• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big sale at Lane Bryant! Plus info on the Venezia Lites

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seavixen

Ditz Extraordinaire
Hooray for good sales! Lane Bryant (not the catalog) has an awesome sale going on right now. If you haven't tried the awesome Cacique bras (they're the only kind I wear anymore), now's a good time since they're buy one get one on all cotton styles. There are also some killer clearance sales on bras (I got a microfiber front hook in 46DDD for $8 on my last order.. and I LOVE it) if you happen to be any of the sizes they have available.

Jeans, even the Supremes, are 40% off. Can't beat that! You might even be able to use a coupon on top of that. Also, they have some great deals on tops in the $9.99-$12.99 range - pretty low for Lane Bryant.

Okay, so I decided to try the Venezia Lites and they are the exact same composition as the Avenues - 78% cotton, 20% poly, 2% spandex. They somehow seem a little less stretchy and thicker, stronger fabric; they of course are also a longer inseam, which is pretty nice. If you find Avenues too large (i.e. you actually fit the size chart; Premieres would probably fit you better than Denim Lites) but like the stretch quality, try the Venezia Lites... they're beautiful, and much closer to the sizes they should be. If you're like me and you only wear the Avenues because they're a bit oversized, the Venezias are probably not going to work for you. They came pretty close to fitting on me (really tightly), but the rise is just not high enough for my butt - the waist hits me in the hip, and that just doesn't work. Even if they were bigger, I think they'd still be under most of my belly and I'd have something unattractive going on with my backside. Holding them up to my Avenues, they are WAY smaller - so overall they're probably better jeans, and a little cheaper to boot, but only try them if you really are the right size! ;) I WISH they made them in larger sizes, because I'd be in love with them.

Okay, so if you missed my post about the jeans earlier, I'll also give composition info on the other Venezia jeans that I know.

Venezia stretch bootcut jeans are 99% cotton, 1% spandex. (these inexplicably fit me - I think they must sit on the waist rather than below)
Venezia Supreme in Newport Wash are 97% cotton, 3% spandex. (these don't)
Venezia Lites are 78% cotton, 20% polyester, 2% spandex. (these don't either)

If anyone needs them, I can try to get some measurements on the 32s since I have some of all of these on hand in that size. The ones that fit me are probably a little stretched out though, since I've been wearing them. (I love them. I may buy another pair while they're on sale.) I have both flares and bootcut in the Lites, which I've not yet returned, so if you need bottom of the leg measurements or anything, I can check on both of those styles.

At any rate, good sale!

Latest posts

Back