BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

reuben6380

The Scenaturdist
So it's only been a decade or so since I've posted but now that I'm back on the market I figure why not run it up the flagpole and see who still looks! I'm Dan, from central Florida here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210922-143003_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210922-143003_Photos.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20210922-143053_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210922-143053_Photos.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20210922-142714_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210922-142714_Photos.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 23

BHMINTX

Hi! My name is Nick and I'm from Central Texas just north of Austin. I used to come to this site years ago and lurk. Now I am back to finally start/restart my weight gaining journey.

I just crossed into the obese category with a BMI of 32.6, although from the looks of me, doesn't really seem that way. LOL.

I'm also a lifelong big beautiful woman admirer. Most of the women I have been with in my life I've been big girls.

I am 6 feet 7 inches tall and as of yesterday 288 lbs, on my way to 325 to 350. Maybe more depending on the encouragement of a like-minded BBW feeder/feedee. 😉

I'm happy to be here and again hello to everyone!

I am a long time lurker/FFA who is married to a BBW (she is 5'2" and I think somewhere around 210). I am 30 years old currently living in Europe.

I have suppressed this for a long time, and part of that was due to my line of work (was in the Army for 10 years) but I feel like I am really ready to just let go and enjoy the ride. Part of that I think is just moving back to the states and settling into a desk job with a clean slate.

I am 6'2", currently fluctuating between 240-250. I have always been a big guy who has had to work extremely hard to stay within the Army standards...have started to let it slip over the past few years. The lowest I've been in recent years is in the 210 territory in 2018, but struggled to stay around the 225 mark for years before and after that.

Once I get going I'd like to get up over 300 lbs and just really splurge. Need some encouragement and hope to find it here. I am certainly happier when letting go---but everytime I gain a few lbs I have a strong urge to hit the gym harder and try to recover.

SSBHM

I am a long time lurker/FFA who is married to a BBW (she is 5'2" and I think somewhere around 210). I am 30 years old currently living in Europe.

I have suppressed this for a long time, and part of that was due to my line of work (was in the Army for 10 years) but I feel like I am really ready to just let go and enjoy the ride. Part of that I think is just moving back to the states and settling into a desk job with a clean slate.

I am 6'2", currently fluctuating between 240-250. I have always been a big guy who has had to work extremely hard to stay within the Army standards...have started to let it slip over the past few years. The lowest I've been in recent years is in the 210 territory in 2018, but struggled to stay around the 225 mark for years before and after that.

Once I get going I'd like to get up over 300 lbs and just really splurge. Need some encouragement and hope to find it here. I am certainly happier when letting go---but everytime I gain a few lbs I have a strong urge to hit the gym harder and try to recover.

You sound like me. You have to like being really big, or don't do it. If you don't want a big gut like mine, you shouldn't do it. However, if it's some sense of fear, ask your wife what she thinks and ask her approval and encouragement. This could be fun for both of you.

BigElectricKat

Hi! My name is Nick and I'm from Central Texas just north of Austin. I used to come to this site years ago and lurk. Now I am back to finally start/restart my weight gaining journey.

I just crossed into the obese category with a BMI of 32.6, although from the looks of me, doesn't really seem that way. LOL.

I'm also a lifelong big beautiful woman admirer. Most of the women I have been with in my life I've been big girls.

I am 6 feet 7 inches tall and as of yesterday 288 lbs, on my way to 325 to 350. Maybe more depending on the encouragement of a like-minded BBW feeder/feedee. 😉

I'm happy to be here and again hello to everyone!
Welcome @BHMINTX !

Angelette

Hello friends!

I've lurked on Dimensions when I was 18 years old. I discovered this website thanks to ashblonde's stories. Not sure why it took me a while to make an account.

Regardless, I wanted to escape from this one toxic hobby forum site and settle here. Hope to make new friends and talk about cute chubby guys.

P.S I have a big (no pun intended) crush on Chris Farley! ♡

RVGleason

Hello friends!

I've lurked on Dimensions when I was 18 years old. I discovered this website thanks to ashblonde's stories. Not sure why it took me a while to make an account.

Regardless, I wanted to escape from this one toxic hobby forum site and settle here. Hope to make new friends and talk about cute chubby guys.

P.S I have a big (no pun intended) crush on Chris Farley! ♡

@Angelette

I think you’ll like Chris’s brother Kevin Farley too. 😊

Latest posts