• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Beyond - by IrishBard (~XWG, Sci-Fi)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
~XWG, Sci-Fi - Extreme weight gain…in space.

Beyond
By IrishBard

[Author’s Note:] Oh gods, it's good to be back. I've been away for a while, and It's time I did something. Time for a space adventure.

Chapter 1: Lift Off

Rhianna zipped up her standard issue uniform, the stretchy and cushiony fabric fitting over her form snugly and securely, it’s whiteness gleamed against the light of the morning sun. Today was the big day, and she was thrilled to be a part of the team. All 90 members of the crew were ready to go into stasis on one of the longest expeditions ever undertaken before.

One being the key word, as there were three ships docked and ready to go. Space Traveler Phobos was to be launched from earth and to be connected with the warp drive next to mars, sending the ship hurtling towards the new planet, dubbed “Great Terra.” The discovery of three different planets that not only had water, but on closer inspections, had an nitrogen, oxygen atmosphere, had rocked society as they knew it, and now, Rhianna was going to be one of the first people to set foot on this new planet.

“All set, Rhi?”

Rhianna looked up to see Cheng poke his head around the corner. Tali, the girl behind Rhianna, screamed.
“Cheng, knock first!”

“Ok, ok... Ready for it?”

Rhianna smiled. They had all worked and trained together for this, and despite his antics, Cheng was a decent guy, as well as a world class mathematician. Tali was a nice girl, and a biologist without peer. Rhianna was an engineer by trade, and worked on designing most of the test rockets for this mission.
“Oh yes, I’m so excited!”

They walked to the shuttle together, the huge, ship ready to go, white and gleaming, full of equipment for exploration, as well as food for the journey, possible a lot longer after that. They stepped inside to a cheer of people. Last few moments before being locked away in stasis, with only the computers for company.
“Alright, ladies, listen up!” That was Colonel Brookes, the leading commander in the operation, a giant of a man who was a veteran of various wars. “Great Terra, as you all know, is a low gravity world, and so in order to prevent any undue accidents, we need to take certain precautions. You’ve all taken the Healthlock capsule. That should keep your health as it is now, so the process that we do to you over your nap time might be a bit disorientating, but it’s for the better!”

“Oh god, I know what’s coming,” Rhianna said. “Any guesses.”

“Well, the space suits are made of some of the most stretchy fiber known to man,” Tali replied. “Besides, Rhi, I think you’d look cute with a bit extra.”

“It’s not really an issue,” Cheng said. “Although, this is the first time I have been properly fit.”

Oh well, thought Rhianna, if sacrificing about a figure she never really cared about was the way to achieve her dream, then so be it. Climbing up the ladder to her pod, she looked around. A number of crew members were concerned, one even outright objecting to it. She climbed into the stasis pod, feeding the tube into her mouth and lay back. Slowly, she found herself drifting off the sleep, dreaming about the new adventure awaiting her.

Latest posts

Back