Blond men vs Dark haired men - What do you prefer?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

What hair color do you prefer on men?

• Blond or fair

• Dark brown or black

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hole

I usually like dark haired men but some blondes are hot too.

Olga_NYC

buys dark hair dye
Why does no one like the Aryan race? :-(
Aww you're cute :)

Hmmm I just had an interesting discussion with my partner. What is the difference between dark blonde and brown?

(My partner hates having blond hair and he doesn't know why either. He has the same hair colour as Von_Pudge but he insists that it is brown.)
This is an interesting question. I think people define blondness in different ways. I have a friend whose hair is dark-ish blond and he also says he has brown hair. I guess it's kind of subjective, we need a guideline to define where dark blond ends and light brown starts :p

I also find Asian men attractive...my math teacher right now is wicked hot...and I as well never miss a class cuz I like lookin at him lol
Yeah I think Asian men are cute. There is sort of a stereotype that women don't like them, I don't think that's true though. The only thing 'against them' that comes to mind is that very tall women may be less into them because they tend to be smaller than black and white men.

Red heads/gingers don't come into it? wha? always trying to keep a ginger brother down.
I like gingers :) I tend to think of them in the fair haired category though. Also because lots of blonds have a reddish tone to their hair, so it's sort of like the 'light brown/dark blond controversy', it's hard to be sure who should be called a reddish blond or a redhead altogether LOL

Brooklyn Red Leg

Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!
What if you're an 'in-between' with dark ash blonde hair? I mean, it ain't flaxen, almost like a really, really light brown.

Ryōri

Built Like a Teddy Bear
You know they are saying natural blonde's will no longer exsist in 50 or so years. So who wants to keep the blondes in exsistance with me :p

Bellyjeansgirl

It completely depends on the guy and what goes well with him. Long hair is amazing though.

Latest posts