• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bewitched - by BX1 (~BBW, Magic, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
~BBW, Magic, ~MWG - A thin wife finds out husband's preference for BBW and they have a magical Halloween experience.

Bewitched
by BX1

(This story has been edited, reformatted and migrated from
the Weight Room Anonymous Alcove archive)

My wife Susan playfully punched my shoulder, drawing my thoughts from the trio of very buxom, plump females strolling out of the bakery. Their breasts quivered and bounced with each step, the low-cut sweaters they wore revealing a vast cleavage on each of them. Their skirts blossomed out around their swelling hips and thighs, accentuating the feminine curve of their figures. The chilly fall air condensed their breath as they exhaled, and each inhale pushed their exposed, plump breasts higher from the sweater necklines.

"Hey", I said, looking at my wife. "What was that for?"

Susan looked up at me, a smile on her lovely, thin face.

"I saw what you were looking at. Not even married two months and already I've got to compete with other women." She paused, her face suddenly registering a revelation.

"Why is it I've always caught you looking at large women with huge breasts? I mean, you've always noticed women with big chests, but you positively leer at plump women."

She paused, my lack of response only serving to confirm her suspicions. I looked at her. Susan had radiant green eyes, her body rail thin, with olive skin and long black hair; she definitely did not fit into the range of women I had always been physically attracted to. But her intelligence, kindness and gentleness had won my heart, so I was easily able to overlook the thinness. But I still had stirrings when I saw a plump, buxom woman that I did not understand, but had long ago accepted.

"You LIKE fat women, don't you." Laughing impishly, she clapped her hands together.

I looked at the sidewalk, trying to hide my uncertainty with the situation. I had long ago learned to attempt to hide my preferences for the perfect female body. I blurted the answer, "All right, yes I do. Especially plump women with hourglass figures and huge bosoms."

There, I had said it. Susan was the first person I had ever admitted this to. Now, how would she react, I wondered.

She looked at the reflection of her own body as we walked past a glass storefront, then back at me. "So what drew you to me, I definitely do NOT fit in that category."

Susan seemed to constantly worry about her weight. Never wanting to broach the subject on my own, I had never suggested that she gain weight.

I stopped walking and looked her in the eyes as I spoke, "Everything else that you are, your personality, intelligence, your pretty face..."

"But it would look prettier if it were fuller," she interrupted, smiling back at me.

I smiled, imagining yet again what she might look like if she were a little heavier. "I would never ask you to gain weight for me. But if by some act of nature it happened, well I wouldn't be upset."

The cool autumn breeze blew past, the late October leaves rustling overhead. We started walking again, in silence. Finally Susan spoke, "Your tastes in women are not in the majority. I've always worked to keep my weight down because that's what the American media portrays as the ideal woman."

"No, I guess my tastes don't fit into the social norm, but there are plenty of men out there who think like I do," I responded. The conversation was becoming much too serious for me at this point. What had started out as a late autumn walk was now becoming a session of psychoanalysis.

"There are?" Susan replied, "How do you know that?"

"All you have to do is go out on the Internet. There are tons of web sites dedicated to large women of all shapes and sizes. From slightly plump women to huge, massive ones, there are men that find them attractive. I've given up trying to explain why I like plump, buxom females, it's just the way things are. I used to feel guilty about it, but I finally accepted that I like large women and left it at that."

About then we walked up to the door of our townhouse, the evening dusk beginning to deepen.

"Show me some of the Internet sites," Susan asked as we hung our jackets in the hallway.

"Be careful what you ask for...", I cautioned. But there was a seriousness about Susan I didn't understand. By way of her silence, I assumed she was serious and fired up the net browser on the computer. Calling up my list of favorites, I moved out of the chair and let her sit.

"You're serious," she laughed, reading through the web pages and news groups. "Look at this, pictures, stories, I can't believe my eyes."

I looked at her mischievous face.

"Why are you so interested in this", I asked, "I love you just the way you are".

"Tell me what you find so attractive about a plump woman."

Now I was really being put on the spot.

"A lot of things, I guess. The way their breasts seem to strain at their tops, swaying and jiggling as they walk, or even breathe. The flaring of hips into a wide, sensuous rear end. The roundness of their bellies, and how it compliments their boobs and butts. How if they take a deep breath it looks like they will swell and burst the seams of their clothing. It's so many things. You can see in their face as they take a bite of food how some women live to eat, and revel in the way a man looks at how the food has made their bodies so voluptuous."

I waited to see what Susan's reaction would be.

