Big Girls and SEx

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by dan, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Sep 21, 2016 #1

dan

dan

dan

Do most of the big girls really love sex, maybe alot more than thin girls....I have always thought you do.....

Stingray likes this.
  2. Sep 21, 2016 #2

Zelda

Zelda

Zelda

Well, each and every girl is a completely different person, with different desires. Big or small. I wouldn't ask "Do tall guys really like sex?" Cause that obviously doesn't make a ton of sense. But I do think women in general love sex more than most people think. Most guys I've been with have trouble keeping up with me haha.

3. Sep 21, 2016 #3

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

I couldn't tell you and neither can anyone else, I expect.

My experience is clouded as in my life, whenever I've had a thin partner, the sparks were just not all there. I have had thin women who are considered "gorgeous" by the world at large say they felt insecure about their attractiveness with me after dating awhile and then being more intimate. No matter how much I liked someone, their sense of humor, their heart, their passion, the plain fact of the matter is that skinny arms, visible collarbones and hip bones, toned thighs and a flat belly do not rev my engine. No wonder the women didn't turn into sexual dynamos - knowing someone wants you is a turn on in itself.

The big girls I have known have been the recipient of my animal attraction to a big belly, doorway-sized hips, a sweet double chin and all the rest. And, yes, they loved loved loved sex...part of which was due to my thinking they were goddesses, sending me into a trance with their lovely selves, biting my fist, and throwing them down with grunts and growls and "taking" them. GET OVER HERE BEAUTIFUL BIG GIRL type of thing.

I can't ever imagine biting my fist or tossing and turning at midnight over a thin, toned, celery-munching, 10-miles-a-day-running, size 2-wearing lady.

4. Sep 21, 2016 #4

Sunshine_Fette

Sunshine_Fette

Sunshine_Fette

Zelda nailed it perfectly

5. Sep 21, 2016 #5

dan

dan

dan

You look stunning...

6. Sep 22, 2016 #6

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

I don't think girls of any size think as one. Each person is different. I had partners both large and small who had a voracious appetite and I've partners large and small who were less interested in sex. i don't think there's a universally right answer.

Regardless of appetite, I do think big girls are better at sex. This is a matter of my preference, of course. Oh, and Zelda, I've had a few partners in the past who have made the same claim (about keeping up) and I've yet to meet a woman whose appetite was even close to my own!;)

Colonial Warrior likes this.
  7. Oct 9, 2016 #7

bigmac

bigmac

bigmac

Height is associated with good nutrition during critical growth periods, high levels of testosterone, and general good health. So I wouldn't be a bit surprised if tall guys did indeed like sex at least a little more on average.

8. Oct 10, 2016 #8

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

I love sex, I love the passion--the sounds, the touch of my lover. I know I do and not ashamed to admit it in this puritanical American society.

It seems that many guys have the idea that bigger women are better lovers. Well think about it, all of that warmth and cushion!

C Side BBW Lover likes this.
  9. Oct 11, 2016 #9

dan

dan

dan

I agree:eat2:

10. Oct 11, 2016 #10

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

They can be Mr Smooth or a horny groper at any height, in my experience anyway.

bbwbud likes this.
  11. Oct 11, 2016 #11

bbwbud

bbwbud

bbwbud

Just remember, you only get so many inches, and some guys waste it on height.:)

12. Oct 20, 2016 #12

Jack Secret

Jack Secret

Jack Secret

tickle my amygdala

http://www.facebook.com/kenneth.c.phillips,
    Big girls enjoy it more. Just my personal experience, having all kinds of partners. Of course, this comes from no basis in science, real statistics… I guess I just pulled it out of my ass :doh:

13. Oct 21, 2016 #13

dan

dan

dan

I so agree.

14. Oct 26, 2016 #14

Dromond

Dromond

Dromond

Old school

https://www.facebook.com/john.m.pedigo, M
    How about, women are individuals and not categories?

What a radical thought, I know.

15. Nov 7, 2016 #15

voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover

I think there may be some serious truth to this!

Relating this to my wife.....when she is heavier she seems to initiate and enjoy our sex much more and way more frequently. She tends to have bigger orgasms and is less reserved about her figure...which is kind of ironic comparing it to when she is thinner or has lost a decent amount of weight...during which time she would rather go workout than have sex and when we do she is more reluctant to let loose in the bed.

I guess this all stems from her attitude and I assume other women as well when they are heavier they seem to allow themselves more food, more desert, more sex, more wine or beer....they just seem more carefree with enjoying themselves and it definitely carries over into sex based on my experience.

16. Nov 8, 2016 #16

Dromond

Dromond

Dromond

Old school

https://www.facebook.com/john.m.pedigo, M
    Anecdotes are not data!

MasterMike likes this.
  17. Nov 8, 2016 #17

bigmac

bigmac

bigmac

Yes, but observations and experiences can still be informative.

I do think there's something to the idea that a woman who indulges in one type of pleasure (i.e. eating) is likely to indulge in another (i.e. sex).

18. Nov 9, 2016 #18

dan

dan

dan

Maybe your on to something.....

19. Nov 9, 2016 #19

Mark02

Mark02

Mark02

My gf has slowly been loosing weight over the past few months through diet and exercise and I definitely have noticed a change in the bedroom. Her strength and stamina are up so she's able to participate more in doggy and cowgirl but if its leg day or going to be then we have to slow it down. It's a compromise I'm willing to make considering her legs would give out in doggy when she was at her heaviest and spooning was the only position she would allow me to go at a faster tempo.

I guess the real improvement is the reintroduction of missionary to the regular line up. She knows that's my favorite since it's easiest for me to press her buttons but she still has trouble with flexibility. Hopefully with time she will loosen up more for longer fast tempo sessions.

20. Nov 10, 2016 #20

ClashCityRocker

ClashCityRocker

ClashCityRocker

Outer Space Potato Man

i've been with bbw's who are downright insatiable, and i've also been with petite women who are equally so. no two are alike...like sexy snowflakes :p