• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Body acceptance with my girlfriend

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fattylover69

Hi ladies, I have been concerned with my beautiful Girlfriend she's 350 lbs, never gained the weight on purpose, and I think she is absolutely gorgeous in every way.

But it saddens me because she thinks she is ugly and she thinks she is unattractive. She knows how much I think she is beautiful but she keeps telling herself how ugly and discusting she looks.

It really makes me sad. I'm a professional bodybuilder and personal trainer, when I got with her, she couldn't believe that a bodybuilder would find her sexy and attractive, but I do and she knows I do now.

But it doesn't seem like that's enough to make her happy with her body. She wanted to get gastric bypass earlier, I convinced her not to do it, because I've read so many horror stories about medical complications, and some women even becoming infertile from it (she already has Fertility issues) and I really wanna have children with her and I feel gastric bypass would ruin our chances of that especially because she would not be able to eat enough vegetables and other nutrients to make sure the baby is getting all the nutrients it needs.
So I managed to convince her not to get it done, and if she really really wanted to lose weight I'd help her do it naturally and I'd show her all the tricks and techniques I know to lose weight that I learned from bodybuilding.

Because I just want her to be happy. So if I had to I would help her lose weight, but I would love it even more if she would stop feeling so bad about herself and would see how sexy and beautiful the way she is right now.

I feel selfish for wanting her to stay 350, I think she is so freaking sexy the way she is now and I wish she could see what I see, but I promise myself I will support her no matter what. Is there any way I can get her to see the beauty in her current body state?

Like should I confess to her I have a fat fetish? (I've been scared of telling her this, with fear of her thinking I only love her for her body, but that's not true, I really love her for her the person on the inside, I just see her larger body as a bonus, not the main prize, her personality is the main prize to me)

I really don't know what to do

Latest posts

Back