• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Borrowing a Cup of Sugar

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrissy

Borrowing a Cup of Sugar
by Chrissy

I was in my senior year at university, staying at home because it was simply sensible thing to do so long as I could keep rent low (or, non-existent) and the school was a half hour drive away (an hour or so by bus). I didn't mind -- not least because of the folks who lived next door. Well, one of them. I didn't even know her name, but I had had a secret crush on the wife of the fairly standard, young family unit that moved in next door to us about four years ago.

She was maybe 5 foot 8, and kept her hair in a golden ponytail at nearly all times. Over the four year I noticed her here and there, she has slowly succumbed to the lifestyle of a suburban soccer mom. I would guess she wasn't actually that far away from my age, me being 22 and her around 30. She started her family early compared to most people these days, I guess.

It was April, and I was feeling a lot of stress about the end of year exams and finals, on a Friday in the dead of afternoon. I was working with teammates on a fairly substantial end of year project. Then, the worst possible thing happened: the Internet crapped out. I needed to work and finish the project in about three hours, and there was no time to waste. The nearest Starbucks was at least an hour away, as of course the car was out for the day. I reset the router, and my computer, waiting to no avail. I noticed that there were of course other wifi signals available from the neighbours... the neighbours. The neighbour.

What did I have to lose, I thought. I walked over to her house. My heart started pounding. It was just for the wifi, I thought. Sure, you had never really seen her up close before. That's ok. It'll be fine. Focus on the project.

Finally, I rang the doorbell. No response. I rang it again. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and finally the door creaked open.

"Hello?" She stood there, leaning slightly, a vision I was utterly unprepared for. Her cheeks rested with a healthy glow, her trademark pony tail done up, she was a vision of suburban suppleness, the kind of decadence that usually seeps into women about ten years her senior. She wore stretchy shorts that clearly held in a fair amount of accumulated surplus from years of Starbucks frappucinos and afternoons on the couch; her top was conscipuously cut just a little too short and one could see a smidge of her torso, little rolls bunched up around her sides as she leaned in.

"I.. uh" I stammered.

"Yes?" She said, a little impatient but smiling.

"Sorry, I live next door -"

"Oh yeah, I see you around a lot. I'm Stephanie. It's nice to actually meet you!" She outstretched a supple, domestic hand.

"Thanks, um... so my wifi isn't working and I'm finishing a school project that's due in a few hours," I said, matter of factly.

"Oh, I take it you're in university?"

"Yeah, um, computer science."

"Well you don't look like a nerd!" Stephanie said, suddenly realizing it was a bit of an awkward thing to say.

"Um, thanks," I said, regaining some composure. "So I was wondering if I could use the wifi here for a little bit, just once; I can reach it from home and you could change the password after, I guess. I'd be really grateful."

"Oh, no, no... I mean yes, use our wifi, but have a seat," Stephanie said. "It gets lonely here sometimes. Don't mind me, I'll be upstairs. Can I get you some coffee?" She ws surprisingly friendly.

"Um, sure," I agreed easily.

I went in and set up my laptop on the couch in the living room. As Stephanie turned and walked down the living room, it was hard to control the little urge I felt in my pants looking at her fairly large, taut behind present its alluring sway. I got the impression, judging from the way her shorts stretched, that her gain had been rather swift and met with denial.

Stephanie came back in with a couple of drinks. "I hope you don't mind if I hang out here for a minute," she apologized, getting onto the other couch in the room. She lifted her legs up and set both feet under her bottom, adjusting her torso and leaning towards the side table where she put down her coffee.

"Well, it's your house," I said.

"That's not what hubby says," Stephanie said. I didn't know how to reply to that.

So there I was, in some kind of dream scenario, caught between looking up at the woman of my dreams and down at the take-home project which my career practically depended on. Several minutes passed and Stephanie stayed where she was, occasionally looking at her phone, and I occasionally felt her eyes on me.

Eventually, Stephanie asked me something that made my heart skip a little. "So, I don't want to be intrusive, but could I, like, watch what you're doing?" she asked sweetly. "I'm just curious. I want to cheer you on."

Not able to think too much about it, I simply said sure. She slowly got up and sat next to me. I could almost feel her breathing, and see her bulges and curves straining against her shorts with each breath. I started to get very hard, and I adjusted my posture a little to try to hide it.

"That looks really interesting," Stephanie said. "But... don't you need a little break?" I turned and faced her.

"You seem a little hot and bothered from all that typing," Stephanie said, grabbing my hard on inside my jeans. That was it.

"You know, my husband doesn't pay attention to me like he used to. He says I've gotten kind of... chubby..."

Finally, I decided to go all in. "If this is chubby, then give me chubby any time," I said.

"Oooh... feisty little cub."

"You're not that much older than me."

"Mmmm.... I guess so, but I have more experience... you actually like... bigger girls?"

I went for Stephanie's button on her shorts, carefully setting the laptop aside. I could still do this with a little break, I thought.

"Careful, there's a lot in there," Stephanie cautioned. I finally loosened the button and Stephanie's pudge immediately relented, spilling out a bit. I slowly undid the zipper, watching her extremely soft flab pout out, topped by her navel.

"You like this?" Stephanie laughed a little. "No one's seen me like this in a long time."

"No?"

"No , I have to do the corset thing. It's nice to feel... completely appreciated." Stephanie got up, shedding the shorts completely, and took off her top. She had C cups, I gathered, but these are greatly overshadowed by her impressively large, disproportionate belly, which rested a few inches above her panties. She instinctively sucked it in, and I could see how she pulled the mirage off day by day. Most people would think Stephanie was a fairly average woman, with perhaps a few extra pounds. But I knew better.

"Yeah, it all goes here. I take advantage of it eating out, haha. Usually no ones thinks much of it and I can conceal pretty well. But I guess the bedroom is another matter."

"No one's coming?" I was nervous.

"Not for a few hours, going by the past few years."

I stepped up to her, worshipping all of her curves and embracing her. She went to my ear and whispered something I would never forget.

"Well," she deliberately pressed her belly into me, "next time you need some wifey or a cup of sugar... don't hesitate."

So began the greatest run of infidelity of my young life.

Latest posts

Back