BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

GhostEater

I'm a 28 year old nerd from Utah. I'm really surprised this site exists actually. Not quite sure what to put here. I guess I'll have to have a picture and other information up eventually when the lighting's less horrible. Nice to meet you all.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I'm a 28 year old nerd from Utah. I'm really surprised this site exists actually. Not quite sure what to put here. I guess I'll have to have a picture and other information up eventually when the lighting's less horrible. Nice to meet you all.
Welcome! Glad you found your way here :)

GhostEater

Hmmm .... no offense .... but I have the feeling I've seen this picture around here some time ago under another name....

Did you create a second account?
No offense taken. In all honesty I can assure you I have never been here under a second name. I didn't know this place existed til last week.

My face is pretty standard/average. It's the white-bread of faces. I did take it from my Facebook account but I doubt somebody needed a husky white guy's face badly enough to steal mine. Also, if you've ever lived in Utah you might've seen me on the street somewhere I guess.

Hello, I'm a BHM and have been lurking for sometime. I figured if ever there was a place I might have the chance to find a partner it would be here, so here I am. I'm about 6 ft tall, have green eyes and brown hair, last time I hopped on a scale I weighed 419. Looking for my FFA so if any single ladies in the Southern Cali area are looking for a big sweet guy I'm your man!

View attachment me.jpg

Snuffy

Hi my name is snuffy I am from the uk just joined thank you I am so pleased this site exists I have been gaining weight steadily for a few years now and I have just passed the 400lb mark I am 5ft 10 tall I want to keep going through 700 or 800 lbs or more with the right help and encouragement I look forward to chatting with you guys and hopefully I can make someone happy at last thanks snuffy x

jakemcduck

hello, I'm jake mcduck. i've lurked here for many many years. not always under this name, but i've been jake mcduck for so long i don't remember what the old names were. but i've been around since the 90s.

i have no idea why i havent contributed earlier. but here i am.

youareneverready

You know those days when you're just lurking around the forums, having a bit of a perv/read/think, and you realise you've actually been signed up for over 7 years and only posted about as many times?

...yep.

Anyway, figured it was about time to contribute a little more, especially as I am in one of those oh-so-fun transitional phases of life which involves a lot of wanky-sounding self-discovery, sexuality included (and hopefully the full, joyous exploration thereof, opportunity permitting!)

So...I'm a 25 year old FFA from the UK (or shall we just all pretend it's Canada?), currently single and attempting to free self from post-Philosophy/Creative Writing degree shitty retail job while figuring out what to do with life. Besides indulge in BHM-appreciation, of course.

djudex

I'm out
You know those days when you're just lurking around the forums, having a bit of a perv/read/think, and you realise you've actually been signed up for over 7 years and only posted about as many times?
Well at least you chose an appropriate username!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
So...I'm a 25 year old FFA from the UK (or shall we just all pretend it's Canada?), currently single and attempting to free self from post-Philosophy/Creative Writing degree shitty retail job while figuring out what to do with life. Besides indulge in BHM-appreciation, of course.
Welcome/welcome back! Must be a bit odd to go look at your posts from 7 years ago? (I mean, I guess anyone who has been here for long could, but normally they are buried pretty well, while with 7 posts you can pull them up in a snap!)

Well at least you chose an appropriate username!
LoL!

Latest posts