bisexual inclinations

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by diableps, May 17, 2007.

1. Jul 17, 2007 #401

mossystate

mossystate

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad

I had a sister in law who had to put a lil Vaseline on a slender tampon.

Yet, she was into fisting...odd.

2. Jul 17, 2007 #402

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Moving Forward

mossy.JPG

Tarella, Tina, Jane and 2 others like this.
  3. Jul 17, 2007 #403

mossystate

mossystate

mossystate

Greenie..the year is 2006..you are from the past...

grabs torch

4. Jul 17, 2007 #404

Spanky

Spanky

Spanky

Freakishly Normal

OMG! With that power, we could make all kind of money. Messages from the past, like "the St. Louis Cardinals will win the 2006 World Series".

Place yer bets, folks!

5. Jul 17, 2007 #405

Jack Skellington

Jack Skellington

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts

Damn, I wish I could rep you again. Seriously, somebody give her some rep.

6. Jul 17, 2007 #406

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance In Remembrance

OK so is it just gay men who do fisting through the back door??? Cause that's what I always hheard it was.:confused:

Do we really want to talk about this.............again?:confused:

7. Jul 17, 2007 #407

Mini

Mini

Mini

Right, not nice

Gay men and flexible women.

8. Jul 17, 2007 #408

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance In Remembrance

Rim shot................. LOL

9. Jul 17, 2007 #409

CleverBomb

CleverBomb

CleverBomb

On Space Out

A picture can be worth at thousand words.
    That one was worth 13 words and four exclamation points!
    But no rep points 'cause I can't rep you.
    Someone cover me on this, ok? :)
    -Rusty

10. Jul 17, 2007 #410

Wagimawr

Wagimawr

Wagimawr

Exactly. :bow:

11. Jul 17, 2007 #411

Renaissance Woman

Renaissance Woman

Renaissance Woman

Please do.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Green Eyed Fairy again."

12. Jul 17, 2007 #412

Waxwing

Waxwing

Waxwing

Reckless Hero

Done and done.

13. Jul 17, 2007 #413

mossystate

mossystate

mossystate

I forgot to ask....which part could you have gone a lifetime without knowing, cuz one of the things is not true...guess......and lick my flip-flop..

14. Jul 17, 2007 #414

Jack Skellington

Jack Skellington

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts

Not without dinner and movie first.

15. Jul 17, 2007 #415

BeaBea

BeaBea

BeaBea

Man up or move on!

TSL I LOVE you for painting that pretty picture in my mind! Ah. From your lips to Gods ears... <sigh>

Tracey xx

16. Jul 17, 2007 #416

rachidi54

rachidi54

rachidi54

i find some pics on the hang belly topic, i like much the one when you're lying on your bed, your belly looks very very sexy.:eat2:

i 've found out roughly what YUK means, i still don't know if it's really a bad word, or just to tell me that it's disgusting you, but i think that, even i'm not so polite when i talk about sex, but nevertheless, i RESPECT all thoughts of people here. Even though you're not agree, it's not for you, that' ok.

i know, but i just wanted to share my experience. Some can't be agree, some could be agree, and others could even try after have read my posts, they could change their minds, that was my case, i read a lot of things on forums before give it a try. We are here to sahe point of view, i know that some people can't be agre with me.:bow:

i'm not sure i can tell ya that within the forum, that is beginning to suck me when i can't talk freely in afraid of shocking some others persons who just can't Respect my thoughts, i can tell ya if you pm me. And about the carott, i did it with it cause i haven't got the chance to have a dildo, so if you don't mind to have a "soft gentle things", that could be good for you.

i'm sorry if some people were angry aginst me, or between them because of me. I'm talking only about my own experience, and you don't have to be a bisexual.
    i' m not gay (and i always respect them even before i turned on bisexual), iwas straight til few months ago, so i think my own experience can help others, and also i posted here to have your own experience and reaction about that. But some people here think i shouldn't share my "enthousiasm" there.

so i say : why are we here if we don't share sthg, wouldn't be boring finally ?

17. Jul 17, 2007 #417

LillyBBBW

LillyBBBW

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher

rachid54 don't let the din of regurgitant postulations dissuade you from sharing your insights here. I have enjoyed your posts which are refreshingly relevant to this topic. If there are true issues with your posts I'm sure the moderators will let you know. Otherwise the rest of us would like to hear what you have to say.

18. Jul 17, 2007 #418

Jack Skellington

Jack Skellington

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts

You wanted to share your experience. Great, you've done that. Again, more power to you. Telling people that they should like what and you do they need to try it is something else. Sexual orientation is inborn. Your personal revelation about your own sexuality is not going to make anyone else change to be gay or bi.

No one said that. I said because Dims is primarily about BBWs and their admirers, people are generally just not going to share your passion for man on man love.

Think about it this way. I personally wouldn't go to a site that is primarily geared towards man love and preach the glory of the vagina and everyone needs to try it. One, they more than likely are not going to be interested and two it might be seen as impolite.

This is not directed at you just a pet peeve of mine in general in these types of topics. There seems to be what I would consider an underlineing current of male narcism and misogyny in these types of topics. The underlining idea that a person (man or woman) can't be exclusively attracted to women. They somehow MUST be in denial and really have attraction to men too. That sort of anti-woman belief really does irritate me to be honest.

19. Jul 17, 2007 #419

Waxwing

Waxwing

Waxwing

Reckless Hero

I hear you. Certainly people can be any sexual orientation from just liking men, just liking women, liking both, liking neither! So I definitely know what you mean, Jack.

I don't think that rachidi was trying to convey that anyone was in denial. I think that the tone might be a little lost since English is not his native language. But I'm enjoying the conversation.

I like what you have to say, rachidi. It's interesting stuff.

(dude, this is like the second time this week that I've been all nice. WHAT is happening to me? I'm scared. hold me.)

20. Jul 17, 2007 #420

rachidi54

rachidi54

rachidi54

i know, i knew Dims because i searched on the web pics of BBW. (i 'm still attracted by BBW women more than Fat men).
    i thought that was sthg to have about the subject of the topic, cause i turned on bisexual. So it is exactly me.
    And i can be attracted by Fat men(rather very fatmen), not just men in general, i think that's totally different, as it is about fat. This is the fatness which turned me to bisexual. i think that my experience is not impolite.

i was talking about bisexual inclinations, and i wondered if it was due to my love of fat bodies. Then, the subject slided on bisexual feelings (and still it is connected to the subject of the topic).

Why ?, i just invited people to try before to judge. And it's not an obligation.
    i just explained how i became a bisexual, and finally i ended by "you should try". That's an invitation to people, i tried to influence people who are not sure, or who wanted to know what kind of feeling you can get.

After that, you could say "i'm not interested in" or whatever else, that's fine. Again : you don't have to be a bisexual.
    i think that fat people, and people who like fat, should be more open, respectful (i'm not talking about you Jack) cause a lot of other people who are disrespectable against them, and doens't understand how a person can like the fatness. So the FAs and Fat people should be more aware of what Respect means.

i'm sorry if some people took that ( my invitation to try a dildo...)as an offence.