Big Shot (BHM, WG, Stuffing)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Shh! Don’t tell!, May 17, 2018.

1. Jun 14, 2018 #41

Starling

Starling

Starling

Rereading this clever story in its entirety was a pleasure. Your characters are so real - Isaiah and Liam might be two of my favorite characters in any genre - and your writing is stellar. You’ve done such, such a good job with this one!

2. Jun 25, 2018 #42

slurpeekell12

slurpeekell12

slurpeekell12

I liked this story, very original and realistic characters.

Shh! Don’t tell! likes this.
  3. Jun 26, 2018 #43

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

“Here, let me-“ gasped Liam, returning to his senses and sitting up. Isaiah sat back as Liam spat in his hand and gave him a hand job. He leaned back to allow Liam better access to his member, looking down with wondering eyes at his jiggling belly and Liam’s hand dipping in and out of view. “I can’t see all of my dick over my stomach,” he said shakily. “Fuck, I’m really getting fat.”

Liam swallowed. “You said you gained more then eighty eight pounds. That’s ninety. You ate your way up almost a hundred pounds in six months.”

“Fuck, you’re right, you’re right,” Isaiah hissed, closing his eyes. “I’m getting so fat, god-“ His breath hitched. “I’m going to reach a hundred pounds soon-fuck-oh, just like that, don’t stop-Liam. Jesus fucking Christ.”

“Do you want that?” Liam asked, his brow wrinkling. “To gain a hundred pounds?”

“Fuck, yes.“ Isaiah panted. “You have no idea how good getting bigger feels to me. Getting so heavy. “I’m so -“ Isaiah frantically twitched his hips up into Liam’s hand“-fucking overfed.”

Liam looked down at Isaiah, at his veiny cock and his wobbling, copious flesh, the cum smeared on his bloated belly, his trembling pink lips and mussed-up dark hair. “Resnik,” he said. Isaiah’s eyes darted up to meet Liam’s gaze. “Overfed is a good look on you.”

Isaiah came with a shudder.

——

Afterwards, they lay together in a messy heap.

“So,” said Isaiah. He laughed nervously. “Wow.”

“So-“ said Liam.

“Yeah.”

“That was new.”

“Was that good for you?”

“Yes.”

“Me too,” Isaiah snorted. “God, we’re a real pair of weirdos.”

“You know,” said Liam. “We can never tell people about this.”

“I know. I mean,” Isaiah went on. “We’re probably just too different to have a relationship. You know, you’re from a nice neighborhood and I’m from the wrong side of the tracks. It would never work out.”

Liam untangled his legs from Isaiah’s. “Not to mention my mother would prefer I marry a Catholic.”

Isaiah snorted. “I’m glad we can still joke. I still want to be your friend.”

“I still want to be your friend too,” Liam looked down at himself. “And, speaking as your friend, your car smells like bleach right now.”

“You can trash talk it all you want, but I know you secretly love that smell. Excuse me, secrete-ly loved that smell. That’s the smell of machismo. Take a big old sniff.”

“That’s maybe the grossest thing you’ve ever said.”

“I’m taking that as a challenge.”

They drove back to West L.A. as the sun rose. Isaiah leaned against Liam’s shoulder.

“Oh, shoot!” said Liam.

Isaiah sat up, looking frightened. “What?”

“We’ve got an interview this afternoon.”

“Oh, son of a bitch!”

— —

How’s it feel to break the opening weekend record at the box office?

MCALLISTER: It feels surreal. I never expected this.

RESNIK: I didn’t either, but I knew it was a possibility when I read the script.

Some people are saying the film relies on shock value.

MCALLISTER: That wasn’t my intent at all. They’re completely entitled to their opinion, but that wasn’t what I set out to do.

RESNIK: I mean, the film deals with shocking things but I don’t think that’s what drives the story. I hope that’s not how it comes across, because even though that’s an element of the film that’s not the point, that’s not what the take away is supposed to be.

MCALLISTER: What I wanted to do was tell a story about what happens when our secret fears and desires are brought to light, and what happens when we’re forced to confront them. Like Simmon’s character-

Simmon’s character is forced to confront his secret urges.

MCALLISTER: Yes. And he has to reevaluate how he sees himself and how he sees the world.

RESNIK: That really struck me when I read the script and I tried to-you know-to figure out how you could represent those shifts in perspective.

Moving away from the film for a moment-

RESNIK: Well, I’m not sure why you would, this is an interview about the film.

Moving away from the film, rumor has it that you two know each other outside of work.

MCALLISTER: We’re friends outside of work.

RESNIK: We are, which really speaks to his poor judgement.

Do you think that enhances how well you work together?

RESNIK: I mean-I feel that it does-

MCALLISTER: -I think it definitely does. It lets us communicate better. I can be honest with you.

Did you know each other before making the film?

RESNIK: No. We met after I read the first draft of the script. I was sent it through the studio and I read it before we ever met in person. So, I sort of knew him before he knew me.

MCALLISTER: No, I don’t think that’s right. Because I saw an interview with you and that’s why I had the script sent to you, so I actually knew you before you knew me.

RESNIK: Really? Which interview?

MCALLISTER: The one where you cursed out the interviewer because he wasn’t asking relevant questions.

RESNIK laughs.

RESNIK: You could see a repeat of that today if this guy doesn’t get back on topic.

MCALLISTER: I had seen your movie two years ago-at the time it was one year ago-and I had seen that interview and I thought, that’s the one-

RESNIK: There’s that poor judgement! How can you be so smart and so dumb at the same time?

