BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

magodamilion

Hey I'm a 21 year old FFA from Texas and I've been lurking around here for a bit and decided to make an account. Kinda psyched I even found a site like this. Looking forward to wasting a lot of time on here if it goes well.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Hey I'm a 21 year old FFA from Texas and I've been lurking around here for a bit and decided to make an account. Kinda psyched I even found a site like this. Looking forward to wasting a lot of time on here if it goes well.
While Texas is my least favorite state, and you don't seem to be Canadian, I welcome you all the same. Post lots, share more, and enjoy!!

Hozay

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
While Texas is my least favorite state, and you don't seem to be Canadian, I welcome you all the same. Post lots, share more, and enjoy!!

Hozay
Your welcomes just get better and better.

Waste plenty of time! This place is great for that. Don't let us scare you away - we're not that bad.

If nothing else, get a solid 15 posts in because too many people leave after the first few...

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
"I'm a girl ffa and I have my big handsome man boyfriend who's sooo sweet when we first met he weighed 250 and now he weighs 326 ^-^"
Avatar looks so familiar...I just have this feeling like I've seen it somewhere before.

Then again, I'm afflicted with a condition that cause me to (periodically) confuse someone like John C. Reilly with Colm Meaney. Or Jonathan Frakes for James Read...

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Avatar looks so familiar...I just have this feeling like I've seen it somewhere before.

Then again, I'm afflicted with a condition that cause me to (periodically) confuse someone like John C. Reilly with Colm Meaney. Or Jonathan Frakes for James Read...
You know...I saw it and I had the same, faint, "knowing" of the picture. I didn't think much of it. If someone else noticed it though, now I'm intrigued.

It looks just like a picture Anjula posted at some point.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
You know...I saw it and I had the same, faint, "knowing" of the picture. I didn't think much of it. If someone else noticed it though, now I'm intrigued.

I thought the same thing! Her picture came to mind immediately, but I discounted it, thinking that it was feasible enough that someone could take a similar picture. But...it seemed too similar.

sweetsgirl

Haha I have no idea who that is, but I'm on grommr as "sweets" and I do have my own tumblr too www.sweetsgr.tumblr.com haha that's awesome though a couple like us!

maggosh

Hey guys! I signed up here well over a year ago, but I haven't really posted until now. I'm a 22 year old BHM from Ontario, and now I kind of want to change my username. XP

poecraft

* i did post this in the main introduction thread but thought i would put it here too as i consider myself a large guy*

Name: Mark
Profession: Unemployed due to depression and anxiety
Music: Tom Waits,, Nick Cave
Dislikes: anyone who thinks their opinion is worth more than anyone elses
About Me: i am a tattooed large guy currently at 380lbs and love chatting and meeting like minded people

View attachment 1240152_10202283405270977_1589957034_n.jpg

Greeting All! My name is Roy, Long time Lurker first time Poster.

Weight:
275-285lbs
Height:
5'8"
Hair:
Pround Pale Freckled Redhead
Hobbies:
Avid Film Fanatic (Proud to say I have seen more Chick Flicks than most women)
I collect Marilyn Monroe, Bettie Page and London Andrews Pinup Memorabilia
Root Beer Connoisseur
Cheesecake Addict and never intend to seek therapy for it!

Want to know anything else simply ask me.

View attachment 20140930_130418.jpg

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
I came running into this thread because I thought there was a new redheaded female poster...

I'm not going to say I was disappointed, but there was a whole lot more penis in this post than I expected.

roundmeout

Hi all. Just me, roundmeout (or before I re-directed an old profile - roundedout).

No pics at the moment, but i am just over 220lb and have no intentions of reducing anything. Any gains would be unplanned, though certainly welcome :)

Cheers,
Bob

Cookie

Hey thought I'd start posting on this forum again, properly this time :) I don't know any fellow FFAs or many guys who'd consider themselves BHMs, so it'd be great to get to know some people here! I'm 19, from England and currently at uni, feel free to PM me :)

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
* i did post this in the main introduction thread but thought i would put it here too as i consider myself a large guy*

Name: Mark
Profession: Unemployed due to depression and anxiety
Music: Tom Waits,, Nick Cave
Dislikes: anyone who thinks their opinion is worth more than anyone elses
About Me: i am a tattooed large guy currently at 380lbs and love chatting and meeting like minded people
Well hello. *says creepily*

Tiffany08

So I guess i will post I'm Tiffany (if you couldn't tell from my handle name lol) I'm from Arkansas and I'm a FFA who happens to like SSBHM!!

Latest posts