Bizarre Magazine UK

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Gluben

The August issue of this magazine is out in the UK and it features some of our favourite models: Kellie Kay, BigCutie Ash, Violet James, April Flores, Anastasia Vanderlust, Sexy Mae and more...

So what do you all think of it? Because I like it a lot! :)

Marlayna

The August issue of this magazine is out in the UK and it features some of our favourite models: Kellie Kay, BigCutie Ash, Violet James, April Flores, Anastasia Vanderlust, Sexy Mae and more...

I think that's great for "our" girls! :bow:
It's a paper magazine, not an internet one, right?

NoWayOut

I'd love to read the article. I've heard it was very well done, and I'd love to see that for myself.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
I'm really pleased how it was written, and i love the bit about me :p (BSSG)

J_Underscore

You stated 6 models right there with "and more" being only 2 more, BSSG and Bighotbombshells... a 3:1 ratio? that's like describing Ed, Edd n Eddy as "Ed, Edd and more" lol
Also, I don't know if you've read it but April Flores isn't in the feature.

NoWayOut I've read it and it IS very well done :D it's a great article on SSBBWS, Feederism, Squashing, and Fat Oppression

Gluben

You stated 6 models right there with "and more" being only 2 more, BSSG and Bighotbombshells... a 3:1 ratio? that's like describing Ed, Edd n Eddy as "Ed, Edd and more" lol

NoWayOut I've read it and it IS very well done :D it's a great article on SSBBWS, Feederism, Squashing, and Fat Oppression
My apologies, but I was tired when I posted and I was thinking off the top of my head.

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

BIZARRE got behind:eat2: April:smitten: and gave her career:bounce: a big boost:bow: a few years back, and never-looked-back:blush: in promoting the whole DIMz worldview:batting: positively.:blush:

:)

James

vibeout
I thought this was a pretty decent magazine section. The article is written with enthusiasm - as is the general wont of Bizarre who regularly celebrate far more transgressive subcultures and practices than these.

Latest posts