MCALLISTER: But it wasn’t poor judgement, because we made a damn good film together.

RESNIK: We did. But you had to put up with me the whole time.

MCALLISTER: It wouldn’t have been the same with someone else. I don’t regret anything.

RESNIK: Really? You don’t regret anything at all?

MCALLISTER: Nothing. That’s my position and I’m sticking with it.

——

They left that interview awkwardly, glancing at each other as they got into Isaiah’s car.

“I can’t believe we did that,” Liam said.

“Made the movie?”

“No, the other thing. You know.”

“Did you mean what you said? That you don’t regret anything?”

“Yes.”

“Wow,” Isaiah shook his head, smiling with disbelief. “God, I’m sorta flustered. I liked you for a long time, do you know that?”

“I liked you too. I never dreamt you would like me back that way.”

“I didn’t either. I still sort of can’t believe that you like me as a friend, let alone anything more then that.”

They drove in silence for a moment.

“Hey, it’s getting late. Do you want dinner?” Liam asked, sounding uncharacteristically devious. Isaiah shivered slightly.

“I could eat.”

———

“So,” said Isaiah, coming up for air in between bites of steak and potatoes au gratin. “Do you still want me to come to New York?”

Liam picked at his salmon. “I want that more than anything.”

“Know a place I could stay?”

Liam looked up at him, eyes lighting up with realization. “Are you asking to move in with me?”

“I might be. That’s what you were thinking of when you invited me, right?” said Isaiah, crossing his legs and striking a pose that made his belly bulge. “I could be your muse while you work on your novel.”

“I’d like that a lot, but what would we tell people?”

Isaiah stopped his playacting, looking thoughtful. He took off his glasses and polished them on his shirt, revealing a strip of tawny, stretch-marked skin. Liam was once again astonished by how different his eyes looked without glasses. “We could tell them the truth. Part of the truth. We could tell them we’re friends. And if they pry, we’ll just point at the movie and say, fuck you! We’re making art. Make something better then that and then maybe you can criticize us.”

Liam furrowed his brow. “That’s your plan?”

Isaiah shrugged. “That’s my plan for now. It’s not perfect. We can workshop it.”

They left the restaurant and walked down the block. Liam couldn’t keep his eyes away Isaiah’s belly and the way it bounced as he walked. That’s mine now, he thought, mine to touch if I want to.

“Oh!” said Isaiah, as they passed a bakery. Liam looked in the window to see what had caught his eye. Golden-brown jelly donuts glistening with grease underneath their heavy coat of powdered sugar. “Holy crap. Is today Hannukah? Hang on. I’m getting donuts.”

4. Jun 26, 2018 #44

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

“That can’t possibly be a real thing,” said Liam, watching Isaiah gore-ily eat his third jelly donut. “You’re fucking with me.”

“See, it does sound like something I would say to try and fuck with you, but it’s actually true. You’re supposed to eat fried food because the oil-“

“-This isn’t a real thing! You’re fucking with me-”

“The oil symbolizes the oil that the Maccabees used to light the menorah-”

Liam stretched out his legs on the couch and gave Isaiah a playful kick. “I can’t believe you’re trying to convince me that you’re eating a box of donuts for religious reasons.”

“Well, I’m eating a whole box because I like to eat, but the fact that they’re donuts has a religious connotation,” Isaiah took a forth donut and bit into it, squirting jelly. “I can’t believe that you don’t know this. I mean, you grew up in New York, you must have known some jews-“

“I did and none of them said anything even remotely like what you’re saying right now, which is probably because none of them were trying to-“ Liam turned beet red. “-seduce me with weird erotic eating.”

“I mean, I’m definitely trying to do that. But i swear I’m telling the truth about the oil.” He finished up the forth donut and went for a fifth. “Want one?”

“I had enough at dinner.”

“More for me.” Isaiah finished the fifth donut in a few bites. Powdered sugar was collecting on the top of his belly, which looked softer and rounder then Liam could remember ever seeing it. Doughier than all those donuts. . “Mm.” He hummed happily as he chewed. “That’s good. Hey-“ he swallowed a mouthful. “What’s your book about? The novel you want to work on?”

“It’s a murder mystery. A woman is killed in a park…”

Isaiah sat back on the couch, listening. He looked sleepy but engaged, like a fat cat that still had the instinct to kill. He untucked his shirt, and gently scratched his underbelly, closing his eyes in bliss. God, that really was a big fat pot-belly, wasn’t it, Liam thought to himself. That was months of overeating, right there. Isaiah lazily reached for donut number seven.

“So- the detective-“ Liam interrupted himself. “Can I ask you a question?”

“Shoot.”

“Did you mean what you said last night, about wanting to gain more weight? Or was it just in the heat of the moment?”

Isaiah chewed, thinking hard. “I did mean it. I mean-I know it’s not healthy-“

“It’s really not.” An ugly thought crossed Liam’s mind. “You’re not doing it just because I like it, are you?”

“No,” Isaiah shook his head. “I’m doing it because I like it. It feels-you know, it’s not just sexual, even though it really gets me going and I love that you like it that way too. But it also kinda just feels-right. I’m happier like this. I feel calmer. It’s more-more me, I guess. I don’t know, maybe I’m crazy.”

“No, I don’t think you’re crazy.”

“Hey, come here.”

Liam scooched over till he was right next to Isaiah.

