• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHMs,besides the *Obvious*, what do you like...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
OK, we all know that there are a few things that almost every guy likes, and they are covered elsewhere in the World as 'Stuff Guys love for girls to do/do to girls'.

That aside, what do you guys like done/ to do that might not be the usual oral/intercourse, etc... I hear a lot about Crushing here, and I have only had one girl who asked for me to lie atop her. I didn't know then, but I know now that she was into my Chubitude.

Me, I'm a huge fan of someone scratching my head,as well as massaging my scalp. It took a little getting used to, since I have a very sensitive head, but a girl brushing my hair/washing it is also Heaven for me.

I'm a biter, and I love to nibble a girl's...Everywhere. Shoulders are a big attack spot for me (I have also been known to, when drunk, bite my male friends. They usually take it with a grain of salt, screaming *Ouch!* while laughing).

And, not a *usual* per se, because a lot of guys are uptight about them, my Nipples... Really, girls, my nipples are my Achilles Heel. I will straight up buy you stuff. Nice stuff...

Food isn't really a sensual thing for me, other than that I enjoy sharing food. When I order nachos with my Nacho buddy Emily, we split them, and order smaller things on the side (Avacado tacos and chili rellanos for her, chicken tacos and maybe a tamale for me) and share, utilizing the Age-Old 'Your food looks way better than mine' adage that all diners feel from time to time. I do, however, like feeding a girl chocolates, if only for the look or Choco-gasm on her face.

Well, guys, tell the ladies what you like?

And ladies, please feel free to contribute.

-Uriel

Latest posts

Back