BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Is this how you introduce yourself to ladies? You pull out a disgusting tub of cottage cheese and eat it in deafening silence? At this point is the woman supposed to just rip off her clothes and start masturbating furiously as she watches you eat out of a god damn tub of cottage cheese?

You probably filmed this while having a tiny little boner, but I can promise you this: We have seen your introduction now, this introduction, and all of our genitals have screamed into the void knowing that you are an old, alone man eating cottage cheese for the internet.

Is this how you introduce yourself to ladies? You pull out a disgusting tub of cottage cheese and eat it in deafening silence? At this point is the woman supposed to just rip off her clothes and start masturbating furiously as she watches you eat out of a god damn tub of cottage cheese?

You probably filmed this while having a tiny little boner, but I can promise you this: We have seen your introduction now, this introduction, and all of our genitals have screamed into the void knowing that you are an old, alone man eating cottage cheese for the internet.
hahahah..your comment made me look but nothing is there. You scared him off..hahaha

~KawaiiFFA~

World Wide Web Warrior

I just snorted in the middle of the computer lab, I laughed so hard.

I now realize I've missed your humor.

Also:

That's really queer, I was in the middle of writing you a PM about how you hadn't posted in a while.

That is really weird. o_O Also, I figured most people here had probably forgotten about me, so thanks!

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei

Welcome, new people!

Jaybear420

High Hirsuite Hunk
I was a member a long time ago, but got a bit wary, and busy, so I drifted away. I'm back now, and quite curious.

kilo riley

hey guys

Not sure if I'm a BHM. Probably pre-BHM if there is such a thing. I'm 5' 7 240. I carry quite a bit of the weight in my lower half and have a bit of a stomach. I'm in my 30's and recently single.

I've been on DIMS for awhile but mostly have posted in Hyde Park. I like all types of women: fat, slim, short, tall, supersized, not supersized. If I like someone it doesn't really matter what their body shape is.

hedonistthinker

hi guys im new here, im 5 9 and about 310 or so but look smaller than my size.i have visited the site often, but now that im more interested in ladies, i realize how much of a disadvantage a bigger guy has in the dating game. :( and finding ffa is about impossible here in south fl/miami lol

thought i might as well join for the advice and company of fellow BHM's.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
hi guys im new here, im 5 9 and about 310 or so but look smaller than my size.i have visited the site often, but now that im more interested in ladies, i realize how much of a disadvantage a bigger guy has in the dating game. :( and finding ffa is about impossible here in south fl/miami lol

thought i might as well join for the advice and company of fellow BHM's.
Stick around for all the FFA babes that swarm the boards as well.

hey guys

Not sure if I'm a BHM. Probably pre-BHM if there is such a thing. I'm 5' 7 240. I carry quite a bit of the weight in my lower half and have a bit of a stomach. I'm in my 30's and recently single.

I've been on DIMS for awhile but mostly have posted in Hyde Park. I like all types of women: fat, slim, short, tall, supersized, not supersized. If I like someone it doesn't really matter what their body shape is.
howdy ;):eat2:

itjoe

Greetings!

I've been on this forum before, a couple years ago. Found myself recently single again so decided to see how everyone here was doing again..

I'll be 30 in January, and I'm around 5'11", 240-250lbs. I'm in the bay area. Just here to meet people and make friends!

bigsexxxyman

Hey just a quick hey, hi, how u doin. im new to site, recently found it. still trying to get my profile in order, and add some pics nude/non whatever, its all good. im a straight male, had to put that out there. feel free to ask or request pics if i get lazy and start slackin on finishing my profile.

BigInBama

Hey y'all, I'm new to the board and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is CT and I'm a 30 yo male from Alabama. I made a bigger post on the main discussions board, but I just wanted to introduce myself here since this is where I've been lurking. It's nice to see women who appreciate someone for who they are, especially when they are a big man such as myself.

I'm 6'1 and just shy of 500 pds. I'm losing weight currently to help me get in to better shape to further my career. But, I have come to accept the fact that I will never be "skinny", and I'm pretty damn okay with that.

Anyways, it's nice to meet y'all.

BnB

I've been lurking here since before I was allowed to be lurking here. I thought it was finally time to delurk and introduce myself. I'm an smart, kinda chubby, open-minded, almost 19-year-old college student in the USA (DMV area) who's finally been able to admit to herself and the world that she likes fat guys. After a year long emotionally toxic pseudo-relationship with a guy (who was, incidentally, rather hefty), I'm ready to move on. One of the few good things I learned from that affair was that I am definitely a FFA.

Librarygirl

I've been lurking here since before I was allowed to be lurking here. I thought it was finally time to delurk and introduce myself. I'm an smart, kinda chubby, open-minded, almost 19-year-old college student in the USA (DMV area) who's finally been able to admit to herself and the world that she likes fat guys. After a year long emotionally toxic pseudo-relationship with a guy (who was, incidentally, rather hefty), I'm ready to move on. One of the few good things I learned from that affair was that I am definitely a FFA.
Welcome! Good for you - both for de-lurking and for getting out of a toxic pseudo-relationship. As an FFA who escaped a similar relationship I just wanted to wish you the happiness you deserve in the future (I was a lot older than you and mine lasted a couple of years, but now a year or two on I look back and it's almost like a different lifetime). I hope you enjoy DIMS and meet lots of genuine and wonderful BHMS!
:)