Quantcast

Beth (aka Madison Aikers) has passed away.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
She was beautiful. My condolences to her family and friends.

ritz

I got the pleasure to meet her last year in NJ.She was a nice person sorry to hear to that.

Pleasantly Plump SSBBW

I never knew her but I was captivated by her beauty the moment I ever saw her and quickly became a fan. My heart goes out to her family, friends, and the great community that shared in her life.

lumpyjr03

R.I.P. Sweet Beth.
You were a kind person who was loved by all who knew you.

jac1974kra

It has invited me on else recently so myspace. Then we were mentioned diets. There was such young! This awful year lasts. At first now Betsy now Beth. It don't admit god in order to year has been repeated 2009, when they have departed Cindy, Connie and Rhonda. It accept my bunch of flower on bowing out (bid good-buy) Madison!

NancyGirl74

Another loss I am hearing about for the first time. When I think of Beth I think of the first Jersey Mini Bash. She was so full of life and vitality. That she is gone seems impossible. Rest well, Beth. You will be missed.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Very sad- my Condolences to her friends and family.

Mack27

AΔΦΆΓΙΑ
I only met her at the New Year's bash. She was very nice and personable. I asked her if she would sing karaoke and she said she had a sore throat or she would.

largehipslover

I come late to this news. This is truly sad. She was wonderful, simply wonderful. May she rest in piece.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
This is a memorial thread for a real person who's been lost. Posts that are outside the scope of that loss will be removed.

Thank you.

bbwsrule

Didn't know her but she was very beautiful and certainly looked like a sweet person. Very sad and condolences to all who knew and loved her.

tobor

I met Beth about 7 years ago and she impressed me with her kindness and sweetness. She was a beautiful woman who will be missed by many.

Russ2d

I met Beth a few times, she was wonderful, a truly kind soul... terrible loss, my thoughts go out to her family

cl6672

How very sad. I had no idea. Condolances to friends and family.

Bigjoedo

DM Supporter
I know this is late, but I just discovered the heartbreaking news. She was always smiling and happy. She always communicated with her fans. She will be missed. RIP my Friend. :(

Bigjoedo

Latest posts