“Closer,” Isaiah said and Liam leaned in, further and further, until they were kissing. Liam let his hands wander to that perfect round belly, those soft, squeezable sides and hips.

“You’ve got,” Liam murmured. “A ton of powdered sugar on your mouth.”

“Yeah? Ya like that?” And suddenly Isaiah was completely on top of him, his belly pressing against him from above. Liam could have died right then of sheer arousal.

“You’re heavy,” Liam said.

“No shit.“

And then they were kissing again. They necked like a pair of horny teenagers. Liam grabbed Isaiah’s ass-his hips were beginning to move in the rhythm of sex.

“Liam,” Isaiah breathed into his neck. “I’ve still got a lot of room. Want to go get me something to go with these donuts?”

Liam went over to Isaiah’s kitchen, his heart beating right out of his chest. He opened the fridge. There was milk, chocolate milk, cold cuts, a banana, a lot of beer and an empty can of whipped cream. God, that boy was such a bachelor. Liam would have to fix that in New York-he fantasized about stocking the fridge in the apartment they’d share with lots of good food. He retrieved the chocolate milk and checked the pantry. That family sized bag of potato chips would do nicely, he thought, and that sleeve of Oreos. Oh, and that bag of cheese curls and a big bottle of—a naughty, devious thought crossed his mind.

“Did you get lost in there?” Isaiah called.

“Nope,” said Liam. “Hang on.”

Liam returned with the chocolate milk, the potato chips, the cheese curls, the Oreos. Isaiah shuddered happily. “You want me to eat all of this? And the donuts?”

“Is that okay?”

“More then okay.” Isaiah ate his eighth donut. Nine. Ten. Isaiah pursed his lips as he took a bite of eleven. “I’m thirsty” he said, picking up the chocolate milk. Liam watched as Isaiah chugged, his Adam’s apple bobbing. To Liam’s alarm, he kept on chugging far longer then one would expect. The level of the milk in the half-gallon container got closer and closer to the bottom. Isaiah held up a finger, as if to say, “one sec.” The last of the milk made it’s way down his throat.

Isaiah tossed the empty plastic bottle aside and smacked his bloated belly with both hands. “Are you impressed?”

“Very.”

Isaiah burped. “Good. That was-“ He burped again. “Mostly for your benefit. Glad you appreciate it.” He massaged his taunt stomach with one hand and picked up his donut with the other. That donut, and the next, and the final thirteenth one all disappeared down his gullet.

Isaiah thumped his belly. “I still have lots of room,” He announced. That didn’t seem likely to Liam-that was a full belly if he’d ever seen one. His dick twitched at the thought.

Isaiah opened the potato chips and began munching them up. “I could probably eat infinite potato chips. I don’t think they even take up space in my stomach.” He ate a few more potato chips. “Salty,” he murmured. “I should have saved some milk.”

Liam got to his feet. “I’ll get you a beer.”

——

Isaiah finished the last of the cheese curls and washed them down with a cautious swallow of beer. He felt almost ready to pop. He looked around at the orgy of snacks around him. Only the Oreos left. He grabbed them and, as he swallowed the first one, hiccuped.

Liam snorted with laughter. “Do you have the hiccups?”

“No.” Hiccup.

Liam shook his head. “That’s really damn cute. Hey, how do you usually eat Oreos? You just ate one-” Liam laughed. “You just ate it, without unscrewing it. Do you always do that? I thought everyone ate the middle first.”

“Actually,” Isaiah hiccuped. “I usually eat the outside first.”

“What? How?”

“You know,” Isaiah picked up another oreo, unscrewed it, peeled off the filling from the outside, ate the outside, and ate the peeled off filling last.

Liam looked disgusted. “That’s the most fucked up thing I’ve ever seen in my life.”

“The world just isn’t ready for my genius.”

Isaiah ate the rest of the Oreos without that horrifying routine, interrupted only by his hiccups. Afterward he sat back, just about ready to explode. He hiccuped, then burped, then hiccuped. Liam looked adorably flustered. Isaiah grinned at him and patted his stomach. “Nice and full,” he said.

“I can see that,” Liam said. “Do you have room for one more thing?”

Isaiah nodded. Liam went back into the kitchen and returned carrying a bottle of olive oil and a spoon. Isaiah’s mouth went slack. Holy shit.

“I’d like to feed you some of this. I remember we were talking about oil earlier and it got me thinking-“ Liam poured oil into the spoon.

Isaiah opened his mouth and accepted a spoonful. Swallowed. It actually wasn’t too greasy for him. He accepted another. Swallowed.

“I still don’t believe what you said,” Liam said.

“What, about oily food and Hannukah? Totally true. Cross my heart.” Another spoonful. Another. Swallowing was getting more difficult. “We’ll settle this later, I promise. Hey, how many calories are in this stuff?”

“A hundred and ten in a tablespoon.”

“Fuck it,” Isaiah said. “Get me a cup.”

“A cup?”

“Yeah. Spoonful by spoonful takes too long.”

Liam went to the kitchen and retrieved a cup.

“Whatcha think?” Isaiah said, picking up the olive oil. “Should I do it like I’m pouring vodka?”

“Sure.”

Isaiah filled the entire glass. “That’s how I pour vodka.” He tipped back the glass and took a big gulp, then another. Slowly, he drained the cup of olive oil. He swallowed the last gulp. “Oo.” He said. “Oh.” Suddenly, Isaiah retched. His stomach was seriously displeased with him. For a moment, he thought he would vomit.

