BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JackCivelli

Hey everyone! I’m Jack. 34 yo feedee / mutual gainer from Dallas, Tx. I’ve been in the feederism community since it first popped up, basically. Back in the days of StuffedOnline. But today’s my first time trying Dimensions.

I love to laugh but I’m not usually into comedies. I’d rather watch horror movies any day.

writer, painter, sketch artist... etc. usual artist stuff

JackCivelli

I’m just a big time cinephile generally, but I’ve got a special love for horror. Before the pandemic I actually made some student horror shorts, good times.
Likewise.
That’s funny, I used to make short horror films too. My favorite was one where I played Jason Voorhees, shot on an old Super8 camera to give it that classic 1970s low budget feel lol
I got to hack my ex girlfriend to bits, so that was fun 🤣

Dynamo

I want to be a BHM, but at 5'4" the BIG part is harder, so I'm working on heavy. LOL! I wanna build lots of muscle and a big belly. This year I went from 140lbs to aaaaalmost 165lbs now. #musteatmore

I love to read, write and paint. I'm into most kinds of music. I love horror as well, and live in Canada. I'm a happily married gay guy with kids, so, not looking to hook up but wanna spend more time enjoying this HEAVY journey with like-minded nice folks like yourselves.

JayDanger

Hey everyone!

It's been years since I was active here, so I figured I'd reintroduce myself.

I'm Jay. I'm 33 and live in Toronto, Canada. I'm a cannabis professional (I work in hydrocarbon extraction and short-path distillation) as well as an author and a hip hop artist. I recently started a boutique media production house with my best friend. Our record label portion is launching as soon as Covid clears up!

I'm pansexual, polyamorous, and have been with my amazing boyfriend for three years. I also have a reasonably active dating and social life (when we aren't in active pandemics), and have been an active part of the local kink community for quite a while now.

I'm super into philosophy, spirituality, hip hop/music in general, partying, science, social politics, the works of Greg Daniels, and boxing.

I'd love to be more involved in the body-positive community, so feel free to say hi!

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi! I'm Mars. I'm not very B and certainly not very H, but I'm 100% M if that counts for anything. I don't think I've ever posted in this thread during all of this time.

Mel KM

I want to be a BHM, but at 5'4" the BIG part is harder, so I'm working on heavy. LOL! I wanna build lots of muscle and a big belly. This year I went from 140lbs to aaaaalmost 165lbs now. #musteatmore

I love to read, write and paint. I'm into most kinds of music. I love horror as well, and live in Canada. I'm a happily married gay guy with kids, so, not looking to hook up but wanna spend more time enjoying this HEAVY journey with like-minded nice folks like yourselves.
That’s the best kind of belly to have!

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Hi! I’m Melissa, or Mel. I’m a FA/FFA who’s been lurking in the community for way too long and decided to finally come out and participate! My bf is in the community too and he helped me finally sort of come out of my shell about it.
Hi Mel! Welcome!

RVGleason

Hi! I’m Melissa, or Mel. I’m a FA/FFA who’s been lurking in the community for way too long and decided to finally come out and participate! My bf is in the community too and he helped me finally sort of come out of my shell about it.
Welcome Melissa!

Latest posts