• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM asking out FFA?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I want to hear stories of BHM asking out FFA. I don’t care if it comes from FFA or from BHM or from a 3rd party observer. But I am curious about as much info as possible about what led up to it (did they know each other for a while, or just meet? On-line or off?, etc), and his thoughts (did he have high confidence she’d say yes? Was he just taking a wild gamble? Did he know she was an FFA or that she was interested in him, somehow?)

One repeated refrain on here is from FFA, lamenting that fat guys never ask them out. The response from the BHM side of things is typically “Well, how would a fat guy have any idea that you might be interested in him, when the vast majority of women wouldn’t be?” So I want to hear about when this ‘gap’ was overcome, and how it went down.

For that matter, even if the guy isn't a BHM, but would be of some other demographic that could expect most women might not be interested (basically that stereotypes say women would not be attracted to), that could be relevant too.

For my part, meh, I wasn’t more than a little bit chubby when I was single, and I was too nervous/shy to make the first move, so I have no story of my own to contribute.

Latest posts

Back