“Shit! Are you alright?” Liam asked.

Isaiah swallowed. “I’m fine. Just a stomach ache.”

“Sorry-“

“No, it’s fine. Feels really damn good. You know? It’s like, a good pain.” He unzipped his pants and let his gut spill fully onto his lap.

Liam walked over and sat down next to him and put a hand on Isaiah’s belly, rubbing in circles. “Is this good?”

“Mmmm.”

“God, you ate so much.”

“I’m so full. I feel like I’m about to explode.” Isaiah poked his overstuffed belly. “You keep me so well fed.“

They kissed-and wasn’t it crazy how they could just do that?- and Liam touched and grabbed and prodded and squeezed. Isaiah felt so overwhelmed with sensation that he thought might die if he didn’t come soon

Liam took Isaiah’s cock in his hand, caressing his stuffed belly with the other.

“Come on, big guy,” Liam murmured and Isaiah gasped in shock at the combination of words. Big guy. He looked down at his body. Big guy indeed.

They slept in the same bed that night.

“Get the fuck in here,” Isaiah called, crawling under the sheets.

Liam spooned Isaiah from behind, resting one hand on his full belly.

“Hang on,” said Isaiah. “I think I should be the big spoon. Let’s switch.”

They flipped over. Isaiah’s belly pressed into Liam’s back.

“You’re a good hugger,” Liam remarked.

“Thanks.” Isaiah laughed. “I work really hard on it.” He squeezed Liam tight. “I’m hoping to become an even better hugger.”

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  5. Jun 27, 2018 #45

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

“McAllister!” Bob Harrison called. “Come over here. We need your opinion on something.”

Liam turned. It was the twenty first of december. Tomorrow, he and Isaiah would get ready to leave for New York, but tonight they were attending Bob Harrison’s yearly holiday party. Harrison’s parties were infamous-Liam had never been invited to one before, but Isaiah, who went every year, had regaled Liam with tales of the break ups, the weird hook ups, the sheer insanity of it all.

The party was held at Harrison’s mansion. It was full of famous faces and massive quantities of food and booze. Isaiah had made an immediate bee-line for the trays of h’orderves, leaving Liam alone for a moment.

Harrison was looking as jolly and rosy-cheeked as Saint Nicholas after a little too much egg-nog. He was sitting around a small table with none other then Evelyn Weiss and Emily Rue. What an assortment of people. Liam walked over to them, greeting Harrison and Evelyn. He nodded at Emily in acknowledgement.

“We haven’t been officially introduced. I’m Liam.”

Emily tossed her auburn hair, looking amused. “I’m Emily. You must have heard lots of horrible stories about me.”

Liam shook his head. “Not really.”

“Liam,” Harrison said. “You spend a lot of time with Isaiah, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do.” Liam fought not to blush. They’d been going at it like animals in between interviews and publicity appearances for the last two weeks. Isaiah had put on those last ten pounds, as well, and no wonder-he’d ended most days moaning and burping as Liam fed him just one more bite. The only thing that was unsatisfactory about the sex they were having was that the acts they performed were limited. Liam had wanted to fuck him when he’d whispered in his ear that he’d hit 233 exactly, but instead Isaiah had gotten on his knees and given him a sloppy but wonderful blow job and swallowed. That was great, amazing, but Liam was craving further intimacy. He never pushed, though, never even directly asked for what he wanted.

“What the hell is going on with him?”Harrison said, snapping Liam back to the present.

“What do you mean?”

“You know what he means,” Emily said. She gestured over at Isaiah, who was stacking his plate high with delicate little finger foods. He was wearing a sweater so tight around his belly that, as Liam watched, the bottom began to ride up and reveal the dress shirt underneath. “I mean, he was always a little chubby-“

“What?” Said Harrison. “He was thin as a rail before. When was he chubby?”

“When wasn’t he?”

“His weight’s been up and down,” Evelyn interjected. “The point is, he’s gained a lot recently.”

“Now, in the past-“ Harrison said. “We were able to ask Emily here whenever there was some weird shit going on with him-which there usually was, because that boy, bless his heart, is kind of a freak. But now, you’re the closest person to him. A Resnikologist, if you will. So, tell us-why has he been looking so paunchy lately?”

“More then paunchy,” Emily said. “He’s gotten really fat really quickly-no offense-“ She glanced at Bob Harrison, who was in a whole other category of fatness.

“None taken.”

“I hope it’s not because I broke up with him,” said Emily, looking genuinely concerned.

Evelyn shook her head. “That’s not it. He actually seems less- you know- less messed up then he used to be. He’s mellowed out. Maybe he’s on anti-depressants or something? Those can make you gain weight.”

“He’d never go on anti-depressants,” Emily said. “That’s just not something he would do.” She looked up at Liam. “So, what is it? Do you know?”

“I don’t know,” Liam said.

Across the room, Isaiah popped some little cheese-oozing, breaded thing into his mouth and smiled as he took a few more on his plate. Then-

“Oh my god, he’s taking even more-“ said Emily.

“He’s lucky he’s a man,” said Evelyn. “The press would have torn any woman who gained half that much weight a new one.”

Harrison frowned. “I hope he’s happy. Its so strange. I mean, he’s always liked his junk food but this is a different beast entirely. I hope he’s not-“ Harrison glanced down at his own body. “I was reading the other day about how food can became an addiction for some people.”

“It’s not like that for him,” Liam interjected. “He’s happy.”

