"Big Angel": A J-Pop Girl Group who are chubby-cute

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Good to see some stirrings of body acceptance over there. They might be half a joke, but that is often the step, I think :-/

Killexia

Japan has had a fat tax for the longest time. Now Russia is mulling over it also. I can understand why they do it though.

Dan DeLeon

"According to their official profile, the Big Angel girls are 'obese angels' who fell from heaven after eating too much. Now they’re singing and dancing on Earth as an idol unit in order to lose weight so they can return to heaven again."

Rather puts a damper on the initial thrill, ね (ne)? How is losing weight to get to Heaven a positive message for "plus-size" women?

Dan DeLeon

OriginalCyn,

Well, Angel "Mi-chan" says so in the YouTube video that you linked to; check out the clip at the one minute, thirty-two second mark.

Man, even in Heaven, big girls can't catch a break! What the . . . ?!

I agree with YT respondent "Lost Things" who wrote "HEAVEN DOESN'T DESERVE YOU, IF THEY ARE WEIGHT LIMITED."

Emmy

something witty..
OriginalCyn,

Well, Angel "Mi-chan" says so in the YouTube video that you linked to; check out the clip at the one minute, thirty-two second mark.

Man, even in Heaven, big girls can't catch a break! What the . . . ?!

I agree with YT respondent "Lost Things" who wrote "HEAVEN DOESN'T DESERVE YOU, IF THEY ARE WEIGHT LIMITED."
more cupcakes and beer in hell anyways ^.^

TwoSwords

more cupcakes and beer in hell anyways ^.^

If by "cupcakes" you mean "empty cupcake wrappers," and by "beer," you mean "abusive, angry bartenders."

And no. Heaven has no weight limit. So says St. Thomas Aquinas; himself a very big dude.

FAT4SUPERFATS

un món com més gras millor
Llàstima que no n'hi hagi cap morb (vg. youtu.be/5jx4dDPzfzM). És una perversió de la llengua que només puguem parlar d'aufils més o menys prims o grassos, més o menys jóvens o vells, mascles o femells, eca. Per això es fan dir 'el grup més gras de j-pop'. Em recorda el cas de Fat Boys: un morb de tots tres (Buff Love). Constitueix l'extermini gras de règim lingüístic, que va de bracet amb el del règim sanitari i tots altres. -jordi

Too bad that that no member in the group is a *fatone (see youtu.be/5jx4dDPzfzM). It is a perversion of the language that we can only speak about *thinones, who are more or less fat or thin, more or less young o old, male or female, and so. So that they say 'the most fat group of j-pop'. It reminds me of the case of Fat Boys: a *fatone of all three (Buff Love). It constitutes fat extermination of the language regime, which goes hand in hand with that of the sanitary regime and all others. -translate.google, multilingue.cat, en.wiktionany (The sign * means circumstantial translation attempt into English of human nouns of 'fat' and 'thin' respectively -'morb' vs. 'gras', and 'aufil' vs. 'prim' in catalan.)

Emmy

something witty..
If by "cupcakes" you mean "empty cupcake wrappers," and by "beer," you mean "abusive, angry bartenders."

And no. Heaven has no weight limit. So says St. Thomas Aquinas; himself a very big dude.
oh cruel ..id lick the wrappers @@

Latest posts