Beth Ditto launches online this Friday!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

sarie

weeee! so pumped. i didn't buy anything last year, although i did like a lot of the pieces. cant wait to see aw 10/11!

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Yay! Finally it's launching! I wasn't able to buy anything last time though I really did like some of the things she had. I'm hoping I like the stuff this time. And hoping my credit card can withstand the damage if I do like anything. :happy:

thirtiesgirl

frumious bandersnatch
Since the link doesn't take me to the current collection, I haven't seen anything new Beth's done for Evans. I love her to death, and love the Gossip, but I have to admit, I was a little underwhelmed with her first collection. A lot of the items were cute to look at, but when I saw them on people, I felt like they didn't really work.

Aust99

Since the link doesn't take me to the current collection, I haven't seen anything new Beth's done for Evans. I love her to death, and love the Gossip, but I have to admit, I was a little underwhelmed with her first collection. A lot of the items were cute to look at, but when I saw them on people, I felt like they didn't really work.
The link doesn't go to the current collection because we still need to wait until Friday.

I'm kinda the opposite, I had a love/ hate thing with the collection last year as I found I loved it more on people then in the store/ online. Some of the ladies here bought a few items and I loved what they did with them. I've decided that if I do see something I LOVE, then I'm going to get it this time.

:kiss2:

Mishty

aluminum petunia
Oh look it's launched on the 17th, I get paid on the 17th.
Is this a coincidence...oh no.
There are no coincidences when it comes to shoppin' ;)

God, and just how HOT is Beth. :eat2:

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Holy crap! I love this collection! Dear Gawd I need money! lol. I'm liking that drapey dress/shirt and the lightning bolt dress. The khaki dress is sexy! I'm too short for that, though, seeing as my height from feet to very top of my head is the length of the dress on the dot, lol. I want that cardigan and the shoes the most!

Yeah... I really love this collection. Gawd, it's so expensive to me, lol. They're all really fairly priced, but not to my budget.

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
The floral print dress is okay.

The heart cardigan is okay.

thirtiesgirl

frumious bandersnatch
Meh. The only thing I like (that's available now and can be seen in close up) is the floral drape dress. I looks great on Beth in the photo, but since my body shape is a bit different from hers, I can't see the dress working on me. I like a drapey top, too, but the one she's got here is just fugly, imo. Sure, it looks kind of dramatic if you stand with your arms out like Beth's doing in the photo. But how many of us stand that way all the time? I find those kinds of loosely drapey tops don't really look good on most women.

Emma

I'm disapointed again. I keep hoping for more rock inspired items but they all seem to be quite cheesy 80s.

AmazingAmy

I've ordered the Paris print hanky hem top, and hoping it fits. :wubu:

I'm not sure about the rest of the collection, though. The dresses are lovely, especially the blue velet one, but it doesn't have enough sleeve for me. And I love the leggings too - only problem is the price! WTF is going on there?

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Yeah. The only reason I'm not ordering anything is the price. It's insane for someone overseas! The litte dresses are easily 95$ for me, not including shipping and customs fees! I don't have that kind of money.

AmazingAmy

Yeah, I suppose the collection is pretty much inacessible to those overseas - or at least those to whom money matters. It's a shame really. I know it's just a small collection and exclusively sold through Evans, for there isn't much to justify the prices. The materials used especially, considering there's a lot of polyester.

I'd love to buy from Torrid, but alas, the shipping...

Latest posts