• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bhm Noob Lol

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey everyone , just found dimensions , thought i would say hi , introduce myself , post a few recent pics . my name is james but everyone calls me jimmy , im 33 from the city of tonawanda , i know what your thinking where the beep is that lol , well its outside of buffalo , ny . i am 5'10 brown hair hazel eyes , 5'10 curently 435lbs , single lol just basicly a sweet romantic teddybear kind of guy that knows how to cook :) an well just hoping to meet some new people make some friends , an maybe if im really lucky find someone who likes me for me , so here are the two pics , still cant believe im doing this , but after getting called names an having garbage thrown at you from a passing car , nothing can really be worse lol an yes that really did happen

ps an instead of changing it all an rewriting this , ill just not , pics will come , for some reason i am having a problem posting them :( my luck never changes

Latest posts

Back