BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lindsey Bananas

Giant ball of crazy
Hi guys, how are all you beautiful faces today?:) My name is Lindsey, I'm a 26 year old FFA from the US, Michigan specifically. I just joined today and I'm honesty super nervous to post here, mainly because I don't really know wtf I'm doing lol. I'm a single mother of two little girls and I'm just trying to find my big bearded papa bear. (Ok, the beard isn't mandatory but definitely appreciated;)).

I'm going to attempt to insert a picture but if it doesn't work I apologize, as I have the internet skills of my 75-year-old grandmother.

View attachment image.jpg

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Hello Lindsey! Welcome to the boards. If I think of any (marginally) bearded fat guys looking to meet someone I will let them know and they might send you a PM. **searches for PM button** :) Your picture, by the way, is lovely.

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us
I have a new idea for a TV show: h4ck4r Granny. Thanks Lindsey.

ottovonkrapfen

Hello everyone from *sunny* UK. My name is Vi, southern Italian fella with a quirky sense of humour that somehow manages not to gesticulate while talking. I moved to the UK two years and a half and am loving it. Would like to make friends on here to brighten up the rainy days.

Nutella91

Hello!

Been reading forums for many years every now and then, but decided now to register. I'm an university student from Finland, I was a chubby child, whose mom made too much food and since then been on the same path. :eat2:

I like to watch sports (football/soccer, ice hockey, F1), but not do myself that much. I read a lot, a good book and sofa is a perfect combination. I'm kind of shy, but would be nice to come more out of my shell. I gladly also answer questions if you have any :)

Duskfall73

G'day one and all the name is Andrew i am 42 from
Melbourne,Australia i have poked my head in these
forums a couple of time before but just thought i'd
hi

trueth

Hey all I'm trueth, 29 from Atlanta. Stumbled on to this site after reading "Why I prefer big men by Ginger" Hoping to find some encouragement here, since I can't seem to encourage myself.

Jisasaku

Bhm from rhode island here. Long time gainer currently 250 but i feel thats still way to small. Love comics, anime, video, games, etc. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Dragoonboy

I am a Feedee, a special kind of Feedee. I am in that tiny, tiny minority of Feedees. I say that because I am into immobility IRL. I wanna be fattened up! So fat, I can't leave the house. Always waddling/shuffling around the house. Out of breath just going from the bed to the couch. Almost nothing fits me. What I'm looking for is a Feeder. A Feeder who's into immobility as much as I am. If you're not into this, fine by me. But if you are, please message me. Please let me know Feeders like you exist.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
I am a Feedee, a special kind of Feedee. I am in that tiny, tiny minority of Feedees. I say that because I am into immobility IRL. I wanna be fattened up! So fat, I can't leave the house. Always waddling/shuffling around the house. Out of breath just going from the bed to the couch. Almost nothing fits me. What I'm looking for is a Feeder. A Feeder who's into immobility as much as I am. If you're not into this, fine by me. But if you are, please message me. Please let me know Feeders like you exist.
I go here

Sheepie

Hi I'm Sarah, and i'm a FFA from Maine. I have been lurking for awhile but have just gathered the nerve to join and post :blush:

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Hi I'm Sarah, and i'm a FFA from Maine. I have been lurking for awhile but have just gathered the nerve to join and post :blush:
You are in luck, we haven't filled our Maine quota yet. Welcome aboard!

Latest posts