Big Boobs vs Big Bellies

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by Big Paulo, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Feb 23, 2007 #101

AnnMarie

AnnMarie

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰

I agree. I post 100 other things on here a day where they can admire my wit or insight or whatever other little part of my head they want. If people want to talk about thinking a belly is really hot and why..... go for it, it's part of what this board is about, and what makes it unique.

I can sit around with a bunch of chicks and talk about how amazing and smart they all are from dusk til dawn, but sometimes it's all about what makes you tick "down there" - for both women and men.

Ruby Ripples likes this.
  2. Feb 23, 2007 #102

activistfatgirl

activistfatgirl

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line

I'm in total agreement with LillyBBW, also, for what its worth. We should make you queen of the weight board. You do a great job with calling out posts that go too far but also allowing real discussion of attraction and fat sexuality that sometimes makes folks uncomfortable.

3. Feb 23, 2007 #103

Jon Blaze

Jon Blaze

Jon Blaze

Dusk

https://www.facebook.com/drunkentempest, M
    Do you guys think maybe the format is a bit akward? Like the fact that because of the title (Big Boobs vs Big Bellies, or any part), it is bound to become a clash?
    I honestly think the threads like double chin, back fat, and belly hang are wonderful. I know some of the parts that women tend to be self conscious tend to be expressed fully in those threads as being lovely. Maybe this should have been like "Big Boobs and Big Bellies: Share your love." Or somezing...

4. Feb 23, 2007 #104

mossystate

mossystate

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad

Jon..yes..yes.....tact..tact...tact..this is NOT about preferences..:doh: :doh: :doh:

5. Feb 23, 2007 #105

rainyday

rainyday

rainyday

Departed

Add one more who agrees. While I chuckled at the original poster asking for more specific details, these threads don't really bother me. They used to offend me a lot, but somewhere over the years that offense fell away. Besides, what woman hasn't asked her own man (or one she's interested in) "so what type do you like?" In that setting it might be harder to hear that whatever you are isn't the ideal. But random strangers on a web board, not so much.

I do think though there's a respectful way to respond and not all posts hit the mark. But the question itself isn't an offensive one, and I like listening in to the answers even if after a while you can guess what they'll be.

6. Feb 23, 2007 #106

Ruby Ripples

Ruby Ripples

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member

I don't even have to post any more on this, suffice to say, I agree 100% on everything Lilly has said here and through the rest of the thread!

7. Feb 23, 2007 #107

Ruby Ripples

Ruby Ripples

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member

AMEN!!! Thank goodness for common sense!

8. Feb 23, 2007 #108

Ruby Ripples

Ruby Ripples

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member

Thankyou Sasha, that was exactly my thoughts when Marlowe said that. I wonder how many guys were too scared to post on this thread, for fear of being pounced on by the naysayers.

Santaclear likes this.
  9. Feb 23, 2007 #109

blubrluvr

blubrluvr

blubrluvr

Practical Conservative

Boobs. Most decidedly, Boobs.

Once a woman's belly starts to protrude further than her boobs I get less interested. To me, big bellies are kind of androgynous. A woman whose boobs are no bigger than "man boobs" on a male of similar weight simply does nothing for me.

I find it difficult to be turned on by women with boobs smaller than D or DD cups. As a woman's weight goes up, I find that I need her to be DDD/F or higher for me to find her attractive.

Sorry, that's just how it is. I responding at a purely primal level here. I will say that some women's personalities will elicit a response from me regardless of what their body or chest size is. For every rule there is an exception.

Ruby Ripples likes this.
  10. Feb 23, 2007 #110

LillyBBBW

LillyBBBW

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher

Who *EDIT* besides blubrluvr *END EDIT* was being tackless, M? I'm not sure which post(s) you are refering to.