Harrison looked at him. “He is?”

Liam nodded. “Yes.”

“That’s good. I’m glad.”

Emily laughed, watching Isaiah leaning over to reach a particularly appealing morsel on one of the big trays of h’orderves. “Look at his ass wiggle. It’s almost enough to make me regret breaking up with him. Almost. I should probably scoot before he comes over here.”

“You really think that looks good?” Evelyn asked.

“What, you don’t like a little extra junk in the trunk? A little something to squeeze?”

“Not really. I like them athletic.”

Liam sipped his drink, feeling embarrassed as the two women debated the relative merits of male body types.

Aaron the cardiologist returned to the table and took Emily up in his arms.

“Hey, baby. What are you talking about?”

“Nothing, nothing.”

Isaiah returned, carrying his plate. Oh no, Liam thought. He’s going to freak out when he sees Emily.

But Isaiah didn’t freak out. “Hey Emily,” he said, putting his loaded plate down on the table. “I want to apologize.”

She raised her eyebrows.

“For how I acted when we were together. It was wrong. I would have broken up with me,” he offered his hand. “Can we be on speaking terms again?”

Emily tentatively took it and shook it. “It’s fine. I forgive you. I’m sorry I was so harsh about it. I didn’t know how else to do it.”

“Its alright.” Isaiah nodded at Aaron. “Hi. I’m Isaiah. It’s good to meet you.”

Aaron shook his hand. “I’m Aaron. I loved your film, by the way.”

The groups of people shifted around as the night progressed and more food was brought out. So many different things to try. Liam limited himself to a few items, but Isaiah was out to have some of everything.

“I’m ambitious,” he said to Liam, loading up two plates at once. “Limits are for limited people.”

He brought the plates back to the table and tucked in.

“You look seasonally appropriate,” said Liam as Isaiah ate. “Bowl full of jelly and all that.”

“Hey!” said Harrison. “Nobody else gets to look like Santa. I’m the official Santa at this party.”

Isaiah slapped his protuberant belly. “Better up your ante. I’m gaining on you.”

“You’ll never look as jolly as me, though. You have to be jolly to be Santa.”

Even more food was brought out. Isaiah got up to get another plate. He was starting to get full, Liam could tell, starting to get that bloated look in his upper belly and that waddle in his gait.

“Oh! Liam, I’ll prove that I was right about the oil thing last week,” he said upon returning to the table. “Evelyn?”

“What?”

“There’s like a religious obligation to eat fried shit on Hannukah, right?”

“I thought it was more cultural then religious.”

“God damn it, back me up here! Don’t take away my most legitimate excuse to eat junk!”

“You’re on your own.”

“I’m the only person in the room who’s right, as usual,” Isaiah pouted jokingly. Liam quickly caught himself from acting on the impulse to kiss him into silence. Instead, he fixed him another plate.

“Wow,” said Harrison said to Isaiah. “You might actually out eat me.”

“Do I win a prize?”

“Maybe. The night’s still young, anyway. I’ll probably pull ahead of you. So,” Harrison rumbled. “Now that you’re more successful than me, what are you going to do?”

Isaiah shook his head. “I’m not! Don’t say shit like that!”

“You are! You’re who I was fifteen years ago when I was just getting started. I mean, not exactly, we’re different people and we have very different styles, but I was in your shoes. You’re young and you’re brilliant and you’re the toast of the damn town. So, what are you going to do now?”

“Well, what do you think I should do if you’ve already lived through it? What advice would you give yourself?”

“Stay humble,” Harrison took a big bite of crispy fried duck. “And be wary. Things are going to be different for you from now on. You’re entering the canon of great American cinema and there’s lots of dangers that come with that. You could get too cocky and make a movie that flops and then no one will want to work with you. You could get caught in a scandal and then no one will want to be associated with you. People-“ and Harrison looked right into his eyes. “will become much more interested in your sex life, so if you don’t want everything out there for all to see, learn to be subtle.”

Liam came back with a plate stacked with food. “Oh, gimme.” Isaiah pretended not to notice Liam’s bulge as he reached for the plate.

“So,” Harrison continued. “What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to New York,” Isaiah announced.

“What are you going to do there?”

“I don’t know yet. I’ll find something.”

“McAllister’s going to New York too, right?”

“Yes, he is.”

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  6. Jun 27, 2018 #46

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

We’re approuching the end of the story, at least this part. Thanks to everyone who liked and commented. I’m so incredibly flattered.

Clandy Caine and Tad like this.
  7. Jun 27, 2018 #47

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Noooo - moooar

8. Jun 27, 2018 #48

Clandy Caine

Clandy Caine

Clandy Caine

Oh no, don’t end it!!! Can’t you just keep writing forever? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

9. Jun 28, 2018 #49

Chubhandles

Chubhandles

Chubhandles

I’m coming out of my introvert cave to tell you how much I’ve loved this. There are so many quotable moments and the characters are so alive. It’s been brilliant, thank you!!! :D

10. Jun 28, 2018 #50

Starling

Starling

Starling

I love these new updates! You’re a very gifted writer.

11. Jun 30, 2018 #51

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

Liam kept getting up when Isaiah nudged him and getting a little more of this, a little more of that. He ate the last bite of his umpteenth helping and sat back, putting his hands on his belly. He had to wear his pants lower on his torso these days-he remembered back when he used to fasten them around his waist. No chance of that anymore.

