BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
I envision a scene similar to us "chasing" a spider. We act all tough and stalky - then when we get close, any fast motions make us squeak and we hightail it out of there ;)

574BHM

574BHM

Just fyi, I frigging love your signature!

Lonna........ Lonna!................*inhale*.... LONNAAAAAA!!!

Jeannie

Connect the dots
I'm just hanging out in new places online....
And how perfect that you landed on this doorstep. :smitten:

Feel free to keep posting pics. You are rather breathtaking.

ChubChuckie

Hey I'm new here. I'm a bi fat guy from Florida. 27, 5'4" 280ish. Happy to be here, looking forward to getting to know the community.

Enplumpen

I'm Enplumpen or Neil. Have been part of the scene since 2002 or so, but have really only started to make an effort over the past 3-4 years. I'm 34 and a fledgling Feedee at 199lbs. Also kinda queer, but mostly demisexual.

Currently I write off and on for Ravenous Magazine, but recently I've started trying my luck as a BHM Web Model under the studio name My Feedee Boyfriend.

I'm into music (shoegaze, indie, psych, post-hardcore), gaming, feminism / social justice and body positivity.

Hellu

View attachment 13277703_1031961486902672_353767435_n.jpeg

View attachment PHOTO_20160607_181531.jpg

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I'm Enplumpen or Neil. Have been part of the scene since 2002 or so, but have really only started to make an effort over the past 3-4 years. I'm 34 and a fledgling Feedee at 199lbs. Also kinda queer, but mostly demisexual.

Currently I write off and on for Ravenous Magazine, but recently I've started trying my luck as a BHM Web Model under the studio name My Feedee Boyfriend.

I'm into music (shoegaze, indie, psych, post-hardcore), gaming, feminism / social justice and body positivity.

Hellu
Hi Neil! I like your dinosaur picture :D

Latest posts

Group builder