BHMs who still work out?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
Haha I'm a sucker for acrofatic men! Big muscle arms but also a combo of heaviness is so damn sexy.

My fellow Farllower Jack probably knows Farley was an athlete. I often like to oogle at those flexing photos. *swoons*
fc0008ee9708144e8c846a4b4c9c09f6.jpg

Haha I'm a sucker for acrofatic men! Big muscle arms but also a combo of heaviness is so damn sexy.

My fellow Farllower Jack probably knows Farley was an athlete. I often like to oogle at those flexing photos. *swoons*
fc0008ee9708144e8c846a4b4c9c09f6.jpg
Yep! Farley weighed about 400 lbs and it was clearly not all fat. His physique is one I aspire to. I like being a fat guy, but I still hit the gym too keep the muscle-chub status lol

user 132688

Finally embracing my fatness
I’m still pretty damn strong from my gym rat/football days, but I’m definitely losing some of my strength cuz I’ve gotten super lazy. I really wanna get back to the gym just to keep my mobility and core strength up as I grow, but it is soooo hard to motivate myself. Ugh.

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
I feel like there’s a psychological strength to living in the city because there’s so much chaos and you’re confronted by so much humanity every day. Can we at least agree that suburbanites are weak and soft?

(jk jk jk, I’m being facetious, please don’t get mad at me if you’re from the burbs)
Old comment but I grew up in ghetto neighborhoods and had bully/crazy neighbors. So I will take your comment personally.

Lovinitbig

I haven’t hit the gym hard since college days but I ride mountain bikes in the warmer months quite a bit which I really like doing. I love being “in shape” while being very round as a shape. But I am envious of y’all muscle chubs and recently got a membership to the city rec centers. While I’m at my highest weight ever, I’m going to try and add some bulk in my arms and chest. Being a fit feedee BHM feels like it is exactly who I want to be.

Latest posts