BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Welcome Tinyfox! And you are not totally alone. Two of our moderators, both FFA are European (or one European and one English, depending how you draw your lines), and there are a few other people around from Europe. Another Polish FFA has posted here on and off over the years, if you stick around you may cross paths with her.

Anjula

the bitchy one
Welcome Tinyfox! And you are not totally alone. Two of our moderators, both FFA are European (or one European and one English, depending how you draw your lines), and there are a few other people around from Europe. Another Polish FFA has posted here on and off over the years, if you stick around you may cross paths with her.
It’s been 11 years my dear 💪🏽 And I’m still going strong

Reactions: Tad

BigNia

Hi, I'm Nia.
The tiny gut in the profile pic there is mine. I feel awfully small in comparison to some of you on this site (5"8' 184 pounds) and hope I can measure up one day in my own way.

I'm glad to be here and hope to gain a lot more in the future!

deltaJim

Hello,

I used to be super skinny (145), but I've since chunked up to 200 lbs over the last couple years. I lost my athletic look, and now my figure screams 'dad-bod' more than athletic. I'm trying to gain 20 more pounds, and someday in the future I'd like to hover around 250-280. Eventually I want to settle down and get married, but finding somebody who understands this about me is quite a challenge.

TheShannan

Cats, Dave Grohl and Dr. Phil 🙃
Hello,

I used to be super skinny (145), but I've since chunked up to 200 lbs over the last couple years. I lost my athletic look, and now my figure screams 'dad-bod' more than athletic. I'm trying to gain 20 more pounds, and someday in the future I'd like to hover around 250-280. Eventually I want to settle down and get married, but finding somebody who understands this about me is quite a challenge.
Welcome!

Latest posts