11. Feb 23, 2007 #111

LillyBBBW

LillyBBBW

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher

blubrluvr, you ever hear an expression called TMI? It means Too Much Information. This was a perfectly marvelous thread until your post. A brief example of what I mean:

Exhibit 1:
    "I like strawberries because they are red, sweet, juicy and they are easy to handle" positive

Exhibit 2:
    "I like strawberries because they are not cumbersome, slightly bitter, dry and yellow like bananas." negative

You're saying the same thing essentially only while one expresses your preference in a positive manner, the other uses put downs on other preferences as a tool to make your point which is very ugly and not cool. I hope the moderators will not delete your offensive post simply to serve as an example of what NOT to do for people who are unclear on the concept. But in my opinion your post constitutes deletable material.

12. Feb 23, 2007 #112

Ruby Ripples

Ruby Ripples

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member

I have to say that I actually was delighted to see another honest response to the question that was posed at the beginning of the thread! And he is very honest, and says that's purely on a primal level. I would be horrified if his post was deleted as "offensive", when he just answered a purely physical question with a purely physical answer, he wasn't rude, didn't swear or anything.

13. Feb 23, 2007 #113

LillyBBBW

LillyBBBW

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher

If I said I find small penises effeminate would you say that was offensive?

14. Feb 23, 2007 #114

_broshe_

_broshe_

_broshe_

*SIGH*

aparently we have a zombie in our mist.:eek:

15. Feb 23, 2007 #115

_broshe_

_broshe_

_broshe_

*SIGH*

It is threads like these that almost make me ashamed of being a guy

Although I'll admit that I do look around every now and again, love only occurs if their is an mutual attraction of both mental, physical and culture. JPII (god bless him) wrote (I'll have to look up the actuall paper some time) that love occurs first in the mental sence and slowly transends into the physical sence. Now granted there has to be some form of physical conection between the two individuals.

court adjourned

Angel likes this.
  16. Feb 23, 2007 #116

985WEST

985WEST

985WEST

Wow, you sure missed the whole point (I’ll try to act surprised). For starters I wasn’t talking about being sensitive in general. I was talking about being sensitive to this specific topic. The person that started this tred posed a very simple, black and white question. Nothing more nothing less. And don’t even try to preach to me about discrimination. I have stories and experiences that would make sick. Now if the people of this site decide that questions about body preference should not be asked, so be it. But until that time comes, it’s no big deal. You just need to be happy with you. And yes get over it. Because if waste your time trying to make every body happy, you will never be happy. Everyone, male and female, is beautiful in their own way. Just not in every way to everyone. I know I’m not.
    And to Chimpi (or anyone else) you’re cool with me. I welcome criticism. I only ask that you take what I say at face value and not jump to your own conclusions.

17. Feb 23, 2007 #117

mossystate

mossystate

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad

No, I was referring to the 'tone' in here that was saying that the people who were offended were across the board saying that it is wrong to have preferences.There IS a way to express what one likes without it being.."this is the best".."that is gross"..."me have no tact here on Dims boards".

I HAVE PREFERENCES:doh:

I do not see someones soul from across a room.

Tooz likes this.
  18. Feb 23, 2007 #118

Tooz

Tooz

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ

Oh, Jesus, I guess you missed my point too. Also, let's not compare notes on discrimination. Honestly, how would YOU like it if I said "Oh, get over it" to what YOU have experienced? Maybe it's not exactly the same as what you are saying, but I maintain that saying "get over it" is NOT appropriate. You, however, will probably keep missing my point, so I'm gonna drop this now. I'll spell it out one more time, though-- my problem with this thread is it seems like one that would lean towards negativity too much. It would be too easy to have it end up being hurtful in some way.

Oh, and by the way-- my name's not in caps. :p

19. Feb 23, 2007 #119

985WEST

985WEST

985WEST

No, I had to get over it. Or it would have eaten me alive. And I totally agree with the possibility of there being negative connotations. If people take for more than what it is. I just don’t think that was their intent.

20. Feb 23, 2007 #120

blubrluvr

blubrluvr

blubrluvr

Practical Conservative

It's as though the last paragraph of my posing did not exist.

Luv ya Ruby!