Quantcast

BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Rodio

Hi everyone, I'm Rodrigo!
I am a funny person who likes to talk a lot and debate.
I love my body, and the fat body in general,
Bisexual
I like to eat and feel guilty.
I only get 10% of the clothes

after insulting me for being in favor of abortion. Know that I also promote the legalization of marijuana; the decriminalization of euthanasia, I am pro-secular, equal marriage; and of course I hate pizza with pineapple and pies with raisins are shit, or you spend in sweets ... or raisins alone. Who the hell eats raisins?

KIK: darthrodio123
Feabie,grommr,fantasyfeeder: darthrodio
Tumblr: RodoriousPIG
youtube hidden video:

Attachments

ZeeBees

Noob here... was feeling a little down due to Covid Quarentine, and it was suggested I check out Dimensions.

sorry for the mask, gotta keep a little mystery, but the stache is all real... Unfortunately the new masks we have to wear hide It.. So it is like Tits on a boar.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
the stache is all real... Unfortunately the new masks we have to wear hide It.. So it is like Tits on a boar.
So your moustache is important for feeding newborn boars? Also good luck robbing the 7-11.

StillGotNothing

Hi,

Just recently introduced to this site through a friend of Feabie and I am really loving it. I’m an FFA relatively new to the community and still figuring things out so enjoying that part of the journey and apologies if I get anything wrong, I would appreciate been corrected for any mistakes.

Going to upload a phot for my profile soon...just have to take one that looks Okay’ish’.