"So you REALLY like all those things? This isn't just some weird phase you're going through?"

I laughed. "No, it's no phase. Since you've asked, I've preferred women this way since I was a boy. I don't know why, but that's the truth."

"I see. And now you're married to little ole' me. It must be love."

I leaned down and kissed Susan. She turned back to the computer as I stood again. As she looked back at the computer screen she said, "You run along, I've got some research to do here."

Knowing how consumed Susan could become with something, I walked to the living room, picked up the book I had been reading, and lost myself for several hours. Susan's stirring as she rose from the computer broke my concentration.

"Come on," she said, "It's after midnight and I'm bushed."

I rose sleepily from the chair and walked down the hallway with her.

As she removed the clothes from her slim figure Susan said, "Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Tomorrow night is Halloween. I made dinner reservations at a place I found on the net. They had a cool web page made up special for Halloween. Promises the night will be filled with magic and such for Halloween, it sounded like it might be fun."

"What's the name of the place," I asked.

"The Fuller Inn," she replied as she reached for the lights. We were soon both fast asleep.

The next afternoon, Susan reminded me to get ready for the dinner date she had made.

"Blast it," I thought to myself, "I forgot completely about that."

"This is casual, right?" I called from the bedroom as I heard her come down the hallway.

She walked into the room wearing a loose fitting peasant dress that was several sizes too large for her size 6 body.

"No," she smiled as she saw my expression change, "this is in costume. We're going to a medieval party tonight. They sent over these costumes for us to wear."

Looking at her in that dress I could only assume the restaurant didn't have the right size dress for Susan. The garment hung loosely about her body.

"If only she was plump enough to really put some strain on that dress," I thought briefly as I watched her turn and exit the room. But knowing that was not to be, I hurriedly got ready for the date.

During the drive to the restaurant we talked about trivialities, the conversation of the previous evening apparently forgotten. Located in an out of the way rural area, the Fuller Inn's parking lot was small, but full.

"Strange," I thought to myself, "I've been out this way before and never noticed this place."

Certain it must be a new restaurant; I turned the car into the driveway. We ended up parking near the back of the lot, and strolled to the restaurant's front door. As we walked up to the entrance another couple was leaving. The man was dressed in a Scottish kilt. However, his female companion nearly stopped my heart. I tried hard not to stare, but it was impossible.

Also dressed in a peasant's dress, this woman was the most impressive plump woman I had ever seen. The dress was obviously a size or two too small for her, and her breasts swelled up from its low cut front, the buttons of her top barely able to stay together. She easily had the largest bust I had ever seen. It was obvious she wore no bra, glimpses of her quivering, plump breasts showed through the gaps between the buttons in her top. Her rounded belly strained the cloth of the front of the dress. This, combined with the almost magical bust line she sported, threatened to burst the entire front of her garment. Her hips swelled out from her waist and led down to plump thighs and fat calves. Her bottom matched the rest of her, round and bouncy. About 5' 6", she was almost as wide as she was tall. Her plump face glowed with happiness as she and her male companion walked toward us laughing.

With her chubby fingers she unwrapped what looked like an after-dinner chocolate, then popped it in her mouth and swallowed. Waiting for the punch in the shoulder from Susan I knew I was earning, I tried not to notice as the woman's body seemed to suddenly expand in all directions under the already impossibly tight dress. Her bust began to swell up even more out of the top of the dress, a button suddenly popping lose, revealing even more of her massive breasts. As the rest of her body grew in proportion, ripping sounds could be heard as the seams of the garment began to protest.

Certain that I was hallucinating; I looked at the ground, then up again. In the space of a few seconds, she seemed to have gained fifteen pounds, making her even more awe inspiring than before. She and her companion laughed and smiled at the metamorphosis, his arm attempting to wrap around her expanding waist.

They looked at us as they passed the male winking at me. "Enjoy yourself in there."

With that, they were past us and we were nearly at the restaurant door. An unimpressive doorway led into the building, where we waited for the hostess to seat us. Inside was dark and cozy, booths hiding the other patrons effectively in the dim light. A plump girl in her mid twenties sauntered up, smiling as she approached.

"Are you here for the Halloween Special", she asked, looking at Susan and myself.

"We are," Susan answer, "the name on the reservation is Wilmet."

Looking the reservation list over, the hostess found our name and looked back up at us, "Right here on the list. Please follow me we have a very special room for you."

