BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Niceguy84

Well, gotta introduce myself too.. :)

I'm 32 years old, live in Norway (Europe), male, about 186 cm tall (which translates to 6'2") or something for you US people), weighing in at 121 kg (which should be almost 270 lbs) and I enjoy being big/chubby/fat/whatever you want to call it :)

I've been bigger all my life weighing in at 90 kg (200 lbs) at 12 years old and hit my highest at 16 with 130 kg (290 lbs). My weight was mostly due to growing up surrounded by huge amounts of home-cooked delicious food, as I was never anywhere close to skinny. Adding to this was a dislike of sports, so I basically stayed a couch potato. I lost some weight in my mid-20s, but regained most of it unintentionally and have settled on eating whatever I want and let my weight be whatever it wants. Fairly stable at the moment, just a couple kilos creeping on each year, but I'm not intentionally gaining weight. :)

Other than this.. Well, I work full time, when not at work I am interested in travel, cars, reading, of course spend a lot of time with friends, cooking, watching movies, various organizational work and so on. :)

I am a little hesistant to post a face picture to begin with, so let's start with body :)

View attachment IMG-20150621-WA0008 (1).jpg

Cors

Delurking
Hello lovelies, it has been a while... over 4 years? Time flies. Feels good to see familiar faces around here!

So I went from being crazy busy to having too much time on my hands. And I am now in a relationship with an amazing SSBHM (mmm I know :wubu:), so it feels appropriate to start posting on this part of the boards.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Hello lovelies, it has been a while... over 4 years? Time flies. Feels good to see familiar faces around here!

So I went from being crazy busy to having too much time on my hands. And I am now in a relationship with an amazing SSBHM (mmm I know :wubu:), so it feels appropriate to start posting on this part of the boards.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Wahey! Blast from the past!

Welcome back :D

300PlusILove

Big Legs Massager
Dont think ive posted here yet but im From Houston TX and very much into pool , bowling ,movies, video games , music and almost any type of Art work. If you love seafood you and me can be good pals. My question to the public is have anyone here ever known of single ssbbws over 300 lbs with big legs in Houston because from what i see is to many skinny ladies lol

View attachment IMG_20160915_111943.jpg

lovebiscuit

Hello! I made my account earlier this year, but I don't think I used it much. I'm planning on being around more often now, though.
I'm a feedee, and I've been gaining on and off since 2015. I've been without a feeder, so it's been a bit more difficult. I ended up losing weight, but on the plus side, my belly is softer now! :) I'd like to find a female feeder in my area. I'd also be content to chat with one long distance and get to know each other.
I look forward to hearing from people! I hope everyone has a great day!

Coachd603

603FA
BHM in NH here. I came on here as a fat admirer but would love to meet up with a FFA. Cool concept!

ElyBiggs

The agony of delete.
Hey, all. Long time lurker here who finally got up the nerve to make an account and post here.

I'm 24, female, and an aspiring writer (who miiight try adding to the collection of stories I've enjoyed on this site over the years). I look forward to chatting with you.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Glad you got up the nerve, Ely, and nice to "meet" you!

Do please take a shot at posting some writing, pretty much can guarantee that it will be read and appreciated :)

Keith, Coach, sorry not to have said hello earlier -- I'm slipping! Glad to have you on board, and I look forward to getting to know you more.

Anjula

the bitchy one
Hey, all. Long time lurker here who finally got up the nerve to make an account and post here.

I'm 24, female, and an aspiring writer (who miiight try adding to the collection of stories I've enjoyed on this site over the years). I look forward to chatting with you.
Hi!
i hope you will post lots and have fun with us! As for writing stories, please do, we need more(I NEED MORE :p)

Miles

Hey,

Dunno if ill even be here for any length of time. I've just now started trying to look for a partner again so dug around the internet and found this.

Im from Calgary, Canada.

Every relationship ive had since time began has fabulously derailed. Im 450ish lbs, am a basement dwelling hypernerd and generally dont get out much, or at all. I hate being the center of attention. I am brutally honest and tend to blab about personal things at times that arent appropriate, according to other people. I'm not even remotely close to fitting into any generally recognized stereotype that i know of.

I will try to get some amount of pictures on here when i get around to it.

My last 2 romances were both fat admirers, and so i am here now.

Anyways.

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
This is like my 3rd reintroduction, but I'm a 31-year-old, smaller BHM and I live in the Philly suburbs. I've missed you guys :)

JenFromOC

Awesome.
I've been around here for years and years and years.... Haven't said hi in awhile, so...hi

Latest posts