Quantcast

BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Nope. Knocking out accounts takes out all their posts, which would make discussions nonsensical, which isn't good for a discussion board.

If there is particular links or content you'd like taken down, you can ask the mods really nicely and maybe they will help -- but no promises.

Erestor

Enjoys lionfish
FFA from Hong Kong here, recently finished school - discovered dimensions a while back but have been quiet for the most part. I don't know anyone who shares my interests in person, so dims has been excellent and really eye-opening for me: really excited to introduce myself and say hi! :)

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Welcome Erestor - your story rings a bell with many of us! Enjoy your time here - and help us revive the BHM/FFA board!

shantheman145

17424843_1766429216715950_1182473780671115610_n.jpg 090020c8-d6c6-43bd-9d8d-efa8b437d89e.png
Hey there, I'm Shane. Been a lurker for a long time but finally decided to try to be more active on this site. Looking for a feeder in the west coast. I'm in Arizona. 28 years old and 405lbs and growing.

Ffancy

Canadian FFA here (does it seem like there are disproportionately many Canadians on this forum? Are we more prone to wanting to cuddle up to fat guys on cold nights?) I've been lurking around here off and on since almost a decade, reading BHM/FFA stories late at night. I've written some, too, but I've always posted them on another site.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Canadian FFA here (does it seem like there are disproportionately many Canadians on this forum? Are we more prone to wanting to cuddle up to fat guys on cold nights?) I've been lurking around here off and on since almost a decade, reading BHM/FFA stories late at night. I've written some, too, but I've always posted them on another site.
Oh wow, yes, you are in good company here it terms of other people from Canada! And welcome to the board, or, rather, welcome to posting on the board! I was the same as you, I lurked around reading stories for a loooong time before getting involved. It's always lovely to meet new people though and have them get involved! =)

Also, as a lover of stories, I think I speak for everyone when I say you should repost them here if they meet our guidelines. =D

thunderdog38

Hi!

Sort of new here had a profile for haven't really used until now thought I would introduce myself.

thunderdog38

Hey all!

Sort of new here had the profile for some time now and just started using it, thought I would introduce myself.

devinprater

Hi all. I doubt I've posted on this thread before. I've been getting dimensions notification emails, which are a very good thing, ... is there a way to change the editor so I can enter markdown? Oh, yeah, a very good thing for me. I've been gaining for a few years now, and am now at 240, although I doubt I'll ever feel fat enough. I'm a blind 24-year-old working as an intern at a local training center here in Alabama, and the food here is certainly fattening, although the poor cooks have asked me when I'll get into my "summer body." Proudly, I replied that this is my summer body, and laughed along with them, probably for different reasons than them but it was a fun memory.