Quantcast

BHM (me) riding an exercise box topless. Video***

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TheMildlyStrangeone

Ok, so I thought there might be some interest for a video on here. I use this exercise bike just to keep in some sort of physical health. Not trying to lose weight or anything since I know that is against the rules. Figured someone might like some eye candy. Please forgive my awful singing, as I didn't realize the mic would record it. I hope you enjoy and welcome any critiques.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ptT_lODs6c part I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFcvODcPf2s Part II

seasuperchub84

LMFAO about losing weight. Nah its not against the rules of this board I think, but its against mine for myself. Nothing wrong with maintaining though, I need to start. I know your straight and all, but I must say I think your attractive.

TheMildlyStrangeone

I don't know if I was drunk when I made the thread title. Exercise box. Glad some of you enjoyed it. :p Thought it might be a visually appealing thing for some FFA's with all the jiggling. HEh.

IszyStone

Biter
I don't know if I was drunk when I made the thread title. Exercise box. Glad some of you enjoyed it. :p Thought it might be a visually appealing thing for some FFA's with all the jiggling. HEh.
about the box, yeah I was wondering...

Anway, I loved it!

I want to throw a green screen behind you and then make a youtube channel called "The Adventures of TheMildlyStrangeone". I have to say the idea comes from watching tons of sci-fi and sketch comedy..lol.

TheMildlyStrangeone

any other video ideas I can record myself doing that might showcase jiggling? Doesn't necessarily have to be exercise related. :D

Latest posts