A strange look played over Susan's face as we followed our hostess past table after table. I couldn't help but notice the bouncing and swaying of our plump little hostess's backside as we reach a wall that contained several doors. She paused in front of one and opened it. Susan had reserved a private dining room for us. Still confused by what I had witnessed in the parking lot, I looked at Susan. She only smiled back at me, a gleam in her eye. After we sat, the hostess said, "My name is Jenny. Your waitress will be Chris. Please let me know if I can do anything to help make your evening a special one."

Giving her a knowing look, Susan replied, "I'm sure it will be one both my husband and I remember forever."

As the door closed, I had to ask, "Susan, what's going on here? You and the others act like something is up."

"This is Halloween, love, it's a night of magic. So just enjoy what comes."

Looking around, I noticed a medieval look to the room. While comfortable, the wooden chairs were wide and strong, the table hewn from solid oak. As I began to take in the atmosphere, the door opened again and Chris entered our little dining room. Not just a plumper, Chris was a very large woman, but still retained an hourglass figure. Her body quivered voluptuously as she came to a stop at our table. Her belly was impressive, with her massive breasts resting on the shelf it created. As she inhaled it seemed her entire body expanded, the outfit she wore barely containing her bulk. Her face was very pretty and her long, blonde hair lay in piles on her plump shoulders.

Her smile was genuine as she asked how we were. Looking at Susan she smiled again, "I see you've ordered the Halloween Special. Let me get the appetizers and drinks, and I'll be right back for the rest of your order."

With amazing grace, she turned and left us alone again.

Very suspicious, I looked at Susan. "All right, I know I said I like plump women, but this place is full of them. Why did you choose this restaurant, and what is the Halloween Special?"

Susan couldn't contain herself any longer and giggled at my question. "Since you're getting so impatient, I'll tell you. Just like you never told me about how you prefer large women, I had never told you how I've always wanted to have a plump, round, buxom figure. Since I was a child I've been fascinated with becoming fat. But knowing how most men don't care for heavy women, I've always starved myself to fit in to the American ideal."

My jaw dropped as she spoke.

"Are you serious?", was all I could manage to get out, my head beginning to swim with the events of the night so far.

She smiled, remembering, "Not at all. I remember cartoons from my childhood that showed female characters changing from having thin little bodies to plump, round figures. In one, a balloon that was obviously females welled to immense proportions as it was pumped up with air. There was a fairy tale cartoon where the wife of a woodsman went from very thin to very fat when his wishes were granted that brought food to his family. I even remember an English comedian's skit where he was chasing after a slender girl, trying to marry her. When he would take her out to eat she would always say she was watching her figure, and not eat. But as soon as they were married, she started gorging herself at the reception, continually growing fatter and fatter until her new husband could not get his arms around her."

I smiled as Susan talked, feeling the stirrings I had felt during my own childhood as I watched similar shows. She continued, "When I figured out how you felt about plump women, it all seemed to fall into place. I love to eat, and have always wanted to fatten up, and I have a feeling you would like it if I did. Am I right?"

"Yes."

"Well, then, that's why we're here. The Halloween Special is a magical spell that will fatten me up before your eyes tonight. I found this while surfing the fat related sites last night."

My imagination running wild, I was dumbfounded.

"You believe in magic?" I asked.

"If fate puts two people like you and I together, why can't magic work, too. You saw the woman in the parking lot blow up like a balloon. You don't think that was magic?"

Very confused, I couldn't think of anything to say. Just then Chris opened the door, bringing in a large bottle of champagne and the tray of appetizers.

"Here we are," she said, setting a plate in front of each of us. She poured the champagne, then quickly took our orders.

"Just press the button on the edge of the table when you're ready for the main course."

She smiled wickedly, "And there's a water dispenser along the wall there if you decide to use it. Oh, and there's a closet with clothes behind the mirror. Have a great time."

And the door was closed.

Confused by Chris's instructions, I looked at Susan, "How is this going to fatten you up?"

She also smile wickedly. "It's magic! It's not how much I eat, but how much I drink. The fluid I take in tonight will fill out my body, or so their web page said. Let's give it a try."

Susan picked up the champagne bottle from the ice, and began to drink it down. As she did, Susan's body seemed to change subtly. With each gulp her face filled out, but only slightly, though. Incredibly, she managed to drink the entire bottle.

"Well, do you notice any changes," Susan asked, her green eyes flashing.

Still skeptical, I wasn't sure if my imagination was playing tricks on me, or if she actually did look slightly fuller. In the medieval dress she had on, it was hard to tell since it draped across her figure. "Maybe, but you're going to need a whole lot more liquid to fill that dress out."

