BHM/FFA Confessions/Complaints/Thoughts/Secrets

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I feel much more comfortable with confessing these two things here than on the regular board:

1) I consider myself a feeder... there's nothing sexier than a man with a very full stomach.

2) I do get off thinking about gaining weight myself. I'd never do it, because I'm too insecure and do buy into the whole "I need to be thin to be considered beautiful" thing, but I look forward to the day when I find a man I want to have a child with, not only because that in itself is a fantastic thing but because then I can be fat without negative stigma from general society.

#2 might piss some people off because of the whole size-acceptance thing, but it's a pretty big secret/complex of mine. I'd never have the balls to tell people IRL... so please be kind.
I agree with you on both counts.

1. DEFINITELY looking forward to cooking my bf's favourite dinner when I get back from the parents' xmas celebration (he always overdoes it...hehehehe *evil grin* ), then f'ing him like there's no tomorrow. Seeing his belly hang and hearing things slosh around....*fans self*...ok moving on.

2. You can appreciate fat people without being fat yourself. I love me some fat men and women, but prefer to stay thin, myself. Best of both worlds; enjoy your fantasies!

Fatgator

My confession I think is relatively common among BHM/FFAs...but I LOVE the ideas of being with a thinner FFA...I love the contrast, I'd like the idea of seeing just how fat I am beside her.

I would love my belly to be rubbed, I'd love to be stuffed...and admittedly to be teased about my weight...called fat names, etc. I love feeling fat, so the "meaner" it is, the fatter I feel. (Though of course it's not actually mean to me, it's all positive).

Other confessions...um well..I'm into girls feet as well..so a girl using my belly as a foot rest would be awesome...that way her feet could be all warm and on a soft belly like mine..and she could play with my belly all day.

Umm...I think I have a ton of confessions....but basically I LOVE feeling fat...anything that makes me feel even fatter, I'm for..(I'm a student in college..so those desks with the chairs attached to the desk...I get stuck in those....and still eating candy bars and drinking sodas while stuck lol)

I'm sure I have a ton more to say but that's it for now...I've never really expressed this in public before...so I might sound weird...please be nice..:blush:

Fatgator

I have one big confession that I feel a bit ashamed of. I believe in treating women with respect and dignity and as Queens, so I would want to take care of the girl I get, or at least we each take care of each other, emotionally, financially, etc...but my confession is...

I wish I could find an FFA that...if I lived with, she wouldn't mind working, and me staying home and not work...I like the idea of being able to be a fat lazy guy in a way that I could just sit and eat all day and not lose calories by working...she could provide the food etc..and when we are together, of course she could feed me and we have fun in all the physical ways that we both like...

I know this must make me sound very selfish and maybe unattractive...I mean of course I would go out with her and stuff..just I wouldn't work so I could keep eating and getting fatter...

Also, I love the idea of the girl think I'm a fat pig, and coming home with donuts and pizzas without even asking me if I wanted it. She'd know that I was a fatty and assume I wanted it...also when we would go out to eat, if she couldn't finish what was on her plate, she'd just dump her food in with mine without asking if I wanted it...again she'd assume that I'd want it...all this would be fun to me...though it probably sounds so odd.

LoveBHMS

default title
I feel much more comfortable with confessing these two things here than on the regular board:

1) I consider myself a feeder... there's nothing sexier than a man with a very full stomach.

2) I do get off thinking about gaining weight myself. I'd never do it, because I'm too insecure and do buy into the whole "I need to be thin to be considered beautiful" thing, but I look forward to the day when I find a man I want to have a child with, not only because that in itself is a fantastic thing but because then I can be fat without negative stigma from general society.

#2 might piss some people off because of the whole size-acceptance thing, but it's a pretty big secret/complex of mine. I'd never have the balls to tell people IRL... so please be kind.
If that turns you on, then so what? There is definitely a nuance between "fantasy that gets me off" and "thing I'd actually put into practice." The mere fact that you get sexually aroused by something but don't choose to change your own body is nothing to feel silly over.

Feeding? Common. You sure can talk about that on the other boards.

