• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM tips for back pain?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starling

My husband’s put on a bit of weight over the past couple months, and has been dealing with back pain of late. He suspects it’s related to his new bigger body. I’m curious if any of the gentlemen here have had a similar problem, and how you were able to take care of it?

Any kind of exercise, pills, cold compress, or support garment suggestions are welcome! I know they make nice supportive wraps/braces for pregnant women to help with back pain, but I’m hesitant to suggest this to my guy for obvious reasons.

I’m thrilled with his new look but it’s more important to both of us that he feels comfortable. And since he has been very anxious about his body as long as I’ve known him, I want to make sure he feels good in his own skin, no matter his weight.

Latest posts

Back