"Darling, filling the dress out is just the start," she said as she munched on a appetizer.

"This is soooo good. I can't believe I denied myself this, all to be skinny."

She sighed, "Let the games begin."

With that Susan picked up the empty champagne bottle, got up from her seat and pulled the hose from the wall for the water dispenser. Filling the bottle, she shut the water off and began to drink from the bottle again. This time there was a definite change in her body. I could see the top of the dress begin to rustle, as though her breasts were growing larger. Her arms also seemed to swell, as did her hips. Finishing the bottle, Susan turned for me.

"I can feel something changing," she said. I'm not sloshing, but the liquid is definitely filling me out."

She ran her hands over her body as she spoke, a look of delight on her face. As she turned it was obvious her rear end was also rounder.

I felt an odd stirring, wondering what the rest of the night would bring. This was weird, but the thought of Susan being so plump and buxom I couldn't put my arms around her was driving me insane. Susan sashayed to the table, her broader hips swinging seductively as she walked. It was obvious her larger breasts were jiggling under her top with every step. It looked as though she had gained ten or fifteen pounds. She picked up another appetizer, smiling at me as she ate it. "So how'm I doing?"

A lecherous, fantasy filled idea struck me, "You'll be filling that bottle so often you're going to get tired of it. But if you're really into this, I have a suggestion."

She smiled, "I bet I already know what it is."

Turning, she walked back to the water dispenser, took the hose from it, and placed it in her mouth. "How big do you want me," she asked.

"How big do you want to be?" I replied, unable to comprehend what was about to happen.

She smiled evilly, "First to say stop loses."

Her hand reached for the water control, and turned it on. Susan initially had to work hard to swallow the water fast enough, but soon got into the right rhythm. What happened over the next few minutes was mind boggling, I could only sit and watch, mesmerized. With each gulp of liquid Susan's body transformed further from the rail thin girl that had walked into the restaurant. Her breasts began to assert themselves, rapidly swelling within the top. Long, deep cleavage rose to meet the low cut blouse. Her breasts went from small, insignificant mounds to softballs and then to melons. At the same time her belly began to grow, rounding out against the waist band of the dress. Her hips and butt also joined in the fun, in addition to her thighs, calves and arms. It was as though her body was an inflating water balloon. Small rolls of fat began to form on her sides. Magically, her breasts continued to grow, spreading out in all directions. As they continued to balloon they came to rest on the expanding ledge created by the top of her belly. With each gulp of water they pushed further out from her growing body.

What had started out a 110 pound body rapidly blossomed to an expanding set of voluptuous curves. Not yet satisfied with her body, Susan kept going. Sucking harder on the water hose, her plumping body seemed to expand more rapidly. Her breasts soon reached the size of volley balls, straining mightily against the top of the dress. She had worn no bra, so the dress was the only restraint on Susan's rapidly fattening top. The fabric began to stretch, gaps showing between the buttons. Not to be outdone, the rest of her body also kept pace. Susan had to move her feet apart every few seconds as the insides of her thighs began to press against each other, while her hips and butt also continued to grow and grow. Her belly was also an incredible site to watch. Each passing moment it expanded at an astounding rate, the waist band of the dress becoming tighter as her burgeoning stomach pressed harder and harder against it. It began to show signs of strain; her plump, expanding body looked as though she was nine months pregnant.

Obviously enjoying herself, Susan's face was the picture of ecstasy. She began to make low, moaning sounds between each gulp, her eyes closed. Clamping the hose in her lips, she began to explore the incredible curves of her fattening body with her hands. She cupped them under her breasts, lifting the now unparalleled heavy, round, plump orbs. Next she began to rub her belly, then ran her hands back along her hips to her wide butt. Her skirt began to ride up on her growing hips, giving a much better view of the increasing size of her calves and thighs.

Watching her expand was an incredible turn on, a cold sweat broke out on my forehead. And still she kept chugging down the water. As her fattening body stretched the dress to its limits, it became apparent the dress was at least a few sizes too small. I thought about saying stop, but decided against it. After all, who was I to control her size?

Susan became fatter, rounder and more buxom with each passing second and she seemed to be in heaven. Suddenly, a button straining to contain her mammoth breasts snapped, flying across the room. In its place a gap opened to reveal the swell of her growing breasts, trying to force their way out. Looking like a woman possessed, Susan continued to drink. Another button let loose as her entire body continued pumping outward. She was approaching the most monstrous hourglass figure I had ever seen.

Latest posts

Back