Koldun

Confession: I've never found a feedee/feeder type of person to play with - but would really like too....

Koldun

A mutual gainer would be fun - but just feedee/feeder would do. :)

StridentDionysus

Señor Member
Thought (yesterday while eating xmas diner): I'm a damn good cook :D :eat1:

Complaint: My tummy still aches from eating too much :(

Confession: I'm trying to get a CES press pass even tho I'm not press and I'm soooo not going :p

Secret: I watched Blade Runner, Predator and Taxi Driver for the first time yesterday... all alone (after cooking diner) :doh:

justpengy

A confession...

I wish that my boyfriend was more accepting about his size. That way, I wouldn't feel guilty for being so attracted to his 350 lbs. To me, there is nothing hotter than him after a huge meal when I can rub his stomach and snuggle up to every inch of him. And, while he does go with it, I know that he is not as into it as I am and it shows when there are times when he doesn't want me loving on his stomach.

And another confession? I wish he was into the food thing as much as I am because I would love to have him feeding me.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
A confession...

I wish that my boyfriend was more accepting about his size. That way, I wouldn't feel guilty for being so attracted to his 350 lbs. To me, there is nothing hotter than him after a huge meal when I can rub his stomach and snuggle up to every inch of him. And, while he does go with it, I know that he is not as into it as I am and it shows when there are times when he doesn't want me loving on his stomach.

And another confession? I wish he was into the food thing as much as I am because I would love to have him feeding me.
Hey Pengy, welcome :) If you go reading through various threads on the weight board, you'll find that you are hardly alone.....more often it is guys wishing their girlfriend was more accepting of her size, and that she would feed him, but I think the situation ends up being much the same. When you really like the person, but your sexuality doesn't match up as well as you like....it is a hard situation. Their body confidence might increase, but their sexuality is not apt to change, so they are not ever apt to be 'into' fat and feeding. Nor is your sexuality apt to change, so even if you don't actually do it, you are probably always going to be at least fantasizing about it. And when I say sexuality, I realize that really it is beyond just sex.

So yah, it is good to recognize that you have this mis-match, the bugger is deciding what to do about it, accept it, or look for someone who you match up better with in that regard?

Anyway, best of luck, and I do hope that at the least he becomes more accepting of his size.

-Ed

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer

Aaahhhh, now doesn't that feel better? :) Seriously, I don't think anyone here will be pissed off. It is your body, and it is up to you to decide what to do with it. And it is great to unload those secrets, and find out that.....it doesn't really shock people much.

My french beach analogy: For a couple of years when I was a teen, my family lived in Paris, France. A lot of friends of my parents used this as an excuse to finally tour france, and a lot started and ended their trip staying with us. Multiple times I heard basically the same story: They go to the south coast, where the beaches are generally topless. At first the woman indignantly announces that SHE would never do that. Then after an hour or so, she begins to feel self-conscious, because she seems to be the only woman on the beach with her top covered. Finally, feeling greatly daring, she takes her top off. She looks around, and sees that nobody is gawking, nobody is laughing at her, that overall, nobody is paying much attention. When you are surrounded by thousands of topless women, one more is not much different from the rest.

In other words, most of us here have things that we would be uncomfortable telling most people out in the world, and we have things that we might be ashamed of, or that we are insecure about. They are all unique, but we all have them. It is not a horrible thing to keep them to yourself if you want to, but since here you can talk about them, why not? It can't hurt :D

A couple of thoughts though.

- As you get older, you may find you get more secure. As you do so, you might find you worry less what others think of your body, and more about what works for you. So you may or may not end up caring about staying so thin, and when you have kids, you may or may not want to make a bit change in your body beyond what pregnancy already does.

- Ummm, yah, there is still stigma to being fat when you are a mom. It is probably somewhat more accepted, just because more of them are fat. I think if anything the reason it may not be so obvious is that many mom's have different priorities than what others think of them, so they just don't fret it as much. Having said that, the whole pregnancy thing could be a good landmark for you, the point when you want to try something different.

