BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
"... from the UK (or shall we just all pretend it's Canada?)..."
Innuendo in there, I fear, is over my head or below my feet. Is it something to do with the movie-trope of an American guy nerd-character having a pretend girlfriend that he says is from Canada?

youareneverready

Must be a bit odd to go look at your posts from 7 years ago? (I mean, I guess anyone who has been here for long could, but normally they are buried pretty well, while with 7 posts you can pull them up in a snap!)
Just a little. In an ideal world we would all be spared the awkwardness of our younger selves, but y'know, this is the internet.

Innuendo in there, I fear, is over my head or below my feet. Is it something to do with the movie-trope of an American guy nerd-character having a pretend girlfriend that he says is from Canada?
A few pages back, much appreciation for Canadians which, to be fair, you can't really argue with.

Fatgut20

Hi, I'm a 23 years old straight guy weighing around 370 pounds and i would like to meet a special girl with a preference for big men, i'm personally interested into petite-chubby women and i would also like to chat. Pm me for my skype or kik :)

Crumbling

Distilled Evil
No offense taken. In all honesty I can assure you I have never been here under a second name. I didn't know this place existed til last week.

My face is pretty standard/average. It's the white-bread of faces. I did take it from my Facebook account but I doubt somebody needed a husky white guy's face badly enough to steal mine. Also, if you've ever lived in Utah you might've seen me on the street somewhere I guess.
You look a bit like my mate Duncan... did you move to Utah Duncan?

Where I used to live, there was apparently a guy who looked almost exactly like me but lived on the other side of town. I got all kids of crap from people because I'd blanked them in Tesco or walked right past them in the street, and weird stories where people claimed to have seen me in places that I wasn't.

I'm not sure anyone actually believed me about my 'evil twin' ... until my GF tacklehugged the wrong guy in the street... she was completely freaked out.

Last edited:

derpVader

Hi there My Name is Matt and i live in Brisbane Qld Australia I am 29 years old single with no kids and looking for that special somewhere hopefully i will find her here as it has been a bit rough elsewhere I think i might need to move outside australia to find a nice FFA because i haven't seemed to find any here in Oz

Anyways if you have any questions or would like to chat just let me know

Oh here are some pics so you can put a name to the face

whoknows???

Hi! I've been on and off of here for years, but I'm not sure that I've ever properly introduced myself. I'm here because I'm an FFA. I'm also a foodee, but I'm not actively gaining weight or anything like that. I'm in graduate school in South Florida right now, but (hopefully) moving in a year and a half. Anddd... anything else you want to know, just ask!

ReallyBeefy

Hello, I joined here because I want to make some friends with this common "interest". Mostly because most people wouldn't understand.
I am a M Feedee, and am a BHM. Obviously I would love to meet a FFA or a feeder. I am 18, I am currently taking a small break from school before I get back in to it. I also love video games and computers, I also play guitar a little piano and sing. I also cook and am pretty good at it. But I love to eat too.
I would love to get to know some of you all on here!

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Hi! I've been on and off of here for years, but I'm not sure that I've ever properly introduced myself. I'm here because I'm an FFA. I'm also a foodee, but I'm not actively gaining weight or anything like that. I'm in graduate school in South Florida right now, but (hopefully) moving in a year and a half. Anddd... anything else you want to know, just ask!
When are you coming to Seattle? All the cool people are doing it.

Fatwasad

Hey all!

I joined today and just want to say hello to everyone =)

My Name is Thomas, im 28 years old and from germany. I'm a feedee and living together with my 20 year old girlfriend and like to gain weight. I love to be big and never had a problem with my weight. Sadly others don't but im happy that my girlfriend also likes my weight.
Since i'm on tumblr and grommr, it is a nice feeling not to be alone with our fat fetish.

So i hope to find new friends here. =)

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Hey all!

My Name is Thomas, im 28 years old and from germany. I'm a feedee and living together with my 20 year old girlfriend and like to gain weight. I love to be big and never had a problem with my weight. Sadly others don't but im happy that my girlfriend also likes my weight.
Since i'm on tumblr and grommr, it is a nice feeling not to be alone with our fat fetish.

Ein herzliches muttersprachliches Willkommen auf dem BHM/FFA board Thomas!

Kleiner Tip - vielleicht solltest Du Admin wegen einer Namensänderung kontaktieren. Oder ist es Dir mit der traurigen Fatwa ernst als Namen? (Oder denke ich nur mal wieder zu politisch???)

Fatwasad

Ein herzliches muttersprachliches Willkommen auf dem BHM/FFA board Thomas!

Kleiner Tip - vielleicht solltest Du Admin wegen einer Namensänderung kontaktieren. Oder ist es Dir mit der traurigen Fatwa ernst als Namen? (Oder denke ich nur mal wieder zu politisch???)
Traurige was? :D nein, ich heiße so seid einigen jahren in anderen communitys. Fat Wasad ... Politisch soll da nichts sein und bisher gab es nie Probleme ^^

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Traurige was? :D nein, ich heiße so seid einigen jahren in anderen communitys. Fat Wasad ... Politisch soll da nichts sein und bisher gab es nie Probleme ^^
Okay - ich bin es die zu politisch denkt.

Trotzdem - ich würde einen Bindestrich zwischen Fat-und-Wasad beantragen - sonst kann man es nämlich auch mit der ganz andere Bedeutung lesen.

Und vielleicht als etwas politische Bildung mal herausfinden, was eine Fatwa ist ;-).

derpVader

Hey all!

Hey there I am 29 years old and from Australia but i actually met a FFA who is a cute little german girl we are hoping to meet soon but i actually checked out your blog :)

Jay86

Kind of. I joined here years ago but never posted :p

I'm 28, 20 stone and looking for a feeder in the UK, either just online or maybe more. Would love to be fattened up over 40 stone.

Jay

Cookie

Kind of. I joined here years ago but never posted :p

I'm 28, 20 stone and looking for a feeder in the UK, either just online or maybe more. Would love to be fattened up over 40 stone.

Jay
Hey, welcome back to Dims! I made an account sometime ago and didn't really use it at first either. I've found you get way more out of this place if you contribute and get involved though. :)

Jay86

Hey, welcome back to Dims! I made an account sometime ago and didn't really use it at first either. I've found you get way more out of this place if you contribute and get involved though. :)
Thank you for the welcome! I will try to contribute :)

Group builder