Quantcast

BHM 21-25! Where are you lol!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

stillblessed23

A half full kinda girl
I'm sure somebody somewhere has asked this before but I just have to know. First off all, where are all the young BHM like 21 to 25 lol. It's like their hiding. All I ever see is BHM who are married if I see them. And where are all the BHM on the east coast lol. Show yourselves !!!!!! I love a BHM and I had one when I was younger and let him get away now it's like I can't even find any to be friends with lol. Someone tell me I'm not crazy there has got to be some of you guys still around lol.

-Michelle

stillblessed23

A half full kinda girl
That's cool missaf and I'm sorry about that I wasn't sure if this should be in the BHM or east event's thread. If it's any consilation I am running on like 3 hours of sleep.

-Maybe a lovely modorater could move the thread for me!

And StridentDionysus, ChrisVersion2 and rocczilla nice to meet you!

dac01

im a young bhm about 270 6'2 21 next month woooo but unfortunatly i am taken anyways im from australia so i am wayyyy out of the way from america lol

fatish

im not single but i do have a question??am i considered a BHM?im 5'10" and im about 220.everyone including myself refers to me as the chubby guy.lol

Chimpi

into the shining sun
im not single but i do have a question??am i considered a BHM?im 5'10" and im about 220.everyone including myself refers to me as the chubby guy.lol
I would consider you to fall under that label. That is to assume that you don't mind being a label. :p

I fall under the said age range and I am also on the East coast. I am here. I go outside every day. I do not walk the streets of Florida. I generally drive in my Caravan, but I can be seen by the naked eye. ;)

Rhino1978

I'm sure somebody somewhere has asked this before but I just have to know. First off all, where are all the young BHM like 21 to 25 lol. It's like their hiding. All I ever see is BHM who are married if I see them. And where are all the BHM on the east coast lol. Show yourselves !!!!!! I love a BHM and I had one when I was younger and let him get away now it's like I can't even find any to be friends with lol. Someone tell me I'm not crazy there has got to be some of you guys still around lol.

-Michelle
Does that mean at 29 im old ??? ARGHHHHHHHHHHH the shame,the shame .im meltinnnnnnnngggg:D:D

Chubbyadmirer86

I'm 21 and from the NYC area. Not sure if I'm a BHM though. I'm 5'7" and 170lbs. Does that count?

bigrugbybloke

lol nice one:D
aye mate! without sounding girly i am quite into my skin products and my belly as well but not poncy about it! hopefully some ffa will appreciate that but i also like to talk with lads who are gaining as well. :)

BuffetKing

Hi blessed! 25, 300+lbs, single and chillin in the Cincinnati area. Pm's welcome (sorry mods, that's how I roll)

Tomos

22, 5'10'' and 195lbs and rising.

I got a new job a few months ago that involves working away from home so I get a food allowance everyday that I can claim on company expenses. Making sure I spend as much of it as possible is going to see that 195 continue to climb :D. It's been quite cool because I work with a team of 5 others, all of a similar age and who all seem to have inadvertantly gained weight since we started (some more than others.)

If you tell someone they're allowed to spend up to £20 on something (a meal in our case) they're going to spend as close to it as possible every time. It's human nature. For me, as someone who doesn't at all object to putting on weight and being allowed to eat a lot, it's been a bit surreal, like a dream :D.

Lastminute.Tom

Write on!
21 south england, if I have moobs then am I a bhm? I think I'm chunky enough to come under that definition anyway so I'll just say I am for now

Latest posts