Thanks for sharing your feelings, and I hope this was not too much of a 'Dad' lecture :doh:

LoveBHMS

default title
Aaahhhh, now doesn't that feel better? :) Seriously, I don't think anyone here will be pissed off. It is your body, and it is up to you to decide what to do with it. And it is great to unload those secrets, and find out that.....it doesn't really shock people much.

My french beach analogy: For a couple of years when I was a teen, my family lived in Paris, France. A lot of friends of my parents used this as an excuse to finally tour france, and a lot started and ended their trip staying with us. Multiple times I heard basically the same story: They go to the south coast, where the beaches are generally topless. At first the woman indignantly announces that SHE would never do that. Then after an hour or so, she begins to feel self-conscious, because she seems to be the only woman on the beach with her top covered. Finally, feeling greatly daring, she takes her top off. She looks around, and sees that nobody is gawking, nobody is laughing at her, that overall, nobody is paying much attention. When you are surrounded by thousands of topless women, one more is not much different from the rest.

In other words, most of us here have things that we would be uncomfortable telling most people out in the world, and we have things that we might be ashamed of, or that we are insecure about. They are all unique, but we all have them. It is not a horrible thing to keep them to yourself if you want to, but since here you can talk about them, why not? It can't hurt :D

A couple of thoughts though.

- As you get older, you may find you get more secure. As you do so, you might find you worry less what others think of your body, and more about what works for you. So you may or may not end up caring about staying so thin, and when you have kids, you may or may not want to make a bit change in your body beyond what pregnancy already does.

- Ummm, yah, there is still stigma to being fat when you are a mom. It is probably somewhat more accepted, just because more of them are fat. I think if anything the reason it may not be so obvious is that many mom's have different priorities than what others think of them, so they just don't fret it as much. Having said that, the whole pregnancy thing could be a good landmark for you, the point when you want to try something different.

Thanks for sharing your feelings, and I hope this was not too much of a 'Dad' lecture :doh:
that she'd be larger due to pregnancy, not that she'd gain a bunch of weight after she had kids. I could be wrong though.

If "more of them are fat" and it's accepted because they have "different priorities", well, I/C that idea sort of pisses me off. Is it supposed to be accepted to abandon good health habits when you have kids? Is there some sort of societal nod to women abandoning their standards of beauty merely because the addition of children is supposed to make them so "other" oriented that they won't focus on working out or eating healthfully?

Or worse, does being a mother mean it's accepted, if not encouraged, to no longer worry about being a sexually attractive being? (presuming that pre-children they felt attractive at a certain size) Like "Oh, you're a mom now, no more 'fretting' over such superficial things as getting to the gym or eating salad."

cammy

bellyphile
I love that this thread has been resurrected.

I confess that I bake and cook very fattening foods in large quantities and leave them for my BHM to raid when I'm not looking - like in the middle of the night. He knows I'm into his gaining, but he's always complaining to me about how heavy he's gotten. But with a gain of 50 pounds in 3 years, I'm thinking he's secretly loving his gain. Ymmmmm....

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I love that this thread has been resurrected.

I confess that I bake and cook very fattening foods in large quantities and leave them for my BHM to raid when I'm not looking - like in the middle of the night. .
I confess that I'm just a big jealous of him....being encouraged to raid baking in the middle of the night? *swoon*

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I confess that while out shopping the post-Christmas sales, I wandered into a couple of trendy/youth oriented shops, and verified that indeed, I'm a size or two two big to buy pants there. Sometimes around here I feel small, so it is good to be reminde that by the standards of most of the world I'm actually rather fat.

-Ed

Kazak

I've never had a girlfriend or even been on a date. Every girl that I've ever asked out has said no. I always figured they said no cuz I was fat.

Miss

I confess that while out shopping the post-Christmas sales, I wandered into a couple of trendy/youth oriented shops, and verified that indeed, I'm a size or two two big to buy pants there. Sometimes around here I feel small, so it is good to be reminde that by the standards of most of the world I'm actually rather fat.

