BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Hi I'm Sarah, and i'm a FFA from Maine. I have been lurking for awhile but have just gathered the nerve to join and post :blush:
Ayuh, welcome to the boards (pronounced bawds in deference to the Maine accent). :D

bellybob

My second post here. I goofed up already imagine that.!! Introduced myself in the wrong thread..
Hello to all the Ladies and Gentlemen out there in Dimension cyber land. I have been lurking and checking out this site so I thought I would join.. Consider this your warning that I will be posting and commenting now and then :p...

View attachment Sad Face.jpg

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
No need for sadness - welcome to the BHM/FFA crowd Bellybob!

People around here are pretty convinced their's is the nicest board here....

BChunky

Hi. How has everyone been? I just realized I have not logged in here since July

Tad

mostly harmless
Welcome back, Ouroboros!

A quick trip through old postings says you were a music student last time you were around, I guess you'd be graduated now?

Tad

mostly harmless
Welcome back, Ouroboros!

A quick trip through old postings says you were a music student last time you were around, I guess you'd be graduated now?

ouroboros

Welcome back, Ouroboros!

I jumped around majors and dealt with personal issues, now I'm studying psych. Although I should have been graduated by now. Lol

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us
I jumped around majors and dealt with personal issues, now I'm studying psych. Although I should have been graduated by now. Lol
Nothing wrong with that.

Ouroboros is a nifty snake.

Hai Hozay.

q8i

Hello from Kuwait!
I'm a 31 yo guy living one of the worst countries in the world for a FA, I'm a musician, MMA fighter, biker and a solo traveler, I'm really glad to find this forum, thanks you all.

Group builder