Isaiah felt heavy, like he might not be able to stand up under the weight of his gut. Are people looking at me, he wondered, and noticing how I’ve overeaten? My stomach’s sticking way, way out- everyone in the Hollywood it-crowd can see that I’m a complete glutton, clear as day, just by looking at me. All those actresses with their salads and wasp waists, all those actors with their rock hard abs. They must be trying hard not to gawk.

“I’m stuffed like a pig,” Isaiah said to no one in particular. He pressed down on his belly with his hands and burped.

He glanced over Liam, who was staring at him with his mouth open in a shocked “o.”

Dessert was profiteroles, cheese cake, pies, chocolate mousse. Isaiah wanted some of everything. Bob did, too, but after he finished his plate of desserts, Isaiah went back for more, and then, gorged and gasping slightly for breath, sent Liam back for even more.

“Wow,” said Bob, tugging at his collar. “Surpassed by my protégée.” He waved his napkin like a white flag. “I’m defeated! I surrender!” He lifted Isaiah’s fist into the air. “Champion!”

“Oof,” Isaiah moaned at the sudden movement. “Thank you! I’d like to thank the academy!”

“Hey,” Liam asked Isaiah. “Where’s the bathroom?”

Isaiah looked at him. Did he mean-he looked like he did-

“I’ll show you,” Isaiah said. “Come on.”

“Resnik,” a cheerful voice called as Liam and Isaiah were walking towards the house. Liam saw, with surprise, Sam Rosenthal, a director of family friendly films with happy endings. He was a slender man, a couple inches shorter than Isaiah with silver in his hair and a strange, saccharine sweetness to his speech. He’d just put out some sort of sci-fi coming of age story. “How’re you doing?”

Isaiah grimaced at him. “I’m good.”

Rosenthal laughed. “You’re a riot.” He turned to Liam. “Hi. Sam Rosenthal. You must be Liam McAllister. You’re one hell of a writer.”

“Thank you,” said Liam.

“Boy, Resnik, thirty hit you pretty hard, huh?”

“What do you mean?”

Rosenthal laughed. “Nothing. Well, I’d stay and chat, but I’ve got to go. Good talking to you, and meeting you.” And he walked away.

“What the hell was that?” Liam asked.

“That was the competition,” Isaiah said, glaring after Rosenthal. “I can’t wait to see the look on that smug bastards face when I win Best Director.”

Liam squeezed Isaiah’s arm. “That can wait for another time. The bathroom, remember?”

“Right,” Isaiah said, perking up. “The bathroom.”

The duo walked into the house. “So,” Isaiah said. “There’s a bathroom here, near the kitchen. But the one in the guest room upstairs is much nicer.”

“The guest room upstairs?” Liam asked, grinning.

“Yeah. That’s the place to be.”

Isaiah wheezed as they climbed the stairs. “Ugh,” he groaned. “I’m too full for this.”

The guest room had a motif of gold. Golden paint on the window panes, gold fabric on the couch, a gold bedspread.

Liam peeked in the bathroom. Instead of gold, it was red-even the lights were red.

“This looks like the sets in Bob’s movies,” Liam noted. “It’s the same style.”

“Yeah. He designed all the decor in the house himself.” Isaiah walked over to an intricately carved wooden table. “Is this-“ He turned around, holding a Polaroid camera. “Hey Liam! Say ‘cheese.’”

Snap! Isaiah picked up the picture and put it on the table to develop.

“I’ve always wanted to get you on camera,” Isaiah said. “Will you pose for me? Stand in the doorway. There, just like that. It frames you and emphasizes your height. Christ, that’s a nice shot.” Snap! Isaiah’s hair and skin looked dreamy against the background of the golden room. He grinned as he held up the camera and his teeth glistened and his belly looked gloriously, extravagantly full under his sweater.

“You’re gorgeous,” Liam said.

“Aw, stop.”

“Let me photograph you.”

“Seriously?” Isaiah raised his eyebrows. “Alright.” He laughed nervously. “Okay.”

Isaiah handed Liam the camera and stood, awkwardly twisting his hands.

“I hate not being able to look at the shot,” Isaiah said, suddenly jittery. “Be careful not to shoot from below because it makes my face look weird. And my profile is really unattractive. Here-can I just take a look-“

“Relax,” Liam said. “Lie down on the couch.”

Isaiah lay down awkwardly on the coach, his belly sticking up in the air.

“So, ah,” Isaiah cleared his throat. “You want to photograph me.”

“Yes.”

“I’m usually the one photographing other people.”

“That’s true. But I want to photograph you.” Liam was no expert, but the composition seemed to work well. Lying on the couch, Isaiah looked soft and luxuriously well fed like an angel in a painting from the renaissance. His soft, tan skin made him look like a part of his surroundings-gold on gold on gold. “Your coloring matches the room.”

“My coloring?”

“Your skin is sort of a gold-ish color.”

Isaiah laughed. “What? Nobody’s ever said that to me before.”

“You don’t notice it when you look at yourself?”

“I’ve never given it much thought. I mean, I know I tan easily.” Isaiah held up his hand, comparing his skin tone to the color of the room. “How am I doing? Am I a good model?”

“You’re a great model.”

“Maybe I’ll finally make it big in Hollywood.” Isaiah turned on his side and propped up his head with his hand. His belly drooped sideways, yielding somewhat to gravity, but still mostly holding it’s round shape. He ran his hand over it and sighed with pleasure. “This isn’t exactly model material, though. I mean, look at this thing!” He placed his hand on his gut. Snap! Went the camera.

