BHM dads

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
I've learned working at my new job that childrens retail is a good place to check out BHMs. I get quite a few BHM dads at work, and although they are all taken, the eye candy is appreciated.

persimmon

And now, in stereo!
I find both chunky guys and guys playing with their small children to be really cute. The intersection of the sets is just freakin' adorable.

p

cammy

bellyphile
Yes, there are BHM dads everywhere - I especially love to see them at the beach :eat2: . It seems a sure way to produce a BHM is to get married and have kids. I think its that we cook more and they eat all the leftover food.

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
A big guy and a family man is an ideal combination for me as well! I agree wholeheartedly.

DionysusVoice

This pic is a few years old (the little girl in it is now 5), but I've always liked this one of me & her . . .

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
Awwww very cute pictures...

and I don't think I've said welcome to ya yet... Welcome to the boards.

escapist

Belt Buster!
Okay you just explained why my very "Normal" myspace page has got me so many private messages, all my friends bug me cause they don't get respones like I do off Myspace. They asked what I had on mine, I said Noting, just pictures of me hiking, and traveling, and I talk about playing lego's with my kids, posted some poetry...its all very just normal stuff, but they say I get far more attention from my myspace page than they do.

Here why not see for yourself: http://www.myspace.com/jdwamhoff

I'm going to see if I can catch anybody looking at me next time I go to ToysRus for the kids lol.

CTAnonymousCT

Repressed Orator
::sigh:: Why when I was a BHM couldnt I get ANY women to look at me? I had to lose over 100 lbs before I could get any hotties to glance my way. If only I had found the boards back in those days I coulda stayed fat and happy..LMAO

Keep it Real!

Rojodi

I have been the stay-at-home parent since July 31, 1994. Why do I know that date well: it was the day AFTER I turned 30. LOL

When my demonseedfruitofmyloinsspoiledappleofmyeye son was a baby and into his toddler years, I found the reception at stores different. Children's clothing stores, oh I was fussed over greatly. The clerks couldn't have been more polite, talkative, etc. I loved that. At men's wear, different. I was treated like I smelled bad or was beyond contempt.

Bookstores have always treated me greatly. Maybe because in there, the only size that matters is your mind.

StridentDionysus

Señor Member
::sigh:: Why when I was a BHM couldnt I get ANY women to look at me? I had to lose over 100 lbs before I could get any hotties to glance my way. If only I had found the boards back in those days I coulda stayed fat and happy..LMAO

Keep it Real!
I'm losing weight too (and I'll have to lose around 100 lbs. also :p). I'm enjoying the FFA/BHM comunity for as long as I can hehe (round a year :D )

escapist

Belt Buster!

Keep it Real!
Wow you guys, come on, can it be that the 100 lbs changed how you viewed yourself and thats what people noticed? If you can't love yourself in your own skin how can you expect anybody else too? Thats the real power of the FFA board, it shows guys like us that not only are there women out there who don't just mind we are fat, but they are actually attracted to it!

I'm over 400 lbs guys and I've never had a problem finding the affections of a woman. Only in finding the right one, but I'm still confident she is out there somewhere dreaming of someone just like me, as much as I'm dreaming of someone just like her.

So Cheer up guys, they FFA's are out there, and you might not even know it. Listen to all the new FFA's why they join, most of them keep it a total secret. Learn to notice the little clues a woman gives off. Like eye contact; a woman in line at the supermarket who steps closer to you and asks about our day and looks you right into the eyes and smiles, and try's to find an excuse to brush agisnt you and touch you....pay attention because they are out there, and they want your attention.

Solarbip

I'm usually too busy looking at the candy in line while waiting to pay for my stuff. :doh: too

CTAnonymousCT

Repressed Orator
Wow you guys, come on, can it be that the 100 lbs changed how you viewed yourself and thats what people noticed? If you can't love yourself in your own skin how can you expect anybody else too? Thats the real power of the FFA board, it shows guys like us that not only are there women out there who don't just mind we are fat, but they are actually attracted to it!
I think you hit the nail right on the head there. I wasnt OK with who I was being large. I also love bbw's and from hanging around the dances and bashes for quite a long time, I havent found alot of bbw/bhm couples. Some, but not the norm....And since I prefer thicker, robust women and it seems alot of FFA's are thin, I would never have noticed the flirtation wierd huh? :shocked: :shocked:

Keep it Real!

cammy

bellyphile
The confidence/comfortable factor is big - this goes for anyone of any size. A guy who is down on himself is a total drag and will never catch my eye no matter how attractive he may be otherwise.

I'm an FFA and I find that very few BHMs notice that I'm taking notice of them.

Solarbip

The confidence/comfortable factor is big - this goes for anyone of any size. A guy who is down on himself is a total drag and will never catch my eye no matter how attractive he may be otherwise.

I'm an FFA and I find that very few BHMs notice that I'm taking notice of them.

I live in Florida too. Hey there. :wubu:

Latest posts