• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bored to Death results in Boyfriend Application.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriannaBombshell

Happy to be here
I have somehow managed to completely screw up my sleep schedule. I'm sure it doesn't help that my neck has been bothering my like mad since my car accident. (( I need a massage .. any givers? ))

So anyway I am single, bored and I decided to have a little fun tonight with my followers on my tumblr account. My follower count recently spiked in numbers and I thought it would be fun to make a boyfriend application. Of course, this application is nothing I am taking seriously but I discovered is that GOOGLE is an amazing tool beyond its well known search engine function. (maybe I'm a little slow?)

I was able to create an application, add a background, and even create a spreadsheet for the results of the brave who fill it out. Here is the actual application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Z2pPeXiHjAeU0y3fIjF9cPLX8PqROWc2o1IR849q72s/viewform

Point being what kinds of things do you discover when you're bored?

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts

Back