Beth (aka Madison Aikers) has passed away.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SuperMishe

Single. Wanna mingle?
I would consider Beth a friendly acquaintance and I'm sorry I didn't know her better. The times I had brief conversations with her, she was always sweet and fun to chat with. RIP Beth, my heart goes out to your family and friends.

ant31

damn that really sucks :really sad: , my heart dropped as soon as i saw that she died . that puts things in perspective and lets people know that you have to live your life to the fullest .

she and her family will be in my prayers and may god bless all of them !

:goodbye: r.i.p. !

antoine

indy500tchr

I only knew Beth through the NJ Bashes. She and Fabian were gracious enough to give me a ride to the airport even though they barely knew me. Beth was very generous and kind. Prayers to her friends and family.

SummerG

In Rememberance
Condolences to her friends and family. I'd met Beth a few times and agree with everyone here, she was a very sweet and kind person. May she rest in peace.

Shosh

Susannah
So sad. Another young life lost.:(

May she rest in peace.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
My Condolences to her friends and family. A truly loving soul was lost and I am sure will be missed.

Dansinfool

Are we their yet!
Gone to soon :( I have known Beth through the years. As many have said, she always had a big smile and warm hug. She will be missed by many.
Prayers to her family and close friends.

Hard Nard

Saw it posted on Facebook this morning.

Prayers and thoughts to her family and friends.

loveembig

This is another reminder that life is very short. My condolences to her family and all who knew her.

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor
I seem to remember that she was at a Heavenly Bodies weekend late last summer and recognized me and greeted me cheerfully. A real sweetie:)... this is very sad.:(

Redhotphatgirl

Summer time summer time
Everyone seems to have thought so much of her. We are sorry to hear of her passing.

panhype

Apréslist
Oh no. I'm really really shocked. She was not only super sweet. But always an inspiration for being so natural and real, instead of just sticking to generic talk. Half joking i told her once that she is super sexy for the reason alone that she 's always so nice and well spoken with her comments. For somebody like me who knows most people only through the internet, she was a rare and very positive exception. It is so sad to hear these news.

Scarlette

I give good face :)
I hung out with her at a few of the bashes and one would never know she was battling anything. Goes to show that what you see in public never shows what is behind the scenes.

may she be at peace and pain free now.

NoWayOut

I never actually met Beth, but through texting her, it was obvious Beth was a very sweet lady. Sad that her life has ended, but at least she doesn't have to battle her disease anymore.

glutton

OMG..I had no idea...as a gainer myself,we exchanged a few messages in the past and she always came across as approachable and friendly.Had no idea she was ill....so sad.

KHayes666

Go away
Only the good die young. She was one of the sweetest ladies you'll ever meet. She was kind and sweet to everyone. I have to fight back tears typing this and it hurts. Rest in piece sweetie (she always called everyone that).

Latest posts