-Ed
My confession is that sometimes I feel guilty because of my view of beauty. It's difficult to get clothes for him (as many trips and one failed attempt to make bondage pants has proved), he gets uncomfortable in the heat (me, I freeze at any temperature below 20 degrees centigrade) and, of course, the dreaded "chub rub" in summer has ruined some days (I'm not exactly fit, but am used to walking around town all day, he isn't so much)

Complaints - Confidence! Most BHM's are fairly shy, and it's quiet annoying as I'm usually pretty loud and consequently scare them away. Current Boy is pretty confident most of the time, has no trouble getting himself female admirers - he's the kind of guy other guys should watch out for because if their girlfriend is upset with them, he is the guy who treats them with respect and sensitivity, makes them laugh and gives good hugs, and occasionally the hugs lead to a bit more.
Anyway, whilst he's more confident then most I know, he still isn't 100% confident about his figure and drapes himself in big shirts that don't suit him.

Thoughts - moobs, belly rolls, warm soft skin and cute little love handles all equal yum. I've just not been turned on by smaller guys in the same way before. Falling asleep on his belly is placed only second to falling asleep in his big arms, snuggled into him.

Secrets - I'm a recovering from an ED and so are a large amount of my friends. I try not to overthink this because whilst it's related, it's certainly not the major factor in things. I would like to be around 20 pounds lighter so I could be half his weight, be tiny and slight for him and for the feeling of being tiny and slight with him. I'd be tempted to say I want him to gain my 20 if I lost it, but I know he doesn't want to. He used to be heavier and didn't like it, but I wonder if it were a combination of heat and being 17/18 and surrounded by 17/18 year olds.

BHMluver

I must confess:

Though my only experience with girlfriends have been girls from 170ish lbs to around 350ish lbs., I would really like to experience a skinny girl (100-130ish lbs). I love the thought of being with a girl that's less than half my size - a definite fantasy.
In that same vein, my husband is several times mine since (me - 115, him - upper 400's or lower 500's, not sure - doesn't weigh himself). Sometimes when he is on top of me and I catch a glimpse of our reflection in the bedroom mirror, it turns me to know that I can "handle" a man of his girth. <giggle> :eat2:

fat hiker

I have one big confession that I feel a bit ashamed of. I believe in treating women with respect and dignity and as Queens, so I would want to take care of the girl I get, or at least we each take care of each other, emotionally, financially, etc...but my confession is...

I wish I could find an FFA that...if I lived with, she wouldn't mind working, and me staying home and not work...I like the idea of being able to be a fat lazy guy in a way that I could just sit and eat all day and not lose calories by working...she could provide the food etc..and when we are together, of course she could feed me and we have fun in all the physical ways that we both like...

I know this must make me sound very selfish and maybe unattractive...I mean of course I would go out with her and stuff..just I wouldn't work so I could keep eating and getting fatter...

Also, I love the idea of the girl think I'm a fat pig, and coming home with donuts and pizzas without even asking me if I wanted it. She'd know that I was a fatty and assume I wanted it...also when we would go out to eat, if she couldn't finish what was on her plate, she'd just dump her food in with mine without asking if I wanted it...again she'd assume that I'd want it...all this would be fun to me...though it probably sounds so odd.
It sounds to me like you need to find a line of employment that you can do from home - that way, you get to avoid 'losing calories by working' and yet avoid the apparent guilt trip of being a 'fat lazy pig' who just sponges off her. Something you can do with a telephone and a computer while snacking all day....

There are jobs like that you know!

Or, you may just find a woman who wants a 'kept man', and has the money to carry it off. After all, if your fantasy worked out right, she might well be rich enough not to work either.... or also to work from home. There used to be a piece of fiction on this topic - about a guy who worked in the financial industry, who married an FFA. He steadily got fat, as did she, and when he grew too big for his employer's liking, he opened a home-based consultancy, ate, operated his computer, traded on-line and grew bigger - a lot bigger! She was a home economics prof at a county college, so of course her students' food projects just became stock for his ever-larger meals... IIRC, he topped out in the story around the 1000 pound mark, and she at 600 or so.

Molly

This is like the Post Secret for FFA/BHM.

Honestly I have nothing to confess that i would feel comfortable spilling.