BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

shamus33

so.. it's been a long time since i posted here.. but i am back.. I'm a 39yo BHM (400+ range) in Boston.. i have been through an awful lot in the past couple of years and i am very much still in search of the FFA of my dreams... if you are out there let me know!

Hi Laina!

p.s. i am of Canadian descent on one side of the family.. lol

Jabbauk

I'm not sure if I have posted on this board of not before so thought I would again anyway.

I'm male, 36 from Surrey UK.

Not really sure what I weigh as I have been on any scales in years, last time I was 23 stone but I am heavier than that now.

Am into music, cinema, golf, football, dogs and will give most things a go. Am looking for anyone whom wants to chat and also the holy grail of an FFA who lives somewhere near me :)

bbanditx79

I'm not new here, but back after a long hiatus. I was last around in 2006 or 2007. Decided to check things out after after getting an email from an admin here. I'm still alive and kicking, still a big guy (currently 290's ... but got down to mid 220's range for a while during my hiatus), still bald head, still bowlegged, still black, still childless, still single, but a little older and more financially stable :). Here for interesting discussion and/or to meet one of those ffa I heard exists is is that a fairy tale lol.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Herzlich willkommen und viel Spaß hier!

Direkt hier bei BHM/FFA ist die Deutsche Beteiligung beim posten eher schwach - auf anderen Boards findest Du schon eher welche.

Von denen, die hier öfters mitmachen bin ich jedoch Muttersprachlerin, Odette (ODFFA) kann sehr gut Deutsch und Hozay lernt gerade mit einigem Erfolg.

seeker421

Hi all, been a while since I posted here so I guess I should reintroduce myself. I'm a 58 yo BHM (5'11" 358lb) living in Denver CO.

I make my living as an abstract artist. I'm into gaming, cooking, old movies and music (Used to be a musician).

Hope there isn't an age restriction for FFA's

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
I'm only here for the Canadian babes

EDIT: I will also consider you if you live by the Canadian border, or are a female anywhere in the world. HMU Ladies

Tubbyduck

Just a fan.
Just thought I'd de-lerk and post this again, I think I did it once but it's been years since. I gained a few more pounds at least since then so another hello is fine by me.

Just a random user, looking to use these boards and meet people and chat online. Just a gardener as a job right now but I like it, keeps me a bit active and fit. I haven't really gained intentionally but I haven't stopped it either.

Hopefully everyone is doing well, and I look foward to what ever's happening on this board.

Take Care,

Dan.

SubPigg462

:rolleyes:

Hello all, my name is Josh, I am a gainer from Denver colorado. I am 24 years old and also like to play music, video games, watch TV/ movies, I like reading, huge anime/manga nerd. Fantasy nerd. Aspiring BHM. Thought I'd introduce myself and see what happens. I would LOVE to meet someone into this in person, never had the honor. Open to chat about it online as well. Don't know what else to say, except I am a friendly and nice guy, so don't be shy to message me :)

yingyang

Hi everyone. Since I was kid I noticed that I felt attracted for Feederism. I am Feeder, but I have limits.
After that, the goal is done I am just FFA.

My husband and I have this kind of relationship. I am slim.

shhtx1970

Saying hello again; I been on back a few years but I get caught with work and other things I forget coming back. So I apologize. I am a fat guy from Texas as I call myself, but respectful others and such. Pretty much a normal guy but I stay quiet at times.

Lets see ...
hobbies: computers, comics, Final Fantasy XI - online, PS3, and other nerd stuff
enjoy: watching movies, talking about nothing and something important, food of course, and just relaxing watching people run crazy at times especially during holiday season

Gonna try and be a bit more proactive and check forums once a week, maybe more as time goes forward or backwards, oh it just goes.

pipedreams92

pipedreams92
I would say I'm a bhm. I'm 6'3'' and weigh about 280. I've always been a food adict. I love to cook and love to eat even more lol.

Latest posts