Big Boobs vs Big Bellies

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by Big Paulo, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Feb 23, 2007 #121

Tragdor

Tragdor

Tragdor

Abide

I think I will agree with Fuzzy with his statement that bellies are very imporant. Love of big bellies is what seperates FAs from "ass men" and "boob men".

Angel likes this.
  2. Feb 23, 2007 #122

Angel

Angel

Angel

no apologies for being me

Good point.

3. Feb 23, 2007 #123

Jon Blaze

Jon Blaze

Jon Blaze

Dusk

https://www.facebook.com/drunkentempest, M
    Not to be rude or anything, but I find that to be misleading. Fat Admirers are attracted to added flesh. That doesn't mean they have to adore certain body parts in order to be given the title.

I think it would be important for an FA to not look down upon a tummy. I don't think he/she necessarily has to adore it.

4. Feb 23, 2007 #124

Angel

Angel

Angel

no apologies for being me

OK. This is something I've wondered about. A guy will see a female or post a pic of a big busted female, who might be a size 12 or 14 at the most. He believes himself to be a FA because he is attracted to big busted "average sized" women. If you took that female and could somehow morph her, making her appear to be FAT (250 pounds minimum), would the guy still be attracted to that female? If you took the same female and again could somehow morph her, making her appear to be FAT, and make her appear to have small breasts, would the guy still find her attractive?

If the guy no longer found the same female attractive when she was truly indeed FAT, would he really be a FA or not?

See what I'm saying? :confused:

Same could be said if it was a guy who is into big butts, or big thighs, etc.

5. Feb 23, 2007 #125

Jon Blaze

Jon Blaze

Jon Blaze

Dusk

Then wouldn't that be the same for women with large tummies? The girl that caused my conversion was quite thin, but for someone of her size, she had a rather large tummy.

If someone is only attracted to the tummy, wouldn't that single them out as well? :confused:

6. Feb 23, 2007 #126

Spanky

Spanky

Spanky

Freakishly Normal

This is actually an interesting thread (except for that jackass posting pics of boobies and bellies ;) )

I don't like the labelling that goes on more and more in society. If anyone can write a specification on an FA, please post it immediately. Then I can see if I should remove myself from the boards. BUT, then we can start weighing BBWs to determine EXACTLY whether they are BBWs or not.

Boobs, butts, bellies. Yeah, everyone has preferences that catch their eye. I am told as a male, I am much more visually stimulated than the average female. Fine. I love the female form. There are infinite female forms to look at. Females have curves and shapes and movements that males just don't have. It is in that difference (as a heterosexual) that I find my attraction.

With that said, my head turns more and my eyes focus more on the extreme form of female. Larger hips, bigger curves, softer bodies. I would never put a weight on it. It is the beautiful movements of everything together. To me personally, BBW forms are a visual stimulation like fine wine as compared (in general) to the Kool-aid stimulation of a skinny female form.

But, gasp, I do also notice beautiful thinner women. Why? I don't know and don't lose sleep over it. I guess it is not black and white. Maybe the more varied appreciation, the more beauty you can appreciate each day. :)

7. Feb 23, 2007 #127

Jon Blaze

Jon Blaze

Jon Blaze

Dusk

Exactdemundo!! :D

8. Feb 23, 2007 #128

CurvaceousBBWLover

CurvaceousBBWLover

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Green Eyed Fairy again.

9. Feb 23, 2007 #129

CurvaceousBBWLover

CurvaceousBBWLover

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial

I have to spread the reputation around before giving it to Jon Blaze again. I could not agree more!

10. Feb 23, 2007 #130

CurvaceousBBWLover

CurvaceousBBWLover

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial

As a black man, I could not agree more. I would not want someone to date me because she likes black men and I'm a black man. Neither would I want to date a woman simply becuase I like her shape. Physical attraction is just the beginning. I find that compatibility and getting along with one another are paramount.

Women in general tend to be senstive about their looks. Every day women receive messages from other women, from men, and from the advertisers about their looks. In the case of large women, many of those messages are not positive. If I were a large woman and every 3rd commercial I saw was a diet commercial, I probably would feel senstitive about my looks.

My big sticking point is that we should celebrate our preferences without beauty contests or ranking women from top to bottom. If a man likes large breasts or large bellies or large asses or women of the same/a different culture, let's celebrate it. But beauty is not like gasoline in a tank. You can't quantify it or measure it.

There are multiple standards of beauty and not every man finds the same type of woman beautiful. I don't care what the media advertisers say. I will never agree that pencil-thin women who have tight posteriors, high heeled shoes and 36C breasts are the gold standard of beauty that every woman should follow.

11. Feb 23, 2007 #131

Tina

Tina

Tina

Older and wiser now

You're an evolved man, CBBWL. Well said.

12. Feb 23, 2007 #132

CurvaceousBBWLover

CurvaceousBBWLover

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial

Tragdor, while you may consider the belly to be the paramount body part to enjoy, your view on fat admiration is myopic. We guys all like what we like. Having a different preference from another guy does not make a man more or less of a fat admirer.

Fat women come in many different shapes and sizes. Some are pear-shaped, some are apple shaped, some are hourglass shaped, and some are any combination of these. There are tall fat women and short fat women. Some women have round bellies. Others have bellies that hang all the way down to their calves. Some BBWs have shapely, well defined legs. Others have less attractive legs. some fat women have large round arms. Others don't. Some fat women have double chins. Others don't. Some women have breasts as flat as pancakes and other women have big knockers.

Here is a question: Does it make me less of a fat admirer, according to your logic, that I prefer round bellies over bellies that hang past a woman's knees?

