BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BHM and lifetime SSBBW appreciator from Maine looking to meet a nice girl who loves to eat and loves every gorgeous pound she has-now or as a result of loving more food and life!

Bartholomew

Hi

Apologies for not posting here earlier when I originally joined last fall.

I have always enjoyed the stories others have written so have decided to try my hand at it.

Also to make new friends and have conversations that I normally never would have would be a great bonus and fulfilling

Mainegal

I'm here to help!
FFA looking for real life contact with a sbhm/ssbhm who feels comfortable in his own lovely skin and appreciates mine and body contrasts- my lean, curvy, feminine one beside (on top of, under, etc) yours.

35-60 year old single men are my sweet spot- no married guys or posers please.

Thank you!!!

thunderdog38

FFA looking for real life contact with a sbhm/ssbhm who feels comfortable in his own lovely skin and appreciates mine and body contrasts- my lean, curvy, feminine one beside (on top of, under, etc) yours.

35-60 year old single men are my sweet spot- no married guys or posers please.

Thank you!!!
It's a real pleasure to meet you, I am a 43 year old heavy set man seeking an ffa, if interested feel free to write me back.

ct229

Im nothing special
Hi Im Cortez. Im from Albany, Ga and I love pizza. Lol. I've been a member hear since 2008 but its my first time posting.

DFW Fatty

I'm not sure if I've already posted my Intro here or not, but here it is if I haven't:

Good day! I'm Michael. I'm 6'4" and about 390lbs. I'm bi-sexual (leaning towards females) BHM, FA, Feedee, and Feeder, though I like being the feedee more. I've known about this site for years and have finally decided to join!

I'm looking for a relationship (and friends too) but I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm on Feabie, Ffambrosia, Fantasy Feeder, Grommr, and am hoping the development of feedist.net hasn't completely stopped.

I'm a student at UT Arlington in TX but I live in Far North Dallas. I'm pretty shy in person, but I do open up when I know you better.

Once again, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I always aim to please. Good day!

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
I'm not sure if I've already posted my Intro here or not, but here it is if I haven't:

Good day! I'm Michael. I'm 6'4" and about 390lbs. I'm bi-sexual (leaning towards females) BHM, FA, Feedee, and Feeder, though I like being the feedee more. I've known about this site for years and have finally decided to join!

I'm looking for a relationship (and friends too) but I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm on Feabie, Ffambrosia, Fantasy Feeder, Grommr, and am hoping the development of feedist.net hasn't completely stopped.

I'm a student at UT Arlington in TX but I live in Far North Dallas. I'm pretty shy in person, but I do open up when I know you better.

Once again, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I always aim to please. Good day!
Welcome, Michael!

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator

Welcome! You live in my old Stomping Grounds. You cannot find TexMex like where you are!!!!! Lucky guy

shhtx1970

Hello again, I figure reposting an intro would be appropriate. I, am a fat man. There, I said it. I am 48 year old Texan, single guy, whose been fat for a long time. I have been on the forum but I do not me up with it like I should, sorry. I am quiet do not say much unless irked into saying something. Feel free to contact me for more answers to questions or just thoughts.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hello again, I figure reposting an intro would be appropriate. I, am a fat man. There, I said it. I am 48 year old Texan, single guy, whose been fat for a long time. I have been on the forum but I do not me up with it like I should, sorry. I am quiet do not say much unless irked into saying something. Feel free to contact me for more answers to questions or just thoughts.
Welcome! Love those Texas Guys!

warwagon86

All Over The World
Been a while since I was on here so thought I should reintroduce myself.

33 year old Irishman living in Sydney, Australia.

Havnt been around for a long time but hoping I can chat more now in the future.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Been a while since I was on here so thought I should reintroduce myself.

33 year old Irishman living in Sydney, Australia.

Havnt been around for a long time but hoping I can chat more now in the future.
Welcome to Dimensions, or welcome back? Which ever glad you are going to be around more!

Latest posts

Group builder