarkey

Hi all,

I am planning to go on holiday between christmas and new years eve.
what would be a good place to meet nice single bbw's on holiday?
Maybe anywhere in the Caribean or maybe Mexico?

Please some advice!
X Mark

Haha Mark......... I was just on Holiday in Mexico and trust, i was the biggest woman there. You could always swing 'round the west coast to Oregon or even take the coast line up from Cali to Canada. That would make for a lovely holiday me thinks!

FYI, i found myself trying to *spell (had to come back and correct my spelling,lol) Canada in my head and saying "c-A-n-A-d-A" hopefully someone knows what im on about,lol

molligmag

Haha Mark......... I was just on Holiday in Mexico and trust, i was the biggest woman there. You could always swing 'round the west coast to Oregon or even take the coast line up from Cali to Canada. That would make for a lovely holiday me thinks!

Hey chica,

thank you for the advice!
if there are any BBW clubs in your area it would be nice to make such a trip.
or maybe I can meet you when I am there.... :wubu:

x Mark

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Scotland. One of the fattest countries in the world, most women here are chubby at least. And where in the world is better to spend New Year's Eve than the country where celebrating it, was invented! Massive street party in Edinburgh on the evening, with live bands, and a huge fireworks display over Edinburgh Castle at midnight.

Oh and... its dirt cheap to get here, and only an hour away. ;)
If everyone in Scotland is at least chubby....then I am in the WRONG part of the UK. I live in twigsville.

And I have heard rumours that Scotland knows how to throw down on New Years Eve.

Emma

If everyone in Scotland is at least chubby....then I am in the WRONG part of the UK. I live in twigsville.

And I have heard rumours that Scotland knows how to throw down on New Years Eve.
They're all pretty big here too. When I used to work there were at least 5 really big bbw's, like the sort I rarely saw back in Blackpool maybe once a year. I used to always be the fattest in the room/class/pub but now I see many people bigger than me I don't feel so freakish anymore. The biggest person in my class must have a good 10 stone on me.

Malarkey

Hey chica,

thank you for the advice!
if there are any BBW clubs in your area it would be nice to make such a trip.
or maybe I can meet you when I am there.... :wubu:

x Mark
There is at least one club in cali and we have get togethers up here. We could have some sort of pub crawl or somethin if you swing round here, then you could meet a whole group of lovely Northwest women! Though, you can never go wrong with Scotland :D.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher

I'll toot the horn for Edinburgh too. Best time I ever had was in Edinburgh for a festival and my heart was heavy when I left. Not a mean face to be seen ever, just curious ones - and I'm a spectacle for SO many reasons beyond just fat. If you can move, move. I'll come visit. :)

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

I'll toot the horn for Edinburgh too. Best time I ever had was in Edinburgh for a festival and my heart was heavy when I left. Not a mean face to be seen ever, just curious ones - and I'm a spectacle for SO many reasons beyond just fat. If you can move, move. I'll come visit. :)

Well I doubt I can move, lol. Mike has a son down here and a good career. But, it might be some place to go for a long weekend. :) Thanks to my job, I can understand the accent, Glasgow however, I still have to strain myself listening to what they are saying, lol.

molligmag

There is at least one club in cali and we have get togethers up here. We could have some sort of pub crawl or somethin if you swing round here, then you could meet a whole group of lovely Northwest women! Though, you can never go wrong with Scotland :D.
Hmmm Scotland can't beat the Cali sun and pub crawling with a whole group Northwest women .... Sounds like a lot of fun. Are you off between christmas and new year's eve?

X Mark

sweet&fat

My aim is true.
Scotland. One of the fattest countries in the world, most women here are chubby at least. And where in the world is better to spend New Year's Eve than the country where celebrating it, was invented! Massive street party in Edinburgh on the evening, with live bands, and a huge fireworks display over Edinburgh Castle at midnight.

Oh and... its dirt cheap to get here, and only an hour away. ;)
I spent New Year's in Edinburgh one year and agree wholeheartedly! Lots of fun, very beautiful.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Wait a minute, he's talking about the week right after Christmas??? Try the poor house, a mental institution or a detox unit. That's where I'm going to wind up. This season is wearing me down.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Well I doubt I can move, lol. Mike has a son down here and a good career. But, it might be some place to go for a long weekend. :) Thanks to my job, I can understand the accent, Glasgow however, I still have to strain myself listening to what they are saying, lol.
LMAO....i'm *ASSuming* you are a brit...?
I traveled all over UK last year and went to AA meetings in London + Edinburgh and seriously had difficulty everywhere UNDERSTANDING the language, thank god I was traveling with a mate that is British so got a lot of interpretations!

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
LMAO....i'm *ASSuming* you are a brit...?
I traveled all over UK last year and went to AA meetings in London + Edinburgh and seriously had difficulty everywhere UNDERSTANDING the language, thank god I was traveling with a mate that is British so got a lot of interpretations!
I dated a guy from Ireland for a year and could scarce make out everything he said. Believe it or not it was easier to understand him when he drank.

molligmag

Hey people,

I am opening up this topic again!
I started this discussion at the end of 2008, sadly because of my work I didn't get the chance to go on holiday. But in september/october I will!
In the meantime I spent some time on the internet and found a hotel in Cancun which appears to be BBW friendly, Crown Paradise Club. Does anyone ever visitited this hotel, any experience at all? My alternative is Florida.
As I will travell alone I am still in doubt which would be a nice place to visit.
I am not shy at all, but this would be my first holiday alone!

Any advice would be welcome!

Mark

PamelaLois

ILL-INI
Hey people,

I am opening up this topic again!
I started this discussion at the end of 2008, sadly because of my work I didn't get the chance to go on holiday. But in september/october I will!
In the meantime I spent some time on the internet and found a hotel in Cancun which appears to be BBW friendly, Crown Paradise Club. Does anyone ever visitited this hotel, any experience at all? My alternative is Florida.
As I will travell alone I am still in doubt which would be a nice place to visit.
I am not shy at all, but this would be my first holiday alone!

Any advice would be welcome!

Mark

Chicago! No one ever thinks to visit the midwest, but we are chock full of BBWs, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a BBW in Chicago. It's a great city, LOTS to do and see, great beaches, tons of museums, theaters, outdoor activities, shopping, architecture, you name it, we got it. Plus, I am here, all alone, looking for a nice man..........:rolleyes:

FatGirlLover

They're all pretty big here too. When I used to work there were at least 5 really big bbw's, like the sort I rarely saw back in Blackpool maybe once a year. I used to always be the fattest in the room/class/pub but now I see many people bigger than me I don't feel so freakish anymore. The biggest person in my class must have a good 10 stone on me.
Whereabouts in Scotland are you from? Ive lately started going to nightclubs in Glasgow (well over the last year or so) and there are plenty of nice chubby girls, but Ive only seen a handful of beautiful girls bordering on SSBBW size. Although on Saturday night I saw the most gorgeous SSBBW and even though the club was full of people she stood out from the crowd because she was so stunning :smitten: I noticed her straight away, unfortunately I couldnt attract her attention it seemed almost like she was avoiding me lol. Just when I thought I had an opportunity to approach her another girl started talking with me and we danced, so I missed my chance :doh: Ironically this girl was skinny, but they say its not just about looks dont they?

Well call me shallow but I seriously hope I bump into the gorgeous SSBBW next time Im out clubbing instead of the skinny girl :wubu: You cant help it when you have a built in BBW detector can you? :)

Latest posts