Bikini'd BBWs meet banana fudge sundae painting

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TheAmericanDream

Watercolors, inks, markers, and the amazing photshop tool "Photo merge" yes!!
I just wanted to do something sexy, got pretty silly with it but in the end I like how this turned out though it's not the kinda stuff I wanna keep doing...( i felt kinda sleazy drawing it I'd like to do classier stuff than this) but I hope you enjoy some hot BBWs for you
it's so suggestive...:wubu:
Yummy.:eat2:

The bunny gal's my favorite i just love purple hair (though the russian girl's a close second) which one do u like most? i tried to be as deverse as possible with this. (i guess the bunny's the asian girl my friend xue said lol):D

again hope some like this since it was pretty fun to do.

UMBROBOYUM

Amazing. Simply amazing. As a beginner I've been studying your work and it is quite the tastey treat!

-Jon

Guy

I need a nap!
Welcome to Dimensions.
That is way cool artwork! I love it, especially bunny girl. Too cute. I hope you post some more of your work.

TheAmericanDream

Welcome to Dimensions.
That is way cool artwork! I love it, especially bunny girl. Too cute. I hope you post some more of your work.
sure thing. I haven't spent much time here but I plan on it more in the future, and I will definitly post more of my work, very glad you enjoyed this.:D

Sandie S-R

I love this pic! Your "girls" are so cute and full of personality. Do you have a web site, and do you sell your prints, etc?

Very cute, indeed!!

TheAmericanDream

I love this pic! Your "girls" are so cute and full of personality. Do you have a web site, and do you sell your prints, etc?

Very cute, indeed!!
I am in the process of making my webpage now actually.

clintonwhite.blogspot.com and theamericandream.deviantart.com is all that exists right now. If anyone wants a print of this one though lemme know, i can price it for you. I am still a student at Ringling College of Art and Design right now but on the verge of graduating I have already begun putting my artwork up for sale. very happy you like it though.

Risible

Monkey Daze
My goodness, Dream, sweet stuff! I like it very much, and I'm sure you'll be very, very popular in the fat community! Do you do commissions?

TheAmericanDream

My goodness, Dream, sweet stuff! I like it very much, and I'm sure you'll be very, very popular in the fat community! Do you do commissions?
yes yes I do commissions. let it be known. lol. I would love to sell my art, but Was unsure of the venue for fat art, but its my favorite kind to make so I would be delighted to take commissions from anyone with negotiable prices and my highest quality of work.

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
Absolutely gorgeous picture, thankyou for sharing it! Such talent!! I love how they each have their own personality. My favourites are definitely the redhead, I love her hair, her freckles, her skin tone and the fact that you havent given her skinny ankles! It seems on most other ssbbw art, they always have slim ankles. She proves that it isn't necessary for a cute pic! My other favourite is the dark hair girl, leaning over the sundae. her face is so round and cute and I love her little dainty arms and big bust, sweet! They're all lovely though, I adore the poses too. Oh and I love that the redhead is sitting on a chocolate!!

Group builder