Big Girls and SEx

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by dan, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Nov 12, 2016 #21

RobertoDeMiami54

RobertoDeMiami54

RobertoDeMiami54

With a woman like you, my only trouble would be getting addicted to you instead of keeping up.

2. Nov 13, 2016 #22

Dromond

Dromond

Dromond

Old school

https://www.facebook.com/john.m.pedigo, M
    Use the quote feature, please. Without it, nobody knows who you're drooling over.

3. Nov 13, 2016 #23

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

So true. It has to be stressed and re-stressed because people like to paint with a broad brush and categorize people. In a lot of areas. I've experienced the same as you. I've had BBW partners who literally demanded me to be home at a certain time because that's when her engine really started revving up. I've had others who are less ready to drop it and go at any given time.

My wife once told me, "I'm a slow cooker not a microwave." I can see her at any given moment and the urge hits me. Fully clothed, naked, hell, even sitting on the toilet! She's not like that. I have to approach carefully and do it the way she wants it done at that specific time. That much can be a challenge because it changes. Sometimes it's as easy as "Let's go upstairs and ____." Other times I have to cuddle, hold, stroke, etc. I never know what approach she's in the mood for so that's a guessing game.

This disparity between high appetite and low appetite (or appetite that has to be coaxed) is as much present in some of my smaller partners as some of the bigger ones I've had. Women are individuals, unique and each one works differently in this area. Add to it the dynamic between a given woman and her partners, and the reality her partners are different too and that adds to the complexity. She may be more sexually motivated with one partner over another. So there's no universally right way to answer this question.

Dromond likes this.
  4. Jan 7, 2017 #24

ssbbwhoneybee

ssbbwhoneybee

ssbbwhoneybee

Im into Fetishes Now! DimensionsModel

I can't speak for others but for me...I love sex and I have to have a man that his sex drive is just as high.....when you both are into it like omg it's very intense and sexy!

BigElectricKat likes this.
  5. May 3, 2017 #25

ssbbwhoneybee

ssbbwhoneybee

ssbbwhoneybee

Im into Fetishes Now! DimensionsModel

Well I know I love sex, I have had ex boyfriends to tell me that I want it too much. I guess it depends on who you are. I mean I like being picked up and slammed down and be put in all kinds of ways knowing im fat as hell but shit I love it ALL! LOL:wubu:

BigElectricKat likes this.
  6. May 4, 2017 #26

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Is there even such a thing as too much sex?

As for what you like, good for you! And if you find the right partner who can deliver then even better! It sounds totally hot!

7. May 5, 2017 #27

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

I have a question for our resident big girls, specifically those with fit partners. Do you find the size and shape of your body greatly influences what positions you can use during sex? Is there a position that works better for you than others? Do you have a "go-to?"

Is anything off the table because of size?

I've found my wife and I have our limits due to her size and shape, and I've only got so much down there to work with. My guess is we aren't the only couple where this applies. Anyone else?

8. May 8, 2017 #28

fuelingfire

fuelingfire

fuelingfire

My girlfriend is a 350 lbs pear. With a very big and beautiful shelf butt. Doggy style is realistically off the table. Something I never thought I would say. My length is average, though I can get “in,” any thrusting motion and I am out. She said she actually has never done doggy style with anyone, so it is possible that there is a solution we are unaware of. Now that I am thinking about it, I should really google this.

9. May 11, 2017 #29

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

My wife is ~365 or so and has a really big rear end too, but doggy style isn't an issue for us. I'm not all that big down there either. In fact, she recently told a friend of hers I am "built for beauty, not brute strength." While she insists beauty is good, she admits that sometimes she just wants to get "stuffed" and that's not happening with my equipment. She's shopping around for the right toy for those moments when she wants more size than what I have to offer.

Still, doggy is doable for us because she arches her lower back and sticks her butt in the air, pushing her vagina back as far as she can and giving me relatively easy access. I'm pretty lean in my abdomen so I can get in close and we make it work. I do slip out of her sometimes and if she leans forward, it'll push me out of her. Also if she flexes her but it pushes me out, unless I'm flexing my entire core, which I often find I have to do anyway during sex just to stay in her. We have a few other positions but that one is her "go-to" and she's nixed a few as well because I'm just too small to make it work.

I'm not kidding when I say it, but sex with her is hard work. It's worth it though because it's a mind blowing experience. And as she often reminds me: I wanted a fat wife and I got one and now I'd better be able to deliver. Sex with a skinny woman would be easier, but it wouldn't be as pleasurable and not anywhere near the rewarding experience.

10. Mar 2, 2018 #30

In to it

In to it

In to it

I'm 6' 5" and 207 and my partner is 5' 5" and 602 pounds so I know what you are saying. Basically she has to be on her back but we use these padded rests I had made for her legs. Oral sex is such a turn on as I have to push her huge belly up and then let it rest on my head. I had her sister who is a seamstress make her a bikini so she can layout in the back yard in the summer. We could do doggie but with her weight it is too hard on her knees. She loves to give me oral and she also likes it when I have sex in her bellybutton. I don't ever get an arousal from looking at a slim woman.

11. Jun 19, 2018 #31

LifelongFA

LifelongFA

LifelongFA

I wouldn't know ANYTHING about the sexual appetite of any skinny girls - just saying!

12. Aug 20, 2018 #32

docilej

docilej

docilej

...we don't really have a say in the matter ;)

13. Aug 31, 2018 #33

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

You start the conversation and I'll jump right in!

I have refrained from putting my 7 cents into this thread up to this point. Not sure how much longer I can hold out.

happily_married likes this.
  14. Aug 31, 2018 #34

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Fire away!

15. Aug 31, 2018 #35

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

You start the conversation and I'll jump right in!

I don't mean to be a party pooper or to spin this in a negative light but...
    I think, if I were a woman of any size, I would be slightly offended by the question the author of this thread is posing. "Do most of the big girls really love sex, maybe alot more than thin girls....I have always thought you do...."
    This makes me ask, "Do you think being bigger or smaller makes a difference in what a person wants/needs/desires in terms of sexual fulfillment?" Is sex like food? Since someone is bigger you assume they need/want more sex than an average sized person? That's like saying that because I'm black, I must like watermelon (not a fan). It seems that he is basing his assumption on size. Now, I understand that he may have experienced an increased sexual appetite with a larger gal but that hardly speaks for every woman of size. I'm not going to start airing out my amorous laundry but I can say this: I've been with more than a couple women of varying sizes and there is no correlation between how large a woman is and how much she likes/dislikes sex. Maybe he was doing it wrong?

On a different and more psoitive note (at least I think it's positive): for all you doggy-stylers who are having a bit of trouble, try a scissor move the next time you are back there. It will give you some extra room and her a new sensation! But remember to stretch first!!!

16. Sep 7, 2018 #36

limitededition

limitededition

limitededition

From my experiences big girls are by far the best partners. They are the most sensual women I’ve ever been with.

DragonFly likes this.
  17. Sep 11, 2018 #37

Mark02

Mark02

Mark02

You bring up an interesting point of discussion when mentioning your wifes desire to be "stuffed" sometimes and your inability to remain firmly inserted. While a long penis is good for deep penetration and rhythmic strokes, a thick penis will provide more surface area for the vagina to stretch around and grasp onto resulting in a more secure fit. Hopefully by now your wife has already found what she was looking for.

18. Sep 19, 2018 at 8:26 AM #38

LizzieJones

LizzieJones

LizzieJones

I'm a big fan of thick penises. :)

limitededition likes this.