“Want to take some nudes?” Isaiah began to disrobe and throw his clothing behind the couch, out of sight of the camera. Sweater, shirt, pants. With a dramatic flourish, Isaiah pulled off his briefs. He was semi-erect and his bare belly wobbled as he moved. Liam tried not to drool or completely lose his composure. Isaiah lay back down on the couch, getting more confident. “Come on.”

Liam took a second to steady his hands before taking the picture.

Just then, someone turned the door handle. Liam whirled to stare at the door, but it did not open. Thankfully, Isaiah had locked it. A woman laughed on the other side.

“Someone got here before us,” a muffled male voice said. More laughter. Liam heard two pairs of footsteps, one clacking in heels, walking away. He turned back to Isaiah, who had a hand over his mouth stifling nervous laughter.

“Come here, come here,” Isaiah whispered. “Come on. God, we’ll have to be careful when we leave or people will see.”

Liam walked over to him. He took off his clothes as Isaiah tugged at them impatiently.

“You take such good care of me,” Isaiah breathed into his neck. “Let me thank you. What do you want? I want to make you happy-“

“You make me happy just by being here,” Liam whispered, his eyes going wide.

“I want to make you happy,” Isaiah grabbed his ass.

“Shh, you’re being too loud-“

Isaiah kissed him violently and pulled him onto the couch.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  12. Jun 30, 2018 #52

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

I had to go back and edit because I accidentally named a fictional director a real director’s name. Oops. That’s why you always google before you decide on a name, people.

13. Jul 9, 2018 #53

Starling

Starling

Starling

I love where you're going with this. The tension of "will they/won't they" is broken, but a whole new host of tensions have risen up to replace it. I just want them to be happy!

14. Jul 22, 2018 #54

Clandy Caine

Clandy Caine

Clandy Caine

Do you plan to continue this story soon?

15. Jul 25, 2018 #55

ALS Again

ALS Again

ALS Again

I just discovered this story. It's really great, and I hope you update soon!

16. Jul 27, 2018 #56

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

17. Aug 9, 2018 #57

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

When Liam was a kid, he’d been told to wait until marriage. The first time he’d made out with a girl he’d been scared and alarmed by his own feelings-he was almost overpowered by the urge but deathly afraid to act on it. She’d guided his hand to her breasts, but he’d been tormented by fear of sin, of being caught, of pregnancy. We can’t, he’d said, horny and terrified. We’re not supposed to. He’d ended up dry-humping her through both their clothes.

He felt a little like that now-he was caught between his sexual urges and his hang-ups and fears. Quite frankly, Liam desperately wanted to turn Isaiah over onto his stomach and take him, but all sort of little things were stopping him.

For one thing, crossing that final boundary of penetration seemed significant. They definitely wouldn’t be two straight guys fooling around once they did that, and then Liam would have to fully contend with everything that sleeping with a man meant.

And what if Isaiah didn’t even want that? He was pretty masculine. He had sex with beautiful actresses and swaggered like a gangster in the movies and liked to be the big spoon. For all Liam knew, Isaiah might want to fuck him. That would be all right, Liam thought, he’d do it if it was what Isaiah wanted to do, but it wasn’t what he really wanted. How could he even bring this sort of question up? It was so awkward.

Their limbs were tangling and Isaiah’s lips were on his and the couch was creak-creak-creaking under their combined weights.

“I’ve made such a pig of myself,” Isaiah almost purred. “The food’s always so good at these things and it did not disappoint this year. What a feast-Aa!!” Isaiah yelped in surprise. Feeling emboldened, Liam had moved his mouth down to Isaiah’s tiny, puffy little tits and sucked experimentally. “Be gentle, that’s very-very-sensitive-”

“Where are you sensitive?” Liam murmured. He tweaked Isaiah’s nipple and watched him squirm and gasp. “Here?”

“Obviously there. Fuck you, McAllister-you’re teasing me-“

“I wouldn’t dream of it.” Liam caressed Isaiah’s overstuffed, frankly disproportionate belly. He could feel his poor overtaxed stomach grumble and churn beneath all that lard, struggling to digest it’s oversized meal. Liam pressed down on Isaiah’s bloated upper belly with his fingers. “You sensitive here, too?”

“Yes-“Isaiah hissed. ”Jesus-fuck-“

Isaiah was melting like butter. Liam was so lovely, so tall and broad shouldered and chisel-jawed. The contrast between their bodies made the whole thing even better-being touched and fondled and fed by such a perfect human specimen made Isaiah feel even fatter and more out of shape. Liam was very erect, Isaiah noticed.

“Lemme take care of you,” Isaiah said. “You can put it in my mouth-I always have room for one more thing-“

“I want to try something else,” Liam said, and before Isaiah knew it, Liam had gotten fully on top on him and pinned him.

A sudden terror hit Isaiah like a tidal wave. I’m trapped! His mind screamed. It’ll hurt-can’t move-

“Hey,” said Liam, wrinkling his brow. “Are you alright?” He shifted his weight so that he wasn’t completely pinning Isaiah to the couch anymore.

And the terror subsided. This was Liam, Isaiah reminded himself, who would never, ever hurt him, who was so gentle that Isaiah made fun of him for it. There was nothing to fear.

