• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM/FFA confidence

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Ive been friends with benefits with my most recent ex since we broke up, and despite possible complications, Im fine with it. Since Im moving to Colorado in September, I dont see anything wrong with getting my swerve on for the time being. Besides, the transition from partners to friends has gone much more smoothly, and Im happy reaping the benefits without the relationship drama.

Some of you may remember posts where I talked about him playing along with my fantasies to make me happy, but now not so much in the FWB situation. It seems that anything involving belly rubs and the like is now off limits, which does make sense, because he in the style of ex's before him is trying to lose weight right after the breakup.

Okay, long backstory aside, here's my question:

1)FFAs, is it a must that a guy is genuinely confident with his body, and furthermore if he's into all the sexual aspects that play into the ideal BHM/FFA relationship? As much as I dont want to pass up an opportunity to show the BHMs who dont know about Dims/Size Acceptance that they're damn sexy, Im sick of guys who shy away when I try to get my sexual needs satisfied, or think Im a freak for it.

2)BHMs, do you ever feel that with a non-FFA that she passes over your sexual turn ons reguarding your bodies? (For example, women that avoid touching or any contact with your belly at all?)

Chew on it and get back to me.

Latest posts

Back