One thing my daddy told me when I was very young was that different people like different things. I will impart this maxim to you and to the other readers because it is directly applicable to this thread.

Being a fat admirer is not about whether you prefer big boobs or big bellies. Frankly, I think being a fat admirer is whether you like large women in general. Now I will make a comparison.

There are a lot of BBWs who are very much into African American men. Does liking a thuggish black man make the woman more of an admirer than a woman who likes a professional man? Does liking light skinned black men make the woman more of an admirer than a woman who likes very dark men? Does liking a man who is 5'9 make a woman less of an admirer than a woman who likes a man who is 6'4? All of the women described above are women who are attracted to black men, but they all like a different type of man.

Narrow definitions about who is a fat admirer are as ridiculous as the debates about who is supersized and who isn't. Isn't it a shame in our community that you have some women who stop attending BBW events because they don't want the "you aren't big enough to be here" type of dagger stares?

You claim that every man must be a belly man like you in order to be considered authentic. That's just like claiming that everyone must be very dark, wear pants that hang below your waist and show your underwear, and use bad English in order to be accepted.

This is ignorance and immaturity.

People are different. But every human being has inherent value and dignity. While all of us men may like big women, we all like different types of BBWs and SSBBWs. Whether a man likes big bellies or DDs/FFs is insignificant compared to whether he likes the complete woman.

I don't like the title of this thread. The author or the moderator should go back and retitle this as "Big boobs and big bellies." Every woman has inherent dignity. I think that we can celebrate the beauty and femininity of woman with big boobs and women with big bellies.

James likes this.
  13. Feb 23, 2007 #133

CurvaceousBBWLover

CurvaceousBBWLover

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial

Tragdor, while you may consider the belly to be the paramount body part to enjoy, your view on fat admiration is myopic. We guys all like what we like. Having a different preference from another guy does not make a man more or less of a fat admirer.

Fat women come in many different shapes and sizes. Some are pear-shaped, some are apple shaped, some are hourglass shaped, and some are any combination of these. There are tall fat women and short fat women. Some women have round bellies. Others have bellies that hang all the way down to their calves. Some BBWs have shapely, well defined legs. Others have less attractive legs. some fat women have large round arms. Others don't. Some fat women have double chins. Others don't. Some women have breasts as flat as pancakes and other women have big knockers.

Here is a question: Does it make me less of a fat admirer, according to your logic, that I prefer round bellies over bellies that hang past a woman's knees?

One thing my daddy told me when I was very young was that different people like different things. I will impart this maxim to you and to the other readers because it is directly applicable to this thread.

Being a fat admirer is not about whether you prefer big boobs or big bellies. Frankly, I think being a fat admirer is whether you like large women in general. Now I will make a comparison.

There are a lot of BBWs who are very much into African American men. Does liking a thuggish black man make the woman more of an admirer than a woman who likes a professional man? Does liking light skinned black men make the woman more of an admirer than a woman who likes very dark men? Does liking a man who is 5'9 make a woman less of an admirer than a woman who likes a man who is 6'4? All of the women described above are women who are attracted to black men, but they all like a different type of man.

Narrow definitions about who is a fat admirer are as ridiculous as the debates about who is supersized and who isn't. Isn't it a shame in our community that you have some women who stop attending BBW events because they don't want the "you aren't big enough to be here" type of dagger stares?

You claim that every man must be a belly man like you in order to be considered authentic. That's just like claiming that everyone must be very dark, wear pants that hang below your waist and show your underwear, and use bad English in order to be accepted.

This is ignorance and immaturity.

People are different. But every human being has inherent value and dignity. While all of us men may like big women, we all like different types of BBWs and SSBBWs. Whether a man likes big bellies or DDs/FFs is insignificant compared to whether he likes the complete woman.

I don't like the title of this thread. The author or the moderator should go back and retitle this as "Big boobs and big bellies." Every woman has inherent dignity. I think that we can celebrate the beauty and femininity of woman with big boobs and women with big bellies.

EtobicokeFA and Chimpi like this.
  14. Feb 23, 2007 #134

CurvaceousBBWLover

CurvaceousBBWLover

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial

Thank you, Tina. I think you are a very thoughtful woman and a great moderator.

15. Feb 24, 2007 #135

Buffetbelly

Buffetbelly

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks

The Wisdom of Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention:

FRANK ZAPPA lyrics -
    "What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?"

www.OldieLyrics.com

What's the ugliest
    Part of your body?
    What's the ugliest
    Part of your body?
    Some say your nose
    Some say your toes
    (I think it's your mind)
    But I think it's YOUR MIND
    (Your mind)
    I think it's your mind, woo woo

16. Feb 24, 2007 #136

Krissy12

Krissy12

Krissy12

Fluffy

I can't decide...I'll have to touch my belly and then my boobs again to let you know which one makes me hotter.

One minute later.....

Still can't tell. They both feel very fleshy to me. ;)

Phalloidium likes this.
  17. Feb 24, 2007 #137

Jon Blaze

Jon Blaze

Jon Blaze

Dusk

*DROPS JAW*
    :p

And I still can't spread reps to Curvaceousbbwlover.....
    Once again....
    *Beethoven's 5th Symphony*
    SON OF A B**************!!!!

18. Feb 24, 2007 #138

Spanky

Spanky

Spanky

Freakishly Normal

Jon! The poor lady needs some help deciding! Now pick up that jaw and go help her! :D :D :D

But just for a minute....

19. Feb 24, 2007 #139

fiddypence

fiddypence

fiddypence

Fast Feedist

In all things there must be balance.

James likes this.
  20. Feb 24, 2007 #140

Jon Blaze

Jon Blaze

Jon Blaze