“I’m sorry-“ Liam was saying, already apologetic and ready to give up. “That was stupid-never mind-“

“No, it’s fine-I want to try-I’ve thought about doing that with you.“ He had. The thought that being fucked might be pleasurable had crossed Isaiah mind quite a few times, particularly recently, but the fear of vulnerability or that it would detract from his masculinity had scared him. The possibility of pain or injury also loomed large in his mind. There was an irrational part of him that thought he would be brutally ripped open from the inside. “Just- go slow, alright?”

Isaiah shifted to his hands and knees and presented his soft, throughly unathletic ass. His belly hung, heavy and full. He felt Liam grabbing it and the rolls on his back for support as he pushed inside him. Isaiah inhaled sharply as he felt himself stretch. Too tight, too big. For a moment, the fear from before threatened to overtake him, but the feeling passed. It’s Liam. You’re safe and well-fed and cared for. You’re fine. And the feeling, when he worked past the fear, was good, a heady combination of pleasure and pain that mirrored the feeling of his gut churning with too much food.

“Is this alright?” Liam asked, sounding concerned.

“Yes-“

Liam began to move, in and out. Oh, Christ, that was something else, that deep internal pleasure, inside him, spreading up into his lower belly. His whole body jiggled as Liam fucked him, his belly most of all.

“I’m getting so goddamn fat,” Isaiah gasped. “Such a huge, greedy sack of lard!” Liam went faster. The couch creaked furiously.

“You’re soft,” Liam grunted. “So fucking soft-and round-and swollen-such a big , well-fed guy-“

“I’m not big enough. Make me-bigger in New York. Feed me till I’m fucking huge-“

Liam only groaned in response. Isaiah reached down and began to work his own dick as Liam fucked him. Oh, god, that was a hell of a feeling. He came quickly from the duel stimulation, by a miracle cumming in his hand and not on the couch. They really should have put down a goddamn towel or something, Isaiah thought as he smeared it on his leg.

Liam hadn’t come yet and the overstimulation was almost painful, a white hot “too-much” feeling that made Isaiah’s legs tremble.

“Fuck-“ Liam grunted as he finished and crumpled, spent. For a moment, neither of them moved.

“I gotta wash up,” Isaiah said. “People will be wondering where we went.”

“Alright,” Isaiah said. “Let’s see what we’re dealing with.” He peaked his head out the door and looked up and down the hall. “Coast clear.”

Liam followed him down the stairs, back into the party. He must have been paranoid, because it seemed like everyone was staring at them. The starlet sipping champagne, the old actor passed his glory days. Hundreds of eyes.

“Are people staring?” Isaiah whispered. “I’m not imagining that, right?”

“Someone must have heard,” Liam whispered, beginning to panic. “That couch creaked, the walls are thin.”

“No,” said Isaiah. “Actually, I think it’s just that we’re famous now. People are gonna stare. Let them. Let it bounce off you.”

“Isaiah, I don’t know-“

“We can’t live in fear. That’s no way to live. Hey,” Isaiah yelled. “I’m back! The party can start again.”

“No one missed you!” yelled Evelyn from across the party.

“Did you miss Liam?”

“He’s the light of all our lives and we’re lost without him! Bring him back to us!”

The party went on, long into the night. People might have known, or they might not have. It didn’t matter. Bob told stories, about the way Hollywood used to be back in the fifties, and Isaiah talked about how the old movies were different from the new ones in some ways, but the same in others and Liam listened and debated with him and they drank and roughhoused and joked until it was just too late to carry on and they had to head home.

“Promise to keep me well-fed in New York,” Isaiah said drowsily on the way back to Liam’s house.

“Who do you think I am?” Liam said. “I wouldn’t let my man starve.” He gave Isaiah’s belly a reassuring pat.

“Liam?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you think people noticed tonight?”

Liam frowned, not wanting to think about it. “Yes.”

“Alright.” Isaiah yawned. “You know what? If anyone comes after you about it, I’ll punch them in the face.”

“I don’t think that’ll work.”

“Nobody gets to mess with you. You’re my-“ Isaiah closed his eyes. “Favorite person. And you’re so good, so much better then me. They’ll have to go through me if they want you.”

“You’re drunk. You’re off your head.”

“I am-“ Isaiah hiccuped. “Stone cold sober and I’m making a fucking solemn vow, here.”

“Alright,” Liam laughed. “Well, thank you. I really appreciate it, even if it doesn’t totally make sense. You’re my favorite person, too.”

“How’d you know?”

“Know what?”

“That I needed-you. I was so unhappy, I wasn’t eating, I was angry all the time. How did you know and fix it?”

“I didn’t know. I didn’t fix it. I just noticed you were skipping a lot of meals and tried to help you eat more regularly. That’s all.”

“No, you did more then that. You treated me like I was more then just an asshole. I had acted liked one for so long that I had convinced myself that was all I was. You woke me up. You made me try to be better.”

“You’re giving me too much credit.”

“Shut the fuck up! Let me compliment you! You’re fantastic and you’ve got a thick cock!”

“Oh my god, shut your giant mouth, someone will hear-“

“Liam McAllister has the most gorgeous penis in Los Angeles!-“

“Shh!”

“But it only gets hard to big, fat beer bellies-“

“Christ, Resnik, shut up!”

The car drove off into the night as the two men laughed and bickered drowsily, heading home.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  18. Aug 9, 2018 #58

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

19. Aug 9, 2018 #59

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

I freaking love it!

20. Aug 9, 2018 #60

Clandy Caine

Clandy Caine

Clandy Caine

The ending was worth the wait, although I’m sad that the story is over for real this time...