Quantcast

BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Rodio

Hi everyone, I'm Rodrigo!
I am a funny person who likes to talk a lot and debate.
I love my body, and the fat body in general,
Bisexual
I like to eat and feel guilty.
I only get 10% of the clothes

after insulting me for being in favor of abortion. Know that I also promote the legalization of marijuana; the decriminalization of euthanasia, I am pro-secular, equal marriage; and of course I hate pizza with pineapple and pies with raisins are shit, or you spend in sweets ... or raisins alone. Who the hell eats raisins?

KIK: darthrodio123
Feabie,grommr,fantasyfeeder: darthrodio
Tumblr: RodoriousPIG
youtube hidden video:

Attachments

ZeeBees

Noob here... was feeling a little down due to Covid Quarentine, and it was suggested I check out Dimensions.

sorry for the mask, gotta keep a little mystery, but the stache is all real... Unfortunately the new masks we have to wear hide It.. So it is like Tits on a boar.

StillGotNothing

Hi,

Just recently introduced to this site through a friend of Feabie and I am really loving it. I’m an FFA relatively new to the community and still figuring things out so enjoying that part of the journey and apologies if I get anything wrong, I would appreciate been corrected for any mistakes.

Going to upload a phot for my profile soon...just have to take one that looks Okay’ish’.

SSBHM

Hi,

Just recently introduced to this site through a friend of Feabie and I am really loving it. I’m an FFA relatively new to the community and still figuring things out so enjoying that part of the journey and apologies if I get anything wrong, I would appreciate been corrected for any mistakes.

Going to upload a phot for my profile soon...just have to take one that looks Okay’ish’.
Howdy and welcome. Great handle "StillGotNothing," filled with inuendo and intrigue too! lol

Always nice to have FFAs, you